Ragtime Gentlemen's Club (Woodland Park, NJ)

I went to this club about 6 months ago. It was about 5PM on a weekday when I visited with the intent of waiting out rush hour traffic before heading back to Long Island.

The building from the outside looks unassuming enough. Parking is a bit shit as you have to drive along very narrow entry/exit paths to get to the parking lot in the back, which is oddly shaped and I can imagine being a bitch to get out of when the place is crowded.

The inside of the bar is dark. There is a pool table, a modern juke box, an ATM, a hallway that leads to private rooms/stalls and not much else. The bar, which is squared, encompasses a stage where the "strippers" dance. Honestly, the entire set-up is shit as the stage isn't elevated and is tiny as fuck.

The drinks were shit, hard drinks were small and watered down and beer tasted like it was on its last legs. Like most clubs, that shit was also overpriced. The bartender was a Latina in her 30's with a decent chest.

So the dancers I saw, ranged from a about a 3 to a legit 9. The 3 looked like she was in her 50's and supporting a dope habit. If you were desperate, throwing a bag on her head might do the trick. Ignoring the bag lady, the remaining strippers were much nicer looking. With the 9 being probably the hottest chick I've seen dancing at any club IMO. She had everything physically going on, pretty face, C cup tits, thin waist, and nice round juicy ass and good legs. The only reason she isn't a 10 is because her English and English comprehension is horrible.

Anyway back to my story. I go inside this place, its pretty much empty, with only 3 other customers than myself in there. One of which was on his way out after coming out of the hallway I mentioned earlier. I sit down and order my drink and the girl that was dancing gets off the "stage" and takes a customer into the back. So Miss 9/10 gets onto the stage, and she dances around for a bit. and then she gets off the stage and asks for a dollar. Kind of weird, but okay I give her one. She then goes to the other guy at the bar, gets a dollar and goes back on stage. A minute or so later, she gets off stage again and asks for another dollar. She did this 2 more times before I decide I need to go to the bathroom, because it was one of "those" clubs. Another thing to note is she never took off her bra while doing this, none of the girls did. They would only do it when they came asking for money.

Anyway after going to the restroom and coming back, she exits the stage and asks if I would like a lap dance. I ask the price and she says $20. So I pay the $20 and she takes me back and does an okay lap dance. But I see off the the side a slightly different room, and ask her what goes on in there. After some prodding (I think part of it was her English/my lack of Spanish/Portuguese and that she thought I might have been a UCC) she says its a VIP lounge and it costs $120 to get back there with her. I pay for the VIP experience (CVS) and it was good. I stay there about a half hour longer before banging out for dinner then to make the long drive back to the island.

So overall, the place is meh. I wouldn't recommend staying there for any length of time longer than your task.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A long story and then when you get to the part where people really start listening and all you got is "I pay for the VIP experience (CVS) and it was good."?

A lot of the Bluegoose dancers are now at Ragtime. It's pretty much a bikini bar with extras to be had. I have yet to go VIP. $50 to the bar plus another $100 to the girl hasnt seemed worth it.
The $20 lap dances can be pretty high mileage as the dancers try to get you worked up enough to go VIP. Word of caution, there's a cam facing the LD stalls so your being recorded.
Better variety of girls later in the week.

Does anyone know if a tall very thin and older dancer that used to go by the name Issabella or Daoza is still dancing at Ragtime? She used to dance at Blue Goose.