Provider pics

In a text chat with the scheduler for Ana - who I recently reviewed, she asked me why guys ask for pictures when there are pictures. I told her because the 100% real pics she has posted of Ana seem too good to be true.

She astutely pointed out that if she had posted fake pictures to begin with, why wouldn’t she just send another fake picture? Touché!

And she points out you don’t ask an AMP to send “real” pics...

do you ask providers to send additional pictures? Why? What are you trying to find out?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
In a text chat with the scheduler for Ana - who I recently reviewed, she asked me why guys ask for pictures when there are pictures. I told her because the 100% real pics she has posted of Ana seem too good to be true.

She astutely pointed out that if she had posted fake pictures to begin with, why wouldn’t she just send another fake picture? Touché!

do you ask providers to send additional pictures? Why? What are you trying to find out?
It’s one of the most annoying questions...

After being duped a couple of times I did ask for a pic but quickly shot down so I passed so what I do now after making an appointment I leave the ad open with her pics and when she opens the door I compare the photo to woman in front of me match I stay no match I leave and yes there were a few times when then they did not match and left

She's right. I would just ask her if pics are real or close to real?

If i show up an they aren't I walk. If shes not my cup of tea face wise I walk.

After being duped a couple of times I did ask for a pic but quickly shot down so I passed so what I do now after making an appointment I leave the ad open with her pics and when she opens the door I compare the photo to woman in front of me match I stay no match I leave and yes there were a few times when then they did not match and left
That seems reasonable. The girls posting the fake pics have to know that there is always that possibility.

I have also been duped a few times. Sometimes I was pleasantly surprised, and sometimes less so.

I’ve lived by a couple simple rules...if the face isn't clearly shown, it’s always a fake, and I pass, and if the quality of the picture is too good, it’s always a fake and I pass. I may miss out on some winners, but I think I’ve saved myself more than I’ve missed out on.

I’ve lived by a couple simple rules...if the face isn't clearly shown, it’s always a fake, and I pass, and if the quality of the picture is too good, it’s always a fake and I pass. I may miss out on some winners, but I think I’ve saved myself more than I’ve missed out on.
Rules to live by are good, as long as you accept that you may miss out. When doing my homework, I always look for an indication of the pics are real. Honor among mongers!

That seems reasonable.

granted there may be a few girls out there who are total “butter faces”, but an old adage I learned in college is “It’s the fuck you face, not the face you fuck”

those are words to live by!