Question for anybody who has been to Montreal

Montreal Hotel

Ooops, Hit the tab and the rest is history!

Stayed at a neat little place called the Chateau De L'Argoat, reasonable, cute, lots of eating and drinking spots near by. subway entrance just across the street. We drove around on the weekend and had no problems. Used an agency called Private Lies and was well pleased with the resulting incall.

Bon Voyage

Private lies is a very reputable incall. Good value.

I've seen a couple of ladies there, Nikita, college student, about 22, Eur-Asian, about 5'7", slender, nice tits, very pretty and very personable. 2 BBBJNQBS.

Other lady was a part-timer with a boyfriend, forget the name. Not nearly as good a time as nikita but still a good value.

By the way for anyone interested, there's an annual Jazz Festival in Montreal that's supposed to be a great time. Think it's in May. Anyone have other info about it?

Emma/Jessica and others

I've seen Emma many times. A great Gfe and a 10+ body. The only problem you have to book weeks in advance. Emma is not accepting new clients at this time only after 1/10/03. Jessica I've not seen but her past reviews were so-so but I heard her service was improving.
You may want to try Coralie or Racquelle Which I consider in the top 10 in Mtl.
Nikki blue eyes. I think the best SP in Mtl the only problem is she may or may not show up for the appointment.
http://geocities.com/nikkiblueeyes10/

Trailrunner66

Trailrunner66.

man, you are on every canadien board!
My friend,wangja, and I will be going back to Montreal for our third trip in Jan 2003. Have you any reviews of Amber of Emmas Fantasy World? Basically , I just want to know if she is a GFE experience or not. Love to hear your input, thanks for your info.
Later

Bigive

Originally posted by wangjabyung79
anyone who has been to montreal ever ... been with sexymodel jessica? i heard favorable reviews but wanted to hear from you guys.
I met Jessica about 18 months ago, when she was visiting NYC. She's very attractive, but her performance was mechanical, uninspired, and all aspects were covered.

Bigive:

Sorry I've not heard of anyone seeing her. But I heard good things about Florence from Emma World.
BTW I go every 6-8 weeks to Mtl. Can't beat it for the price and the selection of ladies. The problem I have is to decide who to see.

Florence/Amber/Emmasworld/Jessica

What have you heard????

I'm heading to Montreal. Been in contact with Florence. Comes across as very personable, classy attentive via *****. Anybody seen this lady??? Seems the emmafanstasyworld girls are in very big demand. Some aren't even available till jan 2003 I've also been in contact with Amber. At least via *****, her English skills seem weak. No other info.

http://communities.msn.com/emmasfantasyworld

PS... I've met Jessica in NY. My objective experience could be described as mid-level GFE (ok BBBJ, lite kiss and DATY, complained of sensitive nipples, multiple positions and cups). Yet, despite her performance, there's something about that girl that transcends the usual experience. She's got some kinda charismatic aura. She definitely put me under a spell. If you read some of her other reviews, you'll hear the same story. Maybe because she's just absolutely beautiful...something, in her case, that seems to extend to her very soul. She's a total sweetheart with a relaxed, yet enigmatic way about her. The accent will hypnotize you. So despite the average performance, I totally recommend her.

http://www.geocities.com/modeljessica2000/sexyjessica.html

Last edited: