Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

I tried to get in touch with rachel multiple times cuzz i needed her bbj since it had been a while... she wasn't getting back to me wtf i thought she wasn't meeting ppl anymore after reading the latest posts here.
i had given up but she texts me on my burner like 2 weeks ago from a different number that she had a new number and was around if i wanted to meet which i held off on answering her or posting on here until i actually saw her and my cum had gone down her throat.
hit her up this AM and asked her to come see me, i was in the mood to fuck her pink pussy.
i asked to fuck in her car b/c i had a bunch of shit in mine which was fine by her.
small conversation lead to me sucking on her titties and making out, took her leggings and her underwear off to reveal her freshly shaved pink pussy that i devour for a while, didn't rush and pretty sure i made her cum as she seemed to enjoy it.
laid back and had her blow me no hands which felt good af but didnt want to bust yet i had to stop her, ate her out some more and had her ride my cock rcw, switched to doggy admiring her pink little asshole, switched back to mish and stopped and had her blow me to completion bbjcimnqns she kept sucking and i had more cum come out after and had her lick it off which she had no problem with.
300, is steep to fuck in the car but was in the mood and she said she charges more normally idc..
516-828-3381 is the # she hit me up from

I just saw Rachel a few hours ago and I can confirm she gives one helluva Bbbj. I texted and got a reply within about 15 minutes. We set up a time to meet a little after noon in Farmingdale near Floor and Decor on Broad Hollow Rd. I would say she is about 5'3" and about 135lbs. She got into my car and did the deed. In my top 5 Bj's I've ever had. 140 and done in a few minutes. I will definitely repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just saw Rachel a few hours ago and I can confirm she gives one helluva Bbbj. I texted and got a reply within about 15 minutes. We set up a time to meet a little after noon in Farmingdale near Floor and Decor on Broad Hollow Rd. I would say she is about 5'3" and about 135lbs. She got into my car and did the deed. In my top 5 Bj's I've ever had. 140 and done in a few minutes. I will definitely repeat.
Spit or swallow?

Funny, I was looking at the Google satellite view of Floor and Decor and I noticed it shares the same back parking lot as the Starbucks and Regal UA.

About 8 years ago one of the other mods here fixed me up with a UTR woc of his and she instructed me to meet her at the Starbucks and after she checked me out and met her approval she had me drive around the back where she administered a bbbj.

So I guess this parking lot is know for this.