Punta Cana - (201) 233-7193 - Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited Punta Can a few times. In the beginning of the year they have been very good with service and appointments. The last few times I went there and make appointments it has been total bait and switch. I would make an appointment with xyz at 2pm. When I arrive they say xyz is busy. I would say I made an appointment and they say you wait. WTF. This has happened to me the last 3 visits and I walked out.

During the last visit I made an appointment with NANA. I called to say I'm walking in. They put me in a room and sent an ugly duckling in. I asked what is your name and she say Carrie. BTW, no smile, mean face and total attitude. She took my $60 house money and say I start first and Nana come later. I wasn't thinking so I said ok. After 30 minutes of massage I said where is Nana. She said she is busy. Carrie basically told me appointment doesn't mean shit here because people walk in. I told her I called before I walked in to make sure Nana is free. Bitch.

Carrie - 40 years old. Dark skin. Not that good looking. Chubby.

Amy - Fun personality but not great looking. Paid $100 tip.

Angela - 35 years old. Skinny and fun. Gave $120 but she didn't seem happy with tip.

May - around 45. I asked for a skinny provider. She is fat. Not chubby but fat.

Rose - Young around 28. Skinny and nice looking and great service. Gave $100 tip.

Be careful of the switch and bait in this location.

Status
Not open for further replies.