Raleigh massage joints

I'm disappointed there is no info on Raleigh area massages, so I will start.

Visited Quality Bath House in Durham. Three words:
RUN FOREST RUN

Hopefully someone can direct me to an establishment with quality massages and environment. QBH looked like a crack den and was in a seedy part of town. Also, there was no quality and no baths there. I hate being misled.

Help a brother out. Not seeking full service but rather a good rub and tug by a nice looking woman. :(

stockingdvant (at) yahoooooooooo (dot) com

Also, called someone in Raleigh when they replied to my CL message. She said I had to call her back from an unblocked number. This means to me that more than a tug is available so I didn't call back. I also don't want anyone having my number, at least until I know they are professional. I miss those joints in Toronto. Beautiful girls, good massages and happy endings. :(

University Massage

Tried this place out recently. One word: Ew. The place was gross.

If you know of any clean places with nice looking girls for just a rub and tug, lemme know.

Stock, Thanks for the info, i just moved into town, looking for an extras strip club or fs AMP, been to a few s clubs, 15 cover 30 for light or no grind, Thats NUTS! . This is awful!

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

TPH

Have you been to Diamond Girls in Durham especially on the weekends. There are a couple of nice columbians who give more for the price and the dance is kind of private upstairs.

Thanks Itz, I will check it out,

Stock, I read on another forum that there is an amp called vip off Rt 1 just outside Raleigh that seems to be the only option for 100 miles. I havent been yet but will.

I will let you know the results. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER and shre info cuz there is sooooo little info to share.....wish i was in Dallas for a day........

The Purple Helmet said:
Thanks Itz, I will check it out,
I will let you know the results. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER and shre info cuz there is sooooo little info to share.....wish i was in Dallas for a day........
Dallas? Have you been to Toronto? Unreal...absolutely beautiful girls giving great body rubs with unbelieveable release. Almost makes me want to move there...except its Canada. :)

The Purple Helmet said:
I spent lots of time in Toronto, mostly in stripclubs, plenty of fs to go around

I'm more then a "release" kind of guy
I've considered, I'm just too paranoid. I've read too many posts about dude's rubber coats ripping and running to be tested. I'd rather have junior jerked with a nice set of boobages nearby. FS is not worth the risk for me.

But yes...sometimes I just wanna tag it...like all boys.

University Massage?

PH, didn't you read the thread. Gross scene. Don't bother.

As far as Tom Cats, I read that its impossible to get any touch, let alone anything else. They are simply there to sit and "chat". If I want to sit and chat, I can do so elsewhere for free.

Surely folks are getting more than chats around here without paying hundreds for a professional.

massages in Raleigh area

First post so bear with me. The only good place I know of is Youngsville Spa, on Rt. 1 in Youngsville. Standard rate but all is there. Hot Hot. If coming from Raleigh, past Wake Forest and go about 2 miles and be on right, no sign on building, just on door. Next to Sprint or Verizon phone store.

wow - no news here for a long time

OK, so I'm from out of time and did the usual search on backpage dot com for Raleigh table shower and Raleigh oriental massage. This place sounded promising, because it included both:

Grand opening Chinese spa
Private massage rooms,clean,quite and comfortable
919 844 7776
7313 six forks rd
Raleigh nc 27615
Table shower available

Bottom line: If you're looking for a great massage while you're nude, this is the place. If you're looking for something sexual - it's wasn't here for me.

I paid $70 for an hour massage and an addtional $20 for the table shower. Both were wonderfully done. I was naked, the girl was comfortably dressed but not in any revealing way. In the table shower she placed a folded towel first over my butt then, on flipping to be face up, she covered my private parts with it. The same covering technique was used in the massage room. Even when I asked her at the end to help me with my private parts, she insisted she couldn't because she would be fired.

Back home, the girls will give you a happy ending without asking. There's no place like home....

figured I would enlighten this section with a review, well, let's call it a double review. First: youngsville spa on rte 1, went in and saw the "lobby" set up. camera, with a bell, and there is a window on the left they pop their head out of to see who you are. Table shower is standard, 80 bucks is the rate with no negotiations at all allowed. Nothing but a poor massage and a happy. I won't go back. girls were nothing to shout at. maybe a 6 on the 10 scale.
place #2: exit 173 off I95 in NC, about 1 mile west on the right hand side. Number is on a giant billboard going north and south of the location before the exit, so I will leave it there. Next door to a medical equipment company, and the whole set up is uncomfortable due to the prying eyes at the med. place. park in the back. Get into the place, got sniffed by a small dog, saw a 7 ish woman in short shorts. no pretense of a rub after she asked me if I did this in NY. (I replied yes, duh) went straight to 69 totally BB CIM. Nice time for what it was, and probably can get more if you are interested. she tasted fresh, even though she didnt even ask if I wanted to do that with her. No sign of anyone else around the place. Just seeing the billboard was funny, now that is really risky!
Lot's of private , in home style, rub and tug places available around Raleigh. I will keep searching.

yep , both asian joints. the one off 95 is far better than youngsville. The pickings are slim. If you check the usual channels (bp) you can find a host of massage joints with he going on. usually, if the address is in the ad, they are legit. just hit exit 173, go west about a mile or so, the road will fork to the left or right, stay to the right, and about 50 ft past that you will see a small building with a huge sign that says "spa" on the front. Its next to the medical equip joint. Pretty much an in your face bust me joint.