Puerto Rico massage

?
In your infinite wisdom, do you have a better suggestion about where to post? Also...Any suggestion of where to go?
Looks like the UG site does not have a place for PR. It does not belong in OUTSIDE US category as it is part of the US. You can't say outside the mainland as that would leave out Hawaii.
So I have no idea where to put post on PR topics.
Same problem exists with American Samoa, Guam , Northern Mariana Islands,U.S. Virgin Islands

Maybe the moderator has some ideas?

According to an article I found, "So is Puerto Rico part of the U.S.?
"Technically, Puerto Rico isn't considered to be a part of the U.S. (though certain laws treat it as if it were). Instead, it belongs to the U.S. as an "unincorporated" territory. Unincorporated territories of the U.S. are places where the country's constitution does not apply by default, except for in the case of certain "fundamental rights" owed to all Americans. It is also possible for a territory to be "incorporated" as part of the country, but this status rarely applies today."
http://www.polgeonow.com/2012/11/what-is-puerto-rico.html

And Wiki says PR is one of the Latin American countries, so this forum really is the best place for it even though it appears to be a sort of contradiction in terms, IMHO.

If you don't agree, there are two final sources you can check with: Siri or Professor Bender.

"Who here thinks that Puerto Rico is not a Caribbean Island?"

Probably no one - the question (that I'm really sorry I brought up) is it OUTSIDE the US?
That said, given the dire straits financially many inhabitants are in given the collapse of it's economy I would guess there may be a lot of women looking to earn a few bucks.