Providers who offer Raw/Bare - how do you decide to partake.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My knee jerk answer is no, but then maybe the real answer was that one woman in particular shocked me out of my pattern. After I dated her, it was harder to enjoy the “chase” aspect.Everything seemed emptier, I guess.

I documented here:

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/the-death-of-any-illusions-about-my-sanity.13904/
Just seeing all those handles at the beginning of the thread. Wow.
Those were the days.

Well, except for HVB. She ruined the board for a while.

justme

homo economicus
Loved the last one about the 22 year old. Good times.
I reread much of the thread last night, and I realized how much my views on relationships has changed precisely because of the 22 year old. In a lot of ways, those two women have shaped my ideas about relationships and love more than my wife has.

I also can’t believe how much unearned confidence I had back then. Crazy.

I get the feeling (purely anecdotal, not based on any survey or data) that post covid, BBFS has become more acceptable.

More providers openly advertising with the upsell price tag.

Also fewer cautions on threads where BBFS is described in the review - from others advising against the practice and how dangerous it is.

I'm still not comfortable doing it. But I wonder how I will react if offered "in the moment" and junior is doing all the thinking.

I don’t go for raw but one time with a well reviewed provider it got hot n heavy. We entered a danger zone and she mounted me and started rubbing her pussy on my dick raw. Felt amazing. I was absolutely shocked when she suddenly stuffed my dick in her. I almost felt raped. But It felt great and I busted really quick. I noticed a tiny fish or butt smell at the time which made me paranoid after the fact. We talked about doing it raw after and she mentioned she is clean and my health is important to her. I was worried for a week that I caught something but luckily I did not. No burning symptoms when I pee etc. The incident really scared me and I haven’t seen her since. I am not into raw. I don’t hold what these ladies do against them but I don’t trust where they have been and what they have done.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don’t go for raw but one time with a well reviewed provider it got hot n heavy. We entered a danger zone and she mounted me and started rubbing her pussy on my dick raw. Felt amazing. I was absolutely shocked when she suddenly stuffed my dick in her. I almost felt raped. But It felt great and I busted really quick. I noticed a tiny fish or butt smell at the time which made me paranoid after the fact. We talked about doing it raw after and she mentioned she is clean and my health is important to her. I was worried for a week that I caught something but luckily I did not. No burning symptoms when I pee etc. The incident really scared me and I haven’t seen her since. I am not into raw. I don’t hold what these ladies do against them but I don’t trust where they have been and what they have done.
The few times a provider initiated surprise bbfs were all in cg. I guess that's because that's where they have the most control.

There were times when bbfs was not discussed but then she never produced or asked me for a condom but since FS was already agreed to we just banged it out raw, but her slipping it in during cg is another level.