R. I. P.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not quite a Hall of Famer but a bright light in the 70's MLB world and an intricate part of those great A's teams.

His connection to the Yankees, the A's sold him to the Yankees in 1976 at the trading deadline (Then June 15th) hours before they pulled off the Ken Holtzman/Doyle Alexander blockbuster with the Orioles.

It wasn't until the next day Bowie Kuhn put the brakes on the deal and then a few days later voided the deal, along with Joe Rudi and Rollie Fingers to Boston.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Running back Jim Brown 87
Running back, actor, activist.

Greatest lacrosse player in LI history.
Also for a long time held the record for most points in a HS basketball game on LI.

I remember the first time someone got close to his all time rushing record, I think it might have been Franco Harris, he wanted to make a come back with the Raiders. Just to add a few more yards and hold Harris off.

Running back, actor, activist.

Greatest lacrosse player in LI history.
Also for a long time held the record for most points in a HS basketball game on LI.

I remember the first time someone got close to his all time rushing record, I think it might have been Franco Harris, he wanted to make a come back with the Raiders. Just to add a few more yards and hold Harris off.
If I remember correctly no one has amassed more yards than him in the amount of years he played

billyS

Reign of Terror
Best legs in the business!

I remember at one of those big charity concerts in the 80's Mick Jagger brought her out on stage ("Where's Tina" he asked) for a version of It's Only Rock and Roll and pulled her skirt off mid song. She just went with it like a trooper and kept on shaking what her mother gave her

Ironic, last week I was about to watch the HBO special on Donna Summer (my first WOC fantasy crush) and I caught the end of the one on Tina.

Best legs in the business!

I remember at one of those big charity concerts in the 80's Mick Jagger brought her out on stage ("Where's Tina" he asked) for a version of It's Only Rock and Roll and pulled her skirt off mid song. She just went with it like a trooper and kept on shaking what her mother gave her

Ironic, last week I was about to watch the HBO special on Donna Summer (my first WOC fantasy crush) and I caught the end of the one on Tina.
Back in the '80's in the office during lunch there was a discussion as which woman was the absolutely sexiest (as in who just dripped raw sex and would be on a bucket list). Each guy, regardless of age said Tina Turner. Even the tech nerds agreed.

The funniest thing was that every woman was incredulous as to how each and every guy named Tina.

"You guys got to be kidding - you all think she is the sexiest woman around"

If anyone has any doubt just watch a copy of Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

Actor Ed Ames from Daniel Boone , age 95
My main memory of him is when he was on the Johnny Carson show when he demonstrated axe throwing. They had an outline of a man on a sheet of wood. He threw the axe and it landed right in the middle of the crotch. Carson could not stop laughing
FB_IMG_1685075786284.jpg

Back in the '80's in the office during lunch there was a discussion as which woman was the absolutely sexiest (as in who just dripped raw sex and would be on a bucket list). Each guy, regardless of age said Tina Turner. Even the tech nerds agreed.

The funniest thing was that every woman was incredulous as to how each and every guy named Tina.

"You guys got to be kidding - you all think she is the sexiest woman around"

If anyone has any doubt just watch a copy of Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome
She had great legs, but I didn't find her attractive.