Raya 646-349-0438 DO NOT WASTE TIME OR MONEY

Mod note: took out the link to her ad.
Phone number in title should be sufficient. If I hear back different from another mod I can restore the link. But I don't think it is necessary.

Have been hobbying for a while. Don't really like to post reviews because I'm not much of a writer. Can't stand scammers so that's what's forcing me to post.

Saw her post. Pics look too good to be true but was following the advice of the little man so i should've known better. Tried to see her in the past. She had me drive to the hotel and ignored me so that was strike one.

Yesterday, contacted her and she was in White Plains. Standard call system. Agreed to 1 bill for a short. Went up to room knocked on door and when she opened what a disappointment. Absolutely NOTHING like the pics. Shocker. Thought oh well I'm here already so I decided to place the donation on table. Hopped on the bed and she started with a cbj and when I told her to turn around she says "oh a short is only a cbj didn't you know?" I told her no it's not and any talk of full service will have you blocked according to her ad. I decided to let her finish her subpar cbj where she laid in between my legs. There is no touching or exploring or anything. I finished wiped and told her that she got me for 1 bill and she can keep it but I'll never repeat and I will warn my fellow mongers. She replied "whateva, no one reads that shit anyway."

Should've walked away as soon as the door opened but decided to give her a chance and got scammed into a subpar cbj. Just a warning to fellow mongers not to waste their time and save their money.

Last edited by a moderator:
All it takes is a few lost customers, to convince providers they should use a picture that resembles reality.
When I see a photo of a Ballerina, and a Linebacker opens the door, I know I am at the wrong door.
I have to be pretty drunk to say: "Oh well, I'm here already"....... but I have :-(

All it takes is a few lost customers, to convince providers they should use a picture that resembles reality.
When I see a photo of a Ballerina, and a Linebacker opens the door, I know I am at the wrong door.
I have to be pretty drunk to say: "Oh well, I'm here already"....... but I have :-(
Alas, your thinking would be great if true— but IMHO the linebacker girls are probably doing the correct thing from a business perspective.

Say a number of guys are looking online at pictures of girls to pick to see and they see a picture that, that as you put it, resembles reality, i.e., one that looks like a linebacker. The guys have not yet invested much time and effort, have not yet taken their "V", have not yet started thinking with the little head. I would think that all those guys would just continue clicking on another possibility. So she has lost all the potential customers (unless there are some guys that like linebackers).

Now lets say the girl, as you have put it, looks like a linebacker but posts a picture of a ballerina. Most, but not all, guys that have invested time and effort driving to her place, taken their "V", started thinking with the little head, and finally— get to the door— will turn around and leave. She has not lost any customers as she would not have had them in the 1st place to lose.

I see the wisdom in what you state, however it MUST get annoying to have a customer back out.
This goes double, of course, if ANOTHER appointment was postponed for the cancellation.
I have caved, of course, but that doesn't mean I'm proud of it.