Question about SA

I'm a newbie to SA so I figured I'd ask the experts.
I'm fed up with the lack of responses from tinder and the flakes from OK cupid. Fetlife seems like its mostly for events and attention. I'm pretty broke so a regular thing with a pro is pretty much not happening. Oh, and yeah, I won't post a picture online because. That hasn't stopped mostly obese submissive women from wanting to hook up, but so far I've held off since playing with bbw's makes me go soft. So....If I were to splurge on a 1 month SA subscription and give the 200+ women who have "liked"/"favorited" or whatever my profile, what's the likelyhood I can convert a few to non p4p? (Assuming I figure out how to mention in my email that I'm looking for something other than p4p). Or should I just not waste my time.

I can't seem to change the text in my free profile- is it because I'm "unverified"? And if I upgrade to paid status, do I still have to "verify"? (There's no way I'm giving them any personally identifiable information).

I'm a newbie to SA so I figured I'd ask the experts.
I'm fed up with the lack of responses from tinder and the flakes from OK cupid. Fetlife seems like its mostly for events and attention. I'm pretty broke so a regular thing with a pro is pretty much not happening. Oh, and yeah, I won't post a picture online because. That hasn't stopped mostly obese submissive women from wanting to hook up, but so far I've held off since playing with bbw's makes me go soft. So....If I were to splurge on a 1 month SA subscription and give the 200+ women who have "liked"/"favorited" or whatever my profile, what's the likelyhood I can convert a few to non p4p? (Assuming I figure out how to mention in my email that I'm looking for something other than p4p). Or should I just not waste my time.
Out of the 200 a good percentage are going to be garbage. This is true even for the ones who've sent you a message and not just clicked to favorite you. Pick you own definition for garbage as it's going to run the full gamut. From what you have left, you might end up with 20 possibilities to meet up. Of those 20, it'll end up really being only 10 who you might be drawn towards and that might actually show up. Of those 10, you'll need to negotiate. Of those, you might be satisfied with the discussions eith 3. Of those 3, if non p4p means free, you're already almost at zero. But it is possible, as has been claimed in the "main" SA thread on here. If you mean something else, I don't know what you mean so restate.

I can't seem to change the text in my free profile- is it because I'm "unverified"? And if I upgrade to paid status, do I still have to "verify"? (There's no way I'm giving them any personally identifiable information).
Dude do yourself a favor. Spend money to be a member and not getting anything out of it because you will need $$ for girls on SA even if there non pro because you will be a sugar daddy so if you don’t have any sugar then move on and join some of the meet and greet clubs where you will meet other people with similar interest and situation as you. Who know you might meet you SO.

It can take them weeks sometimes especially with a non paying account. If you keep changing it without the changes appearing, don't do that, it doesn't help any.

As to verify what exactly are you referring to?

Out of the 200 a good percentage are going to be garbage. This is true even for the ones who've sent you a message and not just clicked to favorite you. Pick you own definition for garbage as it's going to run the full gamut. From what you have left, you might end up with 20 possibilities to meet up. Of those 20, it'll end up really being only 10 who you might be drawn towards and that might actually show up. Of those 10, you'll need to negotiate. Of those, you might be satisfied with the discussions eith 3. Of those 3, if non p4p means free, you're already almost at zero. But it is possible, as has been claimed in the "main" SA thread on here. If you mean something else, I don't know what you mean so restate.
It sounds like alot of effort to me

If $ is an issue then SA and sugar babies is not the best route for you. They are often looking for more $ than a pro and there is a substantial investment in time, effort, and pre hook up $. You're better off hitting a SW or cheap fast house/amp, or using the time to get a second job and then hire a better quality pro.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@bdsmlover,
Dude, if you can't score non p4p on Tinder and the only chic's who responded to you are fatties then I'm guessing you're not going to get any chic's for free that might be up to your standards on a site where girls go specifically to make some spending money.

I know there are guys here who have gotten off the books sex but I suspect they are the type who have game and get laid for free in the real world.

Yea idk if this crazy and I know if you ever gotten this but I wouldn’t pay this amount . Tell me if you guys would. $800 per meet . Would you guys pay that ?
And would you guys pay $5k a month ?

Yea idk if this crazy and I know if you ever gotten this but I wouldn’t pay this amount . Tell me if you guys would. $800 per meet . Would you guys pay that ?
And would you guys pay $5k a month ?
Depends upon what you're talking about. For instance, a two hour dinner is much different that say 12 hours with lots of various activities occurring. Similarly for 5K if you talking about meeting twice in the month for 5K is different that an open door policy where you might be 3, 4, 5 times a week for that.

I can tell you, you will get laid for free, less dinner or drinks, from the 40 something crowd. I’ve done it a bunch of times. I even was banging a cheerleader from stony brook. All non P4P. So if you’re a fatty lazy looking bro you will have zero shot. If you are decent looking and have some game you will meet the non pros who don’t want p4p but want to nail down the real Sd type guy and will do anything to nail him down.

Isn't a non p4p SD then not a SD and instead a LT non p4p non SD hence a boyfriend?

So I just ran into an interesting scenario that I haven't run into before: A SB who doesn't speak English. More trouble than it's worth?