Queensbridge / Brooklyn Hoes

I found this on the UVP board, thought you guys might be interested.
Valjean

1. Queensbridge

Anyone been around QB lower roadway late at night; say 3 in 3am ?!?!?! Some serious pimp'n goin on there . The hoe's were running around Buck naked up and down the street. Its a free show. However, it's actually very sad but very entertaining at the same time. Most of the girls have azz!!!
Date: 05:36 a.m. on 05-28-2001
------------------------------------------------------
2. Re:Queensbridge

No shit bro! One of them approached me and without me even askin, gave me a price tag on dat azz that mite be a lil steep even in manhattan. Anyone know if they for real, or workin for LE?
Date: 06:15 p.m. on 05-28-2001
-------------------------------------------------------
3. Re:Queensbridge

I passed by there saturday that just passed. Hoes like crazy! Those same hoes also work the streets around the Ark Elite in brooklyn. By the Galaxy Motel on Pennsylvania Avenue.
Date: 04:37 a.m. on 05-31-2001

i come over the QB bridge late when the tunnel is closed and haven't noticed anything there lately. but i am usualy on the south side (vernon) when heading back down to the LIE. there used to be plenty of girl. running around by the citycorp (?)(ugly green) bldg a year or so ago...now nothing.

Elite Ark/ Pennsylvania and Flatlands

JGD

Very close to the Galaxy and another hotel in the area. Hoes are all in that spot. Been kinda scattered for awhile, just like everything else in Brooklyn.

There's also Franklin Ave. and Gates in Bed-Stuy on the edge of Clinton Hills. Not to mention Fulton St. past Pennsylvania Ave. under the elevated trains.

All of which are decimated for the most part. What a shame.

However, on Franklin Ave. my brother, who lives in the neighborhood said he got a BJ for $5 for a pretty decent looking chick. Sounds sick but that was her price on that particular nite.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Wow, $5. How about just bringing a couple of cans of Spam and seeing what he ccan get ? ( LOL ). It's funny, but when you have "neighborhood girls" selling it, you can get some pretty wierd results. There was this pretty ugly girl I knew from my band days. She really liked to give BJ's, but had guys turn her down all the time. She told me that once in a while she would offer to BJ a guy for $10, because she thought she would have better luck than just asking him "straight out". She didn't even want the money.

Thanks for the info. I will check it out next time I'm around the area and let you know what I find. Any idea what is the best days / times to cruise the area?