Random bizarre encounters...

August 2016:

I meet A for drinks - an SA girl. She declines to have a drink. Seems very normal - very attractive. I'm looking forward to a private meeting. We agree on terms/etc - and set a meet for the following week - 5pm on a Tuesday as I recall. She texts me that she is early and could I come early - but I'm at work and needed to finish a few things up. I head over to the hotel right around 5 - check in and head upstairs. She starts texting me that I need to come down to the bar and pay her bar tab or give her my name/room number so they can put it on the room. I wasn't going to give her my info - so I was getting ready to head down to take care of it when she knocks on the door.

She is BOMBED.

I'm ready to call the whole thing off at this stage - but she attacks me and so I'm like fine - let's make the best of it. Was super sloppy and I honestly was a bit uncomfortable with the whole thing - but sometimes you just have to power through it. So when we are done - she asks me "how much do you want to pay for my golden pussy?" - I'm like "We agreed on X - so that's what I brought" - she is like "NO - I want $2500 and I want it NOW." Fuck. So we are debating this a little - then she throws up all over the floor. Then runs to the bathroom and pukes on the counter, the toilet, etc...so now I get her into the tub. Put the water on, and while I'm cleaning the carpet next to the bed and all of the mess in the bathroom - she is talking about how she is better off dead, and she promises it won't come back on me if she kills herself. Lots of other ridiculous stuff came up also - affairs with an NBA player, etc - just random shit that you couldn't make up if you weren't in the middle of witnessing it. I get everything cleaned up, including her - and then get her tucked into bed.

I leave - because I need to go home. Around 8pm - I text her to get home safe please - I'm worried what I'm going to end up with when I go check the hotel room in the morning. She said it was really great to meet me and did I want to see her again. Basically oblivious to everything that transpired. I go to the hotel in the morning - everything is fine - she was gone - no damage - and then I told her what happened. She didn't believe me - said I was making it up - until I got into some of the specific things she said that I wouldn't know about her.

She was humiliated - wanted to try again - but I just couldn't do it...which is too bad - I think she was probably a really nice girl that had a really bad day (and maybe has a bit of a drinking problem).

November 2017:

In Texas for work - had met a girl down there - call her S - we got along pretty well - and had seen her 4 or 5 times. I'm heading down there for 3 days and she says she really needs $ so wants to see me all 3 nights. Usually I don't want to fill every night - like my personal space, but said ok. First night she comes - she is pretty drunk - it was late, she had been out with her friends - but not so much so it was an issue. She did jump into my minibar when she got there and grabbed 2 Grey Goose nips. Pain in the ass because I have to go down to take them off of my hotel bill later on. :(

Night 2 - I don't hear from her till like 10:30 - not sure if she is coming or not. Finally she is like robotexting me - and asking me which hotel? which room # etc? I'm like WTF - you were here last night. She shows up and she is at least twice as drunk as she was the night before. Goes into the minibar again - I tried to stop her - but she just cracked 2 Gooses and drank them straight down. I knew I was in trouble lol. So we get into the act - and she straight passes out on me in the middle of it. Then wakes up and doesn't realize where she is and starts freaking out. Now I'm freaking out - then she crawls under the covers and goes to sleep. I'm trying to figure out if I need to call a paramedic, etc. She is out cold. So I spent half the night sitting in a chair watching the bed, then made sure every last possible thing I had that mattered was locked in the safe and went to bed.

She gets up in the morning - completely oblivious to anything that had happened...and then says she needs to go and asks for her "gift"...I'm like ok - so I give it to her, let her go, and then ghost on her. Tell her I can't have that kind of behavior around me. And she got super pissed off and indignant - which is fucked up because I held up my end of the bargain - at least for the 2 nights - and all she did was cause me bullshit.

Now that you mention it I've been in the half the night sitting in a chair watching the bed situation trying to figure out if I need to call a paramedic myself. Not fun and it screwed up the next two days for me.

Met a sa connection at a local bar. I walk in and happily she is girl from pics and she is at bar. I walk over and say hello and she has had a couple already. She wastes no time and right after hello she says no anal is my only rule. It was a fun afternoon.
That’s a bizarre way to say hello lol

OK! I'll play :). A few years ago a stripper/bartender that I'd gotten be be friendly with,and whom I had followed all over NNJ as she changed jobs ( bit of a drinking problem I later found out, and worked at a place until they kicked her out ). A lot of fun, though, and she happily introduced me to the "inside" world of the brazillian stripper cult in NNJ. Turns out most, big surprise, have at least one or two sugar daddy's on the side for a 1 or 2x a week hookup, even if they are " I don't do that" when they're in the LD room at a stripclub.

So this one night I decide to meet her at a place where she is hanging out / bartending sort of ( she knows the owner and manager, and it's a very casual vibe ). We wind up sitting with a group of her family and relations? out back, ordering buckets of Coronas. She is delightfully sharing one of the chairs with me, and it isn't a bad time having her curled up on me, and trying to catch as much of the Portuguese conversation as I can.

While we're flirting I get her to agree, many beers in, to let me take her home and stay over. So closing time comes and we head to her place, not too very far away, and when we get there, lo and behold about 2/3 of the crowd of family and friends from the bar are there, too. So basically we just pile into this micro kitchen and all sit around while her "uncle, maybe? " raids her booze cabinet and we all wind up doing many shots of some local Brazilian hooch. She then whispers to me that she's going to kick them out, and (slurring ) tells me to go out to my car, drive away, then circle back when they've left. OK, whatever, I'm buzzed to the point of thinking that is a good idea, which means that driving was NOT a good idea, but, live n learn. So I say goodbye, head out. walk a few blocks to where my car was, and drive around for a few minutes. Then I had back down her street, and pull over and hang out until I see folks leave. At this point I am not even sure how many were there, 4, 6? But I saw a group leave, assumed it was all of them, and when they turned the corner I pulled up, found a parking spot, and went back to her door.

She opened the door and was all smiles, and let me in. We make out for a bit in the kitchen, then head back to her bedroom. She stretched out, and is kinda purring- talking about how nice it is to have me there, loves falling sleeping in someone's arms, etc. and I figured I'm all set.

We start making out on the bed and things progress to where she's about 1/2 undressed and it's mellow and fun. Suddenly she sits up and says, seemingly stone cold sober at this point "How am I going to lock the door behind you if I'm passed out?". "What?" I say. "How and I going to lock the door. I have to put up the chain and deadbolt, and I'm about to pass out, and you can't do that from outside". "But, I'm staying here" I said. "I'll go lock the door now and be right back".

So I get up, go and lock the door, and when I turn around she's right there, and I mean Right There, we were pressed against each other the second I turned around. "No, no no". She said. "I have to do it". "OK" I said, and stepped out of the way so she could get to the door. "What are you doing"? (slurring again). "huh". "You have to go out, and I lock the door". "But I'm staying??" "I have to lock the door". "But.." "I have to lock the door" she keeps insisting. It's clear the moment has passed, and she's right - she has maybe 3 minutes until she passes out ( I later learned this was a very regular occurrence). So, cut my losses, grab wallet and keys from the kitchen, kiss and goodbye. As I'm walking away from her door, chuckling and shaking my head at that bizarre, but, what the hell not-terrible night, and mentally making plans on how she can make it up to me. Three streets over I get to where I parked my car, and it's gone!!!! 4:45 in the fucking morning, and my car is gone. Holy Shit....what am I going to do. I can, to this day, recall the adrenaline feeling of that wave of panic as it shot up my back and landed like a bowling ball in my gut. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..... pacing up and down the sidewalk now.... thinking about where I could find a cab, and how I'm going to explain this.. was my briefcase in the trunk? fuckfuckfuck...

Then, sobered by the adrenaline I think, I stop. I hear myself say "Waaaiiitt a second" out loud, and I turn and slowly start walking down the block back to her place. I go past her door, and go 1/2 block down to where I parked my car THE SECOND TIME. It, of course, is still there. I've nearly pissed myself in fear a few times, but that was the first time I had a close call out of sheer relief! I can't stop laughing as I get it, drive home, and make not the first, nor was it the last, promise to god(s) and myself to NEVER do anything as stupid as tonight...

MM

March 2023:

After spending most of the last 4 years in love with two different SBs (not at the same time - and I'll get into that in another thread) - I decided to jump back into the SA pool in NYC. A couple of blah M&Gs, nothing much to mention, then I connect with this girl that I'm into - super hot, seems friendly, wants good money ($700/ppm) but not unreasonable. Was in the city for a couple of days for the BE tournament - so had some dead time.

We plan to meet for drinks at 1PM Friday - I pick the Moxy near MSG as the spot - she is good with that. She asks if I will have time to play after - I tell her no (one of my LT SA girls was in from Chicago so I had a room already and was already getting laid every night) but said I'd give her a little something for meeting me. She was cool with that. I'm there at 1 - nothing - don't hear from her at all - about 1:20 I'm ready to say fuck it and head back to my hotel - she starts robotexting me from 2 numbers - one was probably a burner/GV number but the other one is her real cell (I googled it later). So I wait - she shows up in about 10 minutes. GORGEOUS. We go in the bar to sit down and have a drink / bite to eat. Starts off pretty normal, and then she starts hitting the booze hard. Then she starts to act up - because I'm acting like a gentleman and not saying all kinds of shit to her - she thinks I'm not into her (which I was at the beginning) - then she comes around the table and starts making out with me and then turns to a guy at the bar and says "stop staring at me - I'm with him" - now of course this isn't cool, and the waitress knows I'm in trouble. Then the tequila shots come - and she is basically begging me at the top of her lungs to get a room and fuck her now. Everyone in the place is staring at us. Now we are making out again and all I can think about is how the fuck to I get out of this situation. So I let her know I need to go - and show her some cash and slip it into her purse - and she is basically furious because she thinks she isn't good enough for me. She was a model at some point and kept going on an on about how often you are rejected etc.

So she is gone - and I'm ok - tip the waitress a bunch and the bartender came over and said the last shot was mostly water because they were like WTF.

So then I google the other phone number - get her IG, etc. She lives in NJ and is a mom with a 4 or 5 year old kid. Fucking train wreck of a person. I checked up on her IG last week, and her business IG and her personal IG are both down. I hope she is ok, but WTF - glad I got out of there unscathed. All she had was a fake name and burner phone number. I blocked her on SA while still at the table.

I was like - damn I should have stayed on the sidelines :)