Queens - Foot Spa (Formerly Sunshine Spa) - 917-349-2999 New number 929-390-8666

Not Closed anymore but I’m not surprised if it won’t last long as it’s not in a discreet area (Parsons blvd bear union tkpe)

50/hr/40 half. 2 floor setup - First floor open seats for I assume foot/head/shoulder massages. Downstairs tho - small TS room with 2-3 small full rooms

Had a late 20-early 30s cute spinner type chinese gal named Alice. Looked plain with no makeup but her figure was very slim and tight and I imagine with even a little makeup she could easily work at higher end places but she dressed/came off as regular/plain gal.

Good massage - actually pretty theraputic. Come soft touch time, only hand or CBJ was on the menu. pricey at 100$ for the CBJ but I thought she was hot. I got her naked and was able to do light rubbing outside her clit (no FIV no DATY/kissing.) Alcohol cleanup.

Not Closed anymore but I’m not surprised if it won’t last long as it’s not in a discreet area (Parsons blvd bear union tkpe)

50/hr/40 half. 2 floor setup - First floor open seats for I assume foot/head/shoulder massages. Downstairs tho - small TS room with 2-3 small full rooms

Had a late 20-early 30s cute spinner type chinese gal named Alice. Looked plain with no makeup but her figure was very slim and tight and I imagine with even a little makeup she could easily work at higher end places but she dressed/came off as regular/plain gal.

Good massage - actually pretty theraputic. Come soft touch time, only hand or CBJ was on the menu. pricey at 100$ for the CBJ but I thought she was hot. I got her naked and was able to do light rubbing outside her clit (no FIV no DATY/kissing.) Alcohol cleanup.
I think your right on short live. It was closed with orange and red stickers on the door. I heard the neighbors complain about it. Be safe

They're still open...rang the bell and drew Anna. Slender, average face and probably over 40. She was wearing heels and a dress.

Nice set up...leads me past curtained rooms down stairs to a room with lockable doors. No massage table but nice sized bed, mirror on the wall.

She gave a nice massage with oil but couldn't figure out where to get the hot towels to clean me off as it was her first day. Wanted $60 for a nude handy, $100 for a hummer and $140 for fucky.

I didn't partake because I wanted a rim job and she wouldn't oblige so just more massage with a $20 tip.

Just stopped by here for a visit. Kaykay opened the door. Older but slim and great body provider. Long legs, looked amazing in her mini skirt and heels. Walked me past a few rooms to the basement which has private rooms with beds. Give her the 40 hour fee and disappears for a few mins then she starts the massage. After about 20 mins I turn over and we discuss the menu. I opted for the fs for 120. She gets naked to reveal a way nicer body than I thought. Perky b cup with great hard nipples. Great shape despite a little belly. She starts licking me all over, taking her time and starts sucking my boys for a while. Puts on condom as I’m hard as a rock, but she decided she wanted to get eaten. Did that for a good 10 mins which was great. Tasted good and she smelled great despite a little bush. Seemed like she had an organs but they fake a lot but i did taste her and it seemed like she actually did cum and she had a lot of discharge. Then I tell her to bend over and go to town on her. From behind and bent over her body looked amazing. Muscular back, legs and arms. Put her arms up so i can grab them there is a Mirror in the room which we are not facing so i get to see myself plowing away and she looks great. Going wild as i go it. Blew my load in her and she grips my with her vag. Holding me in place for a bit. Cleans me off, then unexpectedly sucks me for a little bit more. Def worth going away 160 all in. Saw a really cute Thai girl on the way out. Def worth trying this place. Just in a high traffic location which is probably best off visited at a later hour as opposed to 2pm.

Great spot. 40/hour house isn't bad considering they have a table shower. Not much to add to the other reviews, but the title phone number needs to be updated. Last time I tried the 2999 I got no response.
Mod note: done
I hate their door setup—you have to ring the bell and wait for someone to open and sometimes that's like a good 20 seconds of you standing there for the world to see. I've been going later at night when there is less foot traffic but I'm told they close at 2am.

Last edited by a moderator: