Prostrate Musings

For those of you (Pokler) who are into prostate play, what does it feel like? Is it really that intense?

Does it feel like the first time you ever came which kind of hurt a little, the dull ache? Similar to when tou havent shot a load in a week and when you finally do, the pulsating in the prostate region is kind of unenjoyable.

Did Stiffler exaggerate?

For those of you (Pokler) who are into prostate play, what does it feel like? Is it really that intense?

Does it feel like the first time you ever came which kind of hurt a little, the dull ache? Similar to when tou havent shot a load in a week and when you finally do, the pulsating in the prostate region is kind of unenjoyable.

Did Stiffler exaggerate?
If done properly a prostate massage is amazing - and when you cum u have never seen so much volume. Takes getting used to but well worth it in my opinion

Might give it a shot.
Hopefully I can get a 2 on one, have a girl in front as well, to catch this huge load. Is there a particular AMP that I should be calling for that? Though, if they've had plastic surgery of any kind, I won't be able to visit.