R. I. P.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ray Guy, first NFL punter in the HOF. Being a Raiders fan I loved this guy. I remember he was actually taken in the first round and Al Davis described him as a Offensive weapon because you could gamble more knowing if needed he could bury the other team deep in their own territory.

One of my favorite Guy memories was the first time he played in the Seattle Kingdome. It was a Monday night game and Howard Cosell was obsessed with the fact the Guy might be able to hit a low hanging gondola with a punt.

When later in the game he did just that Cosell went nuts.

Ray Guy, first NFL punter in the HOF. Being a Raiders fan I loved this guy. I remember he was actually taken in the first round and Al Davis described him as a Offensive weapon because you could gamble more knowing if needed he could bury the other team deep in their own territory.

One of my favorite Guy memories was the first time he played in the Seattle Kingdome. It was a Monday night game and Howard Cosell was obsessed with the fact the Guy might be able to hit a low hanging gondola with a punt.

A Legend!

Ray Guy was accused of pumping helium into his footballs (helium-gate) because his hang time was unGodly long.

So, his footballs were sent to the lab. Not even a gasp of anything other than common air.

The “Guy” could kick like a kangaroo, and oftentimes at the expense of my Kansas City Chiefs. (Although Jan Stenerud, FG kicker for The Chiefs is also in The Hall with Ray Guy)

RIP, Pop Singer Aaron Carter Dead at the Age of 34.

Apparently found this morning unresponsive in his bathtub. Poor guy had been struggling with much publicized mental struggles and addiction throughout his adult life.

I’d been worried about the guy ever since watching him on ‘The Doctors’ a few years ago opening up about his frail/gaunt appearance, family drama, his DUI arrest, and addiction to prescription drugs.

Poor dude didn’t even believe he’d make it to 30 years old... He did, but he didn’t make it to 35. Shame. And he leaves behind a one year old baby that he apparently lost custody of.

My Thoughts go out to his family.May he Rest In Peace and May he be free of whatever pain he was dealing with.

A few days late, Migos rapper "Takeoff" -
Songs like "Bad and Boujee, Versace, Versace, Versace"

The black on black violence towards each other is so disturbing. I mean brothers are not happy for other brothers unless they getting rubbed out. The ghetto violence towards some of these really talented cats is senseless. I don't get it, these brothers getting their heads pushed back so some wanna be thug can get some street cred.

I have no problem with white people, and I don't like taking sides, but you don't see white people doing this to each other when they get some fame. It's utterly reckless, brothers wonder why they got a stigma attached to them, this is why.

You not "hard" because you got a few hits and want to shoot dice late night. Fuck man, I don't get it. Protect those millions, live large, not like a wanna be gangster.

Sorry, off my soap box. We lose so many talented performers daily. Not trying to make this political or race related. Just sick of seeing my bros losing their lives so soon.

A few days late, Migos rapper "Takeoff" -
Songs like "Bad and Boujee, Versace, Versace, Versace"

The black on black violence towards each other is so disturbing. I mean brothers are not happy for other brothers unless they getting rubbed out. The ghetto violence towards some of these really talented cats is senseless. I don't get it, these brothers getting their heads pushed back so some wanna be thug can get some street cred.

I have no problem with white people, and I don't like taking sides, but you don't see white people doing this to each other when they get some fame. It's utterly reckless, brothers wonder why they got a stigma attached to them, this is why.

You not "hard" because you got a few hits and want to shoot dice late night. Fuck man, I don't get it. Protect those millions, live large, not like a wanna be gangster.

Sorry, off my soap box. We lose so many talented performers daily. Not trying to make this political or race related. Just sick of seeing my bros losing their lives so soon.
Love your post @NINE-LIVES . But just warning now, if responses start to get political all posts from here on will get removed. So careful posting and replying.

Who would have known he had a chemical engineering degree.
He definitely didn't use that to smash watermelons. Lol
Yup, you never know.
For example, Rowan Sebastian Atkinson an English actor, comedian and writer played the title roles on the sitcoms Blackadder,
Four Weddings and a Funeral, Mr. Bean film series Johnny English, ,et al, was an electrical engineer before he went into showbiz.

When asked why he left engineering for acting and comedy he said it was a lot easier and paid much better.