Ran out of .. gas..

Having just returned from a quick getaway out west, I imbibed and went a bit crazy.. 5 providers in 4 days.. deposited quite a few loads... I am completely exhausted and seem to have lost interest.. I am sure this is just temporary but has this happened to any one of you mongers.. mind you each visit was an hour or two in length...

I have it happen to me depending on how many pops I get in one night with my FWB. If I pop 3 times in the course of our encounter I need a day to recouperate. But if I go three days with one each on the fourth day I need a rest. I chalk it up to my health and age both together.

Always need good rest, hot bath, good meal, sleep, forget about it for a while and slowly build-up and get back into the ring rejuvenated. I seldom go when I am not feeling strong. I get tired and I rest and recover. (No shame in getting tired. Even the young get tired)

i run out of interest the moment i pop, and wonder why i still partake in this "hobby"
Lol..I was always that way. If I was at a women's home or a hotel I would get my rocks off and just leave. Never stayed over..always had an excuse why I had to go. That's why I enjoyed the hobby. Car fun..Amps..etc...blow and go!