queens provider...

i'm writing this post in the hopes that i wont get banned. though i haven't posted hundreds of reviews or posts, i have made a few in the limited time i've been with UG (i.e. review of bella & crystal, diamond from harlem, and the chick from chinatown brooklyn) and i plan to post more.
but for now i'm in dire need of a queens provider
i've tried everything from paying thenewanimal for his $20 list, which has gotten me nowhere, signing up with ***************, and combing through miles and miles of posts here on UG and i've traveled to the southernmost tip of brooklyn twice from flushing (where i'm from)
every time i call another # or try a new spot, i get shot down
the only luck i've had was on craigslist, which is free...
i even paid a provider who did not finish me off..
if anyone is willing to hear my sob story, i'd appreciate if anyone had any #s or addresses of provider's or hot spots (for FS or CBJ) in the queens area (i.e. roosevelt ave, flushing, astoria, etc)
if not, i'd be willing to throw money down, but i'd have to be guaranteed that #s or addresses would actually WORK, because i've been screwed over in the past *cough* *cough* thenewanimal *cough*
thank u guys for hearin me out.. happy hunting

Last edited:
Madkapa,
Your situation is so sad that it challanges reality. I don't know weather i should insult you or cry for you.
What the fukk do you mean you can't find a hoe in Queens...dude.....just STFU.
Either your a 500lbs mutant with a boil on your dikk that no hoe would want to Bang or your LE.

Pathfinder360 said:
Madkapa,
Your situation is so sad that it challanges reality. I don't know weather i should insult you or cry for you.
What the fukk do you mean you can't find a hoe in Queens...dude.....just STFU.
Either your a 500lbs mutant with a boil on your dikk that no hoe would want to Bang or your LE.
LOL...

wow pathfinder
u must really have a life to be taking your time out to make that up ALL BY YOURSELF at 3 in the morning
no, as a matter of fact, i have a life and cannot be bothered to cruise around at 3 in the morn and filter through who's a SW, who's a normal chick and whos a DT , KAPEESH?

These guys are so hard up that they overlook what happened to you with the $20 you spent for useless info.

But the problem is that you're asking for what everyone on here wants. So it's simply that your question is too broad. It's like asking "what's good"?

Also, I'd take a good long read of the Spa section, because a lot of that stuff has nothing to do with any Spa; it's just Asians and Russians automatically means Spa somehow.

There is a wonderful (albeit mature) provider right in flushing on franklin ave by the name of cathy--very attractive, great service(GFE) at a reasonable donation. Unfortunately, I have not seen her in a while, so I don't know if she would appreciate her info being posted, since she has been UTR in the past. When I knew her, she occasionally had an ad in ny magazine. If anyone else here recognizes her from this post, and knows she would not mind the info being posted, perhaps they could help.

madkapa<<< i'm not going to insult you. But it is really hard to believe that you are
a. of age
b.have enough intelligence to use on one of these new fangled things called a computer.
c. have enough social skills to write a legible post
Yet strangely enough you can't get laid by a whore in Queens???? You said you tried CL. which I have found to be a veritable goldmine if you pan it. You say you tried "New Animals list. Which I have personally gotten decent to good pussy in 2 different places from. And responses on many more than I have time or funds to take advantage of. Either you are completely full of shit or you are not being specific about what it is you are looking for & not finding?
a. a specific type of provider ie asian, latina , black, white ..purple
b. a specific type of service ie amp, incall, outcall, SW
c. a specific price range.
Which is it??

hagen said:
There is a wonderful (albeit mature) provider right in flushing on franklin ave by the name of cathy--very attractive, great service(GFE) at a reasonable donation. Unfortunately, I have not seen her in a while, so I don't know if she would appreciate her info being posted, since she has been UTR in the past. When I knew her, she occasionally had an ad in ny magazine. If anyone else here recognizes her from this post, and knows she would not mind the info being posted, perhaps they could help.
Cathy is great but I don't think she would appreciate her number being posted here. Just to make sure its the same Cathy -- resides in LI, works in this apt on mon, tuesday and thursaday only. Dirty blonde hair, sweet and very accomadating, on the fifth floor??

Last edited:
poetrenmoshn said:
madkapa<<< i'm not going to insult you. But it is really hard to believe that you are
a. of age
b.have enough intelligence to use on one of these new fangled things called a computer.
c. have enough social skills to write a legible post
Yet strangely enough you can't get laid by a whore in Queens???? You said you tried CL. which I have found to be a veritable goldmine if you pan it. You say you tried "New Animals list. Which I have personally gotten decent to good pussy in 2 different places from. And responses on many more than I have time or funds to take advantage of. Either you are completely full of shit or you are not being specific about what it is you are looking for & not finding?
a. a specific type of provider ie asian, latina , black, white ..purple
b. a specific type of service ie amp, incall, outcall, SW
c. a specific price range.
Which is it??
all right
as i can see i'm getting a lot of heat because of my lack of specificity
i'm mostly looking for either white or latina, because i have had bad past experience with black and especially asian providers.. although, if anyone happens to know any that arent gonna rob u or bait & switch, thats cool too
yes, i did try thenewanimal's list, and i dont understand how ANYONE got anything out of that (unless of course you're asking for outcalls or have a car and i can not do outcalls b/c i live with roomates and i dont have a car)
i have traveled as far as long island or BK and all over queens and i have either got yea, its 40 for the house, but an extra 100 for f/s or an extra 60 for cbj... or i had paranoid bitches who think i'm LE, or i had disconnected phones

so to be more specific, let me tell u what i AM picky about
outcalls - can not do
ghetto- i dont care about harlem, washington heights.. but east new york, crown heights, i won't do...
preferrably incalls
preferrably in queens
preferrably white or latina
preferrably not a bitch who has robbed customers in the past..

sorry for not being specific u guys
i'm a youngin too (23 yrs) and i have a busy life and i dont have time or money to throw away 20 bucks on someone tellin me if i walk around roosevelt ave i might score some as if it werent obvious... and i know if i walk around hunt's point at 2 in the morn i'll probably find some... but i'm not THAT desperate
i'm a descent lookin cat, i just need some quick & easy and no strings attached while my girl is away...
believe me, a SW will never say hi to u or say, hey i remember you, if u ever see her on the bus or train....
and as far as craigslist goes... once in a blue they have good deals, which is cool with me, but 90% of the time the prices are 120 and above (for 15-30 min) and 80-100 for cbj

i never expect someone to give me free info out of the kindness of their hearts.. i'm always willing to trade or pay, even though i'm willing to give plenty of free info (i.e. what ever i've amassed from HPE)

hagen said:
Yes, Tribantura, the one and only. I saw her for many years on a regular basis.
Me too but I haven't gone there recently. I usally visit my fav Amp (same block -- FS $80 only and after lunch, call Cathy and see her then) I might just give her a call next week. For $120, everything included...its a bargain in Queens!

Last edited: