Raw Dog. Bareback. Without a Saddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my private gem on 46th. And my usual girl did something alarming. While per forming my nuru, she attempted to slide me in raw...

I was never so turned on in my life, but quickly pulled my self a way and refrained from doing so. Has anyone here had this experience, and did you go through with it?

Sure it happens.

I posted here once, I fell asleep once face-up in an AMP and junior was erect and the girl obliged herself and pleasured herself with junior. I awoke in the middle of her orgasm. Since the damage was done, I didn't make a big deal about it and retracted poor junior who was sopping wet. Showered him with alcohol and it stung but wanted to minimize the damage.

She was smiley like she did me a big favor. I told her I always go in covered. She retorted that she was clean. She never did even covered full service with me prior so I was shocked. She did want a tip for pleasuring herself full service which I actually found a bit odd.

Anyway, I did go through the ordeal of being checked, and I was okay. But that meant taking a day off and having junior examined by two physicians and waiting for results which caused me stress. I know a lot of guys go in uncovered all the time and never worry. But its been recommended for safety and has worked admirably as a prophylactic for over a century.

Another time on 40th Road one of my favorites pulled me in. She had lots of lipstick covering the last few days of a herpes blister. I decided to make it a hand job and out. But she made a beeline with her head straight for unprotected junior for a BBBJ. I was able to make a quick swerve and her mouth missed junior by only a hair. Close call.

I really hate to say it but there is the mentality amongst some that "We are all in this together. It is just a part of life. Somebody in our little community gave it to the provider and she is more than happy to spread it." I don't know if it is revenge but certainly she is not a doctor who has taken the Hippocratic Oath. She is a prostitute.

But I do know guys that raw-dogged it for years and they are alive and well. And I remember a New York Times story about a 10 dollar crack-whore with tracks up and down her arms, living on the streets of the Bowery when it was the old decadent Bowery. Anyway, they took her off the streets for some reason and the doctors marveled at how she was disease-free.

Soooo, even when exposed, thank God we do possess an immune system that will vigilantly, heroically, diligently in a 100% dedicated manner attempt to protect the whole being.

Status
Not open for further replies.