Provider's Listings

Where can I start a thread that I would hope we'd all contribute to in the interest of having providers make their listings/posts more informative?

It would help the providers to not have to answer so many questions if they provide suitable information from the start.

And it would help us to avoid those that say they're in one location only to find out that they're somewhere totally different OR those that post at 8 AM and then tell you that they don't start until noon (that's just a couple of my frustrations).

I think several providers as well as amps advertise on this site. Those that do keep the UG community updated on these points that you mentioned. If you know some that don't advertise on here perhaps you should mention it to them. No doubt slinky would like the bump on revenue

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are you fucking stupid?
From the same guy it took us three tries to explain which section to post a review in, now you want ONE thread that lists ALL the providers who work in the area?

I know you have a problem with how this board is organized as far as reviews go, but it's really not that complicated.

You seem to be the only one in the last 20 who can't grasp the concept of providers organized by region.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Another problem with your post;

The ladies who advertise here give you all the accurate information you need

So you're expecting any woman who advertises on any site to come here and give their information without taking out an ad?

I just noticed Slinky deleted the entire thread where we were trying to get you to understand how this board works otherwise I was going to link to it so everyone reading this could understand where I'm coming from and why I'm being so harsh with you.

Why would a provider put ALL of her information out there like that in the first place?? Like really? So in the end mongers can start comparing or complaining....or creeps looking to take advantage or something worse :oops: or cops...wtf!

There are sites that providers may give a brief description of what's on their menu and any other information would require a question or two...if the provider wants to answer that is her choice but really....that is absolutely NOT a realistic approach to this hobby....there's so many ads that say services that they actually don't do and it will more than likely confuse not only mongers but make a hot mess out of the thread itself.....

Like everyone else..just do a little homework dear...that's part of the skill of the hobby

~Amanda
Xo

I'm not talking about the listings on UG, rather the listings in the other sites that apparently I'm not allowed to mention.

I posted a question in the category that clearly states if you have a question, you better post it here.

And as far as the information posted, I'm not asking them to post what they're not comfortable posting but at least what they post should be accurate. I answered a post recently that stated location as Farmingville/Holtsville, when I texted for availability, she came back saying Medford and then when we got down to address, it was in Bellport. Why the runaround?

Harshness is unfounded. I see alot less useful information on here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You're full of shit.
Go read the first paragraph of your initial post.

"Where can I start a thread that I would hope we'd all contribute to in the interest of having providers make their listings/posts more informative?"

To me, "start a thread", means start a thread on UG.

As far your complaint about the girl who gave you the runaround, was she an advertiser here?

If not how do you expect a general thread here would prevent that.

Maybe you should have reviewed that girl when it happened to warn other guys. Start a thread about her complete with name, phone number, ethnicity and location she listed.

Maybe English isn't your first language? Either that or you are just really weird.

I can't believe how hostile you are. I thought this site was supposed to be judgement free.

Of course I'm talking about a thread on UG, I'm just not talking about the provider's listings on UG.

No, the "runaround" was not a listing on UG and I won't be writing a review because I did not partake. I'm tired of all the false advertisements. It's not "part of the skill of the hobby". How do you like it when you read something in an advertisement for something that is for sale only to be told something different by the salesperson? This is no different.

My intent with the thread suggestion was that we would list the various complaints that we have about posts. There are certainly other threads that are geared toward airing grievances. And maybe, just maybe, some providers wold take note and not advertise falsely. If nothing else, we could share experiences and what to look out for to avoid wasting time (or worse). For instance, I've come to the conclusion that if a provider is showing any nudity, the pictures (and probably the entire listing) is bogus.

“It's not "part of the skill of the hobby". How do you like it when you read something in an advertisement for something that is for sale only to be told something different by the salesperson? This is no different.”

Umm…it really in part of the hobby…if you’re thinking we’re supposed to be advertising like a normal retail market like the big box stores you are referring to for sales then why are you even in this hobby guy….if paying for pussy was like a normal retail market you’d probably get better information but it isn’t…providers advertise their OWN business their OWN way…when you start your OWN business you run it the way it will work for you…if people like and agree to your business terms then you’ll make $$..if someone doesn’t like it they move on to what is comfortable for them…..

You’re feeling some type of way because you want it all handed to you and it doesn’t work like that sir…I’m sure many will agree..this is just plain unrealistic…if you’re not happy with how we advertise on UG then don’t partake…If you’re issue is the set up on other sites..then those sites have comment and review sections on each one for each provider…you can complain there…but you’re kinda complaining about everything now…if you don’t want to put in the work…then don’t play…

I actually find UG to be a good source of information about mongering in general as well as providers without the premium fee you’ll have to pay for other sites for the same information..IJS…still no good?

I really hope others don’t keep entertaining this thread..and UG doesn’t need a WHOLE thread of complaints alone…there’s enough on each thread if you actually do some lookin…

So now there’s providers POV and also the UG community POV on this type of “request” anything else is just pointless…have a great snow day!!

~Amanda

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
yeah … what Billy and Amanda said ^^^

If some of these girls advertised the truth, they would never get business… they could never scam you… they could never rob you… then they would be broke… and they couldn’t feed their habits… what a tragedy…

instead, you can do a little research, find some reviews, choose a safe provider, and have a good time…

billyS

Reign of Terror
The problem with what he is proposing is that it's basically already done.

He doesn't know how to use the board and can't figure out how it is organized.

Like I said we had a whole thread of us going back and forth with him because he said he couldn't find any reviews because because he expected a section to be marked Reviews and then every review regardless of location be placed in that thread.

Now he wants every bad review or scam warning placed in one thread.

He doesn't get that when he was given the runaround that HE should have started a thread on that girl with her number in the title to warn others. He refused to help others but he expects everyone to help him.

At this point I'm undecided as to whether he is incredibly stupid or just breaking my balls.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Where can I start a thread that I would hope we'd all contribute to in the interest of having providers make their listings/posts more informative?

It would help the providers to not have to answer so many questions if they provide suitable information from the start.

And it would help us to avoid those that say they're in one location only to find out that they're somewhere totally different OR those that post at 8 AM and then tell you that they don't start until noon (that's just a couple of my frustrations).
You can post as many of those threads as you like. Just make sure you post an individual one for each one, in the proper section, with the properly formatted title, and following the general rules for such threads. Just like the thousands before them.

Please remove all traces of my existance on this site.
You don’t need to be defeated and quit!!!

If you read these posts to any extent, “EVERYBODY” takes their lumps at one time or another. Nobody is considered so precious that they will not be called out. Every opinion posted is a gamble and subject to scrutiny and criticism.

Why should you care that a fictitious alias that you assumed takes a beaten. It is only your agent, your robot. If it gets flattened; so what? (Is it really you, anyway???)

Hang in there. Be yourself. Read on. Don’t imitate others on the board, but learn from them. Some of this information is invaluable. People are sharing their “lives” here.

This is not a one-stop rating system site. You hang around here, learn and think, analyze, transform and contribute.

And, along the way, you will take some lumps. So what? Maybe they are helping you to see where you are stuck in life. Quit here and you will quit everywhere.

When you gamble, your gonna lose sometimes. It's part of the game.

Just this past weekend I was scammed for $425. What did I do? Made a post to warn others, took my lumps like a man cause it was my own fault, then I found a provider I could trust, made an appointment and had a good time.

If you quit now, you will always wonder. Don't be that guy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
When you gamble, your gonna lose sometimes. It's part of the game.

Just this past weekend I was scammed for $425. What did I do? Made a post to warn others, took my lumps like a man cause it was my own fault, then I found a provider I could trust, made an appointment and had a good time.

If you quit now, you will always wonder. Don't be that guy.
Perfect reply, thank you.
Yes @BaldBvrBandit you did the exact right thing.

Sure he should stay. We all should. ..but the guy saw me the same day and didn't bring anything up to discuss or understand...and when I made my final post I found out who mister 'bruste' is....I didn’t like that....don't disclose who you are AFTER you get offended...I've been attacked way more and still have a backbone....

Ya'll are too nice but unless you're doing your homework for him..this shouldn't still be entertained

~Amanda

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
This place pisses me off all the time… but I still come back… we aren’t in charge. It’s not our site to run. At least on here you get feedback from legit people. You can complain and get an actual response rather than a robot. Don’t get your panties all in a wad. Take what you can from the site, share what you can with the rest of us on the site, and leave the bullshit behind that annoys you about the site.