Provider comings and goings

With Shauna back and forth to Florida, Dawn seemingly in retirement. What providers do you miss and why? Or what provider you never made it with?

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Bro take a look at the post Rogue made below "Dawns Break"- looks like LI might go back to the Dark Ages unless someone steps forward! Ill tell you who I miss right now and its Jackie from CT and also this chick who was here for a short time a redhead named Nina!

[Edited by Carl M on 04-25-2001 at 03:33 PM]

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
No question for me- Brenda!

Oh yeah, wish I had seen Valerie when I had an appointment with her in San Francisco.

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 04-25-2001 at 04:11 PM]

Robin @ Julies

I had a great time with Giovanna about 10 days ago @ Julies. She was very nice, great rack, pleasant atitude .....you know the rest. But.....I was very surprised to see Robin there. Yes the tall attractive redhead with the DD's from PIT. She looked tempting but I was already spent..... Does anyone have a review of Robin? If so please drop me a line realniceguy@hotmail.com.

Don't know if my mind is so great friend Wimpy,maybe just very horny and in need of a quality lady on the Island for repeat business-and since I see the writing on the wall-looks like it's time to go to the mattresses!-but with just Mary Palmer and Betty Backhand.
-the search continues.....