Pumps in Brooklyn ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any info on the crowds in this place? Is it mixed or all ghetto? I met a WOC thru a friend and it turns out she works there. Was wondering if it was worth it to go see her.

Went there once after work almost 20yrs ago!! Was extra hood then. However bushwick has been gentrified. Maybe check reviews?? I would guess mainly hood even now though. Cause place is kinda shitty.

Small place in Williamsburg. Not ghetto in the least, at least when i was there about a year avo ot wasnt ghetto. It was pretty hipster oriented as thats whats in that neighborhood now. The girls are a decent mix but judging by your reviews here, youre not gonna find what you like there. There was a chick named Amanda (probably fake name) who is Dominican and smokin hot with a thick in all the right places body who I had seen advertise on a few sites, but as she was the hottest piece of ass in the place, naturally she was being hounded by every dude in the joint so I didnt even bother. If you already have a hook up in there then its worth the trip but other than that I'd say its no better than the typical strip joint. Biggest annoyance is the euro girls who barely speak a word of english and make 760 laps looking for money every single time. Juat ignore em and they go away though lol. Happy hunting bro.

I have business in that area occasionally and inquired also not long ago. I was told it was a biker type crowd. When I pass by, always super cute girls standing outside.

Not a biker crowd anymore, maybe 15 years ago it was. All the chicks are transplants from other states, usually heavy tatts. I've had a few goodnights. One girl for take out. Mileage in the club is zero, imho.

This is were feminist and SJW from the Midwest go to dance. The dancers pressure you into buying them a $20 drink. Bartendes are not afraid to voice themselves regarding tips

I used to frequent this joint when I had work in the city a couple years back. In my experience - younger, cute, tattooed girls from all walks of life but mainly euro. Typically about 6-10 girls each night with a shift change (to view both sides of the talent) around 8/9. Extremely limited service and no privacy so if you are looking for extras, best to make alternative arrangements.

Parking is always a little dicey there. Used to park in the gas station across the street and never had any issues.

This place is still open? Was there maybe 25 years ago! I was a novice monger looking for some mileage. Back then the best laps to be had was at Wiggles in Queens.
Wiggles ahhh that place was awesome. They used to have sexy girls. First place I went to as far as strip clubs back in 99 or 2000. Had one stripper dfking me and putting her titties in my mouth as I grabbed em and another girl also letting me fondle her. Went there several times. Was sad when I went there in 09 and it was a shell of itself. And when I drive by and it's closed thats even more sad.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember when Pumps was just a diner car in a parking lot. Back then it was a lot more ethnic. One time a bunch of us from UG went out to dinner and stopped by afterwards. We we're probably the only 6 or 7 white faces in the place and just as we were walking in Secret from the underground parties of the late 1990s/early 2000s was on stage and screams "SLINKY!!! BOO!!!" across the room and every head in the turns and gives me the stink eye.
These days it's much more of a hip/millennial spot.

I remember when Pumps was just a diner car in a parking lot. Back then it was a lot more ethnic. One time a bunch of us from UG went out to dinner and stopped by afterwards. We we're probably the only 6 or 7 white faces in the place and just as we were walking in Secret from the underground parties of the late 1990s/early 2000s was on stage and screams "SLINKY!!! BOO!!!" across the room and every head in the turns and gives me the stink eye.
These days it's much more of a hip/millennial spot.
I actually remember that. I didnt really venturebdown that way much as inwas from the other side of Brooklyn and there was always a 90% chance of getting robbed, stabbed or shot when going out there.

Area is pretty much Polish immigrants and hipsters. Peppered with ghetto that surrounds the area. Good food and drink nearby. Good cafes and bakeries. Right on the border where industrial meets residential.

This is were feminist and SJW from the Midwest go to dance. The dancers pressure you into buying them a $20 drink. Bartendes are not afraid to voice themselves regarding tips
So true. Go there to find bros to take hunting or split a bottle in manhattan. The dancers there are all open civil partnership lesbians and SJW types. Since there is zero privacy, the tip parade and dancer drinks are only way a girl makes $. Bartenders being loud and whiney is also tru. If you want take out, wear a pride shirt and tell them you are a MUA at sephora or a photographer. Those strippers will then fuck you for free outside the club.

In the past 12 years, at least 3 girls I’ve hooked up with in my personal life have ended up working here. After catching up & then telling me that this is what they did now it was always fun them saying come see me, paying for one lap dance and going home with them at the end of the night for some good old time memories.

Buddy of mine wants to hit here later to celebrate some events & it’s been some years since I went in.

Does anyone even go here or just pop in kind of like I’m doing tonight?

In the past 12 years, at least 3 girls I’ve hooked up with in my personal life have ended up working here. After catching up & then telling me that this is what they did now it was always fun them saying come see me, paying for one lap dance and going home with them at the end of the night for some good old time memories.

Buddy of mine wants to hit here later to celebrate some events & it’s been some years since I went in.

Does anyone even go here or just pop in kind of like I’m doing tonight?
If she is working you might want to hit on this chick Asha. Well built black chick, great tits, the tell tale sign is her front tooth gap. Sometimes she dances sometimes she is bartending. She loves white guys and loves (in fact insists) you raw dog her. She is very ghetto, from the projects over by the Belt Parkway. DON'T CUM INSIDE HER!!!!!

If she is working you might want to hit on this chick Asha. Well built black chick, great tits, the tell tale sign is her front tooth gap. Sometimes she dances sometimes she is bartending. She loves white guys and loves (in fact insists) you raw dog her. She is very ghetto, from the projects over by the Belt Parkway. DON'T CUM INSIDE HER!!!!!
Guessing we are talking take out? Sounds like nothing is offered here inside except dances themselves & from what the girls I’ve dated that did stints here at some point was just that.

What was the damage for your take out and where’d ya go? Thanks for the info

Guessing we are talking take out? Sounds like nothing is offered here inside except dances themselves & from what the girls I’ve dated that did stints here at some point was just that.

What was the damage for your take out and where’d ya go? Thanks for the info
Yes take out.
No damage, this one loves white cock, I'm assuming your white?
Just don't let her get your real digits and definitely don't dump your load in her. Unless you're shooting blanks.
I took her to my friends house in Howard Beach, I was house sitting for him.