question for cloud nine/ug moderators

when click on "sherlock12" on 1 thread, taken to "sting rei"; when click in another thread taken to "ehha", why is sherlock12 a k a sting rei being directed to ehha??????????????????

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
A banned members name remains but his posts disappear. If he was the last poster than banned and deleted than you'll be sent to the next to last poster which is now the laast.

follow-up

A banned members name remains but his posts disappear. If he was the last poster than banned and deleted than you'll be sent to the next to last poster which is now the laast.
so, does that mean this "sting rei" has been banned? and, thanks fior your follow-up. it was/is confusing as to why i was being somehow mixed up with this person.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
so, does that mean this "sting rei" has been banned? and, thanks fior your follow-up. it was/is confusing as to why i was being somehow mixed up with this person.
I don't know if he is banned but if you see his name still listed in a thread with the text intact than I would say no but you can right click a user's name and get his/her public profile which will also include their post count and in the case of a provider sometimes a link to her web site. There are many tools available to every user you just need to know where to look.