R. I. P.

YT is an incredible source for unreleased and live music. I used to collect Springsteen bootlegs a long time ago. Nearly everything is online these days. Though with Springsteen, he's opening his vault later this year with another Tracks box set.
I knew about Guitar Boogie decades before YT was even invented. All the serious guitar players knew about it and learned all the licks on every track .

You must redirect your “BIG THANK YOU” to the gentleman who contributed this rare music, Mr. @pokler.

(I don’t want to get on his bad side for stealing his accolades. @pokler is a man that deserves respect and demands posts to be conducted orderly and properly.)
Of course - BIG thanks were definitely directed to Mr. Pokler. Will be giving this album many listens.

YT is an incredible source for unreleased and live music. I used to collect Springsteen bootlegs a long time ago. Nearly everything is online these days. Though with Springsteen, he's opening his vault later this year with another Tracks box set.
I knew about Guitar Boogie decades before YT was even invented. All the serious guitar players knew about it and learned all the licks on every track .
Good for you.

That said, does anyone know where to find the Chinese Democracy demos that were leaked about 10 years ago? I have about a dozen, but the demos being what were already on the album. Call me crazy, but I think it's GNR's best work. I guess eventually Axl will do a six cd/album set and cash in, similar to the Use Your Illusion box set.

Good for you.

That said, does anyone know where to find the Chinese Democracy demos that were leaked about 10 years ago? I have about a dozen, but the demos being what were already on the album. Call me crazy, but I think it's GNR's best work. I guess eventually Axl will do a six cd/album set and cash in, similar to the Use Your Illusion box set.
I have seen it come up on the Bit Torrent sites, check them out.

And R.I.p Robby Bachman from BTO.

Not a good week for music. David Crosby of CSNY, 81.
Godspeed, David Crosby.

The Byrds, CSN, CSNY, Woodstock, CPR.

Fearless, tough, renegade hippie spirit musician, social activist, lived a tumultuous life, imprisoned for drugs and weapons offenses, liver transplant, relentless for the cause of 60’s individual freedom.

He showed up across the street from my office at Zuccotti Park, downtown Manhattan with Graham Nash in 2011 for “Occupy Wallstreet,” when protesters set up camp there. Sang with Nash, no microphones.

In CSN, considered the best harmonies in the business. An absolute 60’s Flower Child American icon. His presence will be missed, and his life and work are honored.