Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

Possible, she is a redhead named Rachel, but it's been so long since I've contacted her thru SA that I honestly forget her member name there.
So this is the same one! I found her through SA and she is everything you said and more, very sweet and her pics in her profile do not do her justice, they're great but in real person she's way more attractive and she does seem to get into what she's doing with you, body to die for and the freckles are cute lol, I have a thing for redheads and she checks off everything on my list. She's on the repeat list without a doubt.

So this is the same one! I found her through SA and she is everything you said and more, very sweet and her pics in her profile do not do her justice, they're great but in real person she's way more attractive and she does seem to get into what she's doing with you, body to die for and the freckles are cute lol, I have a thing for redheads and she checks off everything on my list. She's on the repeat list without a doubt.
Glad you're enjoying. I almost kept all this to myself, i hate when I ruin a good thing, but some providers, you have to share the wealth. She's too talented not to share.

Glad you're enjoying. I almost kept all this to myself, i hate when I ruin a good thing, but some providers, you have to share the wealth. She's too talented not to share.
just to be clear, her vagina doesn’t have a “funk” or “smell”/ musk?

also, how would you rate her tightness (vaginal)?

it seems that she’s a very high mileage girl since she’s frequented SA since 2014 and apparently many mongers including gold and lucky have seen her prior to your review.

Rachel sounds really nice. I tried to meet up with her 3 times and was left hanging each time. Part of it is on me because I am severely limited with the lockdown and the only time I can meet her is early in the morning but we agreed on everything the day before. Hopefully others have better luck.

Everytime the name Rachel pops up I flash back to the days Rachel was the self-described “blowjob queen of Coram”. Many mongers knew her.

I been talk with her before to . 3 is her number but if you write good reviews like someone on here . Nice discount . Who know who’s reviews are real

Yes Absolutely I did on price . It this a place real reviews on someone?? if you don’t think so I have her text to me . And then saying she work something out for me to lol
Yes I do call them as I see them . Let’s all be real . Make this a bs page .

Close my acct. then if you don’t think I’m right . It’s all fake on here