Providers who offer Raw/Bare - how do you decide to partake.

As far as bare goes, Kallie for example gives it bare to anyone but after seeing her pictures I was never tempted to see her.
Bare doesn't trump fat.
Knowing that a provider provides bare services does Not turn me on. It makes me skip right past them. If a provider doesn’t care about their own personal health, they’re not worth seeing.

But besides that, Kallie looks like she swallowed a watermelon whole…..

Complete non factor in my book….

billyS

Reign of Terror
Knowing that a provider provides bare services does Not turn me on. It makes me skip right past them.
….
In that case ignorance might be bliss.
Some offer bare right off the bat and even advertise it.
I suppose those are the ones you skip over.

Some offer bare to a customer they are attracted to so he keeps coming back.

Some offer bare to long time customers.

Some offer bare to return a favor for a shill review.

Some offer bare on a day they are really horny
Her: "yeah I don't know what happened, I was just really horny that day"

So where do you draw the line?

Laura from yuki spa and 59 salon. Very attractive lady who I saw regularly for 3 or 4 years took me by complete surprise one session. After the flip she gave a bbbj which was also a first for me with her. In all the past sessions it was always a decent rub and a very sexy nude HJ. This time after the surprise bj she slid down and put me deep inside raw. I was shocked but also caught up in the moment. She also was really loving it. It seemed very spontaneous and it was amazing. From that point on until she left for Florida we had bare sex every session and it got more intense each time. I saw her once a week for a while. She was a great girl.

In that case ignorance might be bliss.
Some offer bare right off the bat and even advertise it.
I suppose those are the ones you skip over.

Some offer bare to a customer they are attracted to so he keeps coming back.

Some offer bare to long time customers.

Some offer bare to return a favor for a shill review.

Some offer bare on a day they are really horny
Her: "yeah I don't know what happened, I was just really horny that day"

So where do you draw the line?
If I read about it on here. Or If it’s advertised, I’ll never call them.

If she offers it on the phone or through text, I’ll just end the conversation . A great example is that chick Jackie that I started a thread on a few weeks ago.

If she tries to convince me to do it for an up charge, I’ll turn it down. I’ll finish up a little quicker. And never go back. (I rarely go back anyways.).

Instances where I have gone bare.

It I talk and somehow convince a girl on a site like POF or KIK to provide me services for cash. And I can tell l this is a new for her. Yes I will hit that bare. But that’s about it.

Have I made wrong decisions, yeah. Back when it was new to me , I definitely did. But I’ve wised up.

If you want to last a long time in the game with minimal repercussions, choose the safest path……

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I can tell you that it's a difficult position to be in when 2 women start a discussion in front of a number of guys about how crazy it is that anyone does BBFS when you've been with each of them and they both just grabbed it and stuck it in uncovered without even asking you. And people are glancing at you because you are dead silent and all you can think is that everyone is wondering why you aren't saying anything.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can tell you that it's a difficult position to be in when 2 women start a discussion in front of a number of guys about how crazy it is that anyone does BBFS when you've been with each of them and they both just grabbed it and stuck it in uncovered without even asking you. And people are glancing at you because you are dead silent and all you can think is that everyone is wondering why you aren't saying anything.
And when it happened I bet both told you "shhhh, only for you"

I've never looked for bare, but have had it teased in a few occasions (as in a table shower at a certain AMP by a couple different girls) and in one case fully after I gave her a big O orally.

justme

homo economicus
There’s an analog to (real) sugar babies. Just like almost every woman will be paid for sex if you have the right set of additional qualities, just about every prostitute will fuck you raw under the right set of circumstances.

At first this fact surprised me, then it challenged me, and at the end it more or less bored me.

I think the end of my active whoring was somewhat coincident with my realization that I was putting so much effort into paying to get the kind of sex I wanted that it kind of defeated the point of paying.

There’s an analog to (real) sugar babies. Just like almost every woman will be paid for sex if you have the right set of additional qualities, just about every prostitute will fuck you raw under the right set of circumstances.

At first this fact surprised me, then it challenged me, and at the end it more or less bored me.

I think the end of my active whoring was somewhat coincident with my realization that I was putting so much effort into paying to get the kind of sex I wanted that it kind of defeated the point of paying.
Is it because you were catching feelings?

I'm curious to know what the community thinks. For those providers that do offer bare, do you customarly offer extra tip to cover any over the counter items or do you tip your normal amount?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm curious to know what the community thinks. For those providers that do offer bare, do you customarly offer extra tip to cover any over the counter items or do you tip your normal amount?
Are you talking Plan B?
I had a LMP girl about 3 to 4 years ago that said I could go raw if I brought her Plan B.
I passed.

Are you talking Plan B?
I had a LMP girl about 3 to 4 years ago that said I could go raw if I brought her Plan B.
I passed.
Typically I have found that those that offer raw and charge for it, typically add between $50-100 for it.

So, for the raw option with a bring your own Plan-B, the "add-on" cost for a plan-B type of contraception is a good deal in terms of pricing (an extra $10-$50). I would imagine 3-4 years ago it was probably more expensive, so it may not have been a "deal" back then

https://www.goodrx.com/conditions/e...traception-options-how-they-work-ways-to-save

https://www.walmart.com/ip/My-Choice-Emergency-Contraceptive-Tablet/509481545

So comments discussing the risk of extremely risky behavior gets deleted but the stories promoting bbfs won’t get deleted, interesting. With that being, I wouldn’t trust any provider who would jeopardize their livelihood for a couple of coins especially if they promote it.Main reason why I would never frequent those Asian places or agencies. Too high volume and they raw just about anyone for a low fee.
Lectures on the dangers of STD's or comments like "you have to be crazy to do bbfs will be deleted.

However some good BBFS stories related to one of the examples I gave above will be welcomed.
Lectures on the dangers of STD's or comments like "you have to be crazy to do bbfs will be deleted.

However some good BBFS stories related to one of the examples I gave above will be welcomed.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So comments discussing the risk of extremely risky behavior gets deleted but the stories promoting bbfs won’t get deleted, interesting.
Reason being in the past any mention of bbfs has turned into a long draw out debate about STD's and/or shaming people who participate in bbfs.
It discourages people from mentioning if they get or got it from a certain provider.

If someone wants to start a specific thread about STD's it won't be deleted and everyone can voice their opinions there.

Everything has its place.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Main reason why I would never frequent those Asian places or agencies. Too high volume and they raw just about anyone for a low fee.
We agree here. They are as bad as crack head SW who I would never do raw.

When I was still going to AMPs I would do the same thing as @genius and test them to see if they would go raw and it's amazing how many would have let me for no up sale.
The last was about 5 ago a woman I reviewed on UG in Merrick, Lily.
I had her on the table, legs spread, me standing with a raw, rock hard boner from her sucking it.
I put the tip right up to her hairy hole and said "I fuck you now" and edged it to touch her lips.
She spread her legs wider and moved her hips forward and said "ok".
I backed off and covered up.