Pros vs Civilians

There is something about the thrill of the chase no doubt.

The woman I spoke of above was married so it took some wooing before I got her panties off, even though I knew from the beginning there was an intense attraction from jump street. The first fuck was a bbfs cim in the front seat of my car that was a result of a few months build up

But the attraction lasted for the full length of the relationship, to the point of all the sex we had she never needed to use lube, she always got soaked even with minimal foreplay.

In my prime mongering days, recorded in detail here on the pages of Utopia Guide I was very much into the thrill of the hunt.

Exactly as you described, I would tingle with anticipation every time I went to a new AMP, went to 1F/Sanford without calling not knowing who would be there and as I waited outside the door of a hotel seeing who would really open the door.

But if we are talking about the actual sex once that hotel door opened, the AMP girl whispered "what do you want billy" or Naydu/Caroline introduced me to my choices it was hit or miss.
I had a similar experience with a married woman... instant attraction, lots of flirting leading up to a kiss, BJCIM in my car.... then it was 7 years of crazy sex.... I met her kids, husband, and it didn't matter.... She was older, and sex was always amazing. She would dress up, heels, lingerie, anything..... did anal with her for her first time and she loved it.... It was a great ride!

That being said, the Amp and Edison scene was always fun... try some new talent but there was never any connection....

Some of the girls I have met from SA have been great... get into it, passion, but they never seem to last too long.

The stand by UTR hookups fulfill a need for both of us, but the passion of a civilian that you won over is the best.

Great post! Just to chime in with some of my experiences after my divorce.
If you’re looking for a civilian that loves to fuck, it behooves you to focus your attention on teachers and the medical field.
EMTs,Paramedics,Nurses…. High probability they are freaks and need the D often.

Had this one chick, a teacher. tell me “cum on my face you fuck “…… what type of man would I be if I didn’t lol. And man did she know her way around a dick and just the bedroom in general.

met this other girl curves for miles, little heavier, at the time I wouldn’t have really been attracted but man I’m happy I went out with her… She was in the FD as a paramedic And also worked a hospital. First date chemistry was amazing, plowed her out the beach. She had a sexual appetite that was very impressive, she explains how a lot of females end up banging their partners at work out of boredom lol it was a good summer of “ Netflix and chill” I never even took her out on a proper date guess I was doing something right lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
If you’re looking for a civilian that loves to fuck, it behooves you to focus your attention on teachers and the medical field.
EMTs,Paramedics,Nurses…. High probability they are freaks and need the D often.

Had this one chick, a teacher. tell me “cum on my face you fuck “…… what type of man would I be if I didn’t lol. And man did she know her way around a dick and just the bedroom in general.

met this other girl curves for miles, little heavier, at the time I wouldn’t have really been attracted but man I’m happy I went out with her… She was in the FD as a paramedic And also worked a hospital. First date chemistry was amazing, plowed her out the beach. She had a sexual appetite that was very impressive, she explains how a lot of females end up banging their partners at work out of boredom lol it was a good summer of “ Netflix and chill” I never even took her out on a proper date guess I was doing something right lol
In the cases you mentioned I'm not so sure it was the profession that is the common denominator but rather the physical type.

Same for me… I get along great with my SO. But like to find those who will do the things she wont and visit them on the side. I think it keeps everyone happy then.

I should also add, that I liked the thrill of not knowing what you’d get. Going to a massage parlor for the first time, seeing a hot girl come out and wondering whether this will be just a massage, or HE or whether it would be FS.

I was at a place in jersey, probably 20 years ago… all college girls. End of the massage I asked for extras, the girl said she was new and didn’t do that. Went out and got her coworker who came in and took care of me :)

EMTs,Paramedics,Nurses…. High probability they are freaks and need the D often........
Be advised that the following is based on a 3 year period starting in late 1980's when I split up with my live in gf (5 years). At the end of the 3 years I realized that if I didn't hook up with a regular SO I would probably be dead from exhaustion (not kidding). I was working 60 hour weeks in my company, going out during the week several times a week and every nite (F,S,S) on weekends: the playpen in Bellmore —mostly non-professional workers such as admin assists, secy's etc) almost always either came home with someone or got invited to her place; place in Babylon (wed nite was singles nite — lots of teachers. Did the Newsday personals, best $30 I ever spent. Each ad got literally 100 responses. I wouldn't call any w/o a pic (50%) and perhaps with 50% of those enclosing pics) On Fri nite went to Radison Hotel(? I think) Hauppauge- had a club/music. Sat nite was either one of my supermarket pickup date (maybe 4 a year) or one from the Newsday personals (a lot). Sunday was another club. Lots of alcohol, no drugs (never did). I was in my late 30's, regular looking guy, very fit (racquetball, gym strength workouts, running). I was also making a lot of $.

I was getting laid 4-5X a week different girls. sometimes I would have a regular for a couple of weeks. Maybe 1 was a hooker.

With this background in mind this is what I found: (as always broad generalizations and YMMV and most import: a different era)

Teachers were good but they tended to be into two categories as far as sexual performance and kinkiness goes. total eh (especially the recently divorced ones), and swinging from the chandeliers (especially the college profs). I found no middle category. Nurses were almost all wild and enthusiastic. I stopped even trying with real estate types as after enough samples they were all duds. Factory workers were almost all wild.

Be advised that the following is based on a 3 year period starting in late 1980's when I split up with my live in gf (5 years). At the end of the 3 years I realized that if I didn't hook up with a regular SO I would probably be dead from exhaustion (not kidding). I was working 60 hour weeks in my company, going out during the week several times a week and every nite (F,S,S) on weekends: the playpen in Bellmore —mostly non-professional workers such as admin assists, secy's etc) almost always either came home with someone or got invited to her place; place in Babylon (wed nite was singles nite — lots of teachers. Did the Newsday personals, best $30 I ever spent. Each ad got literally 100 responses. I wouldn't call any w/o a pic (50%) and perhaps with 50% of those enclosing pics) On Fri nite went to Radison Hotel(? I think) Hauppauge- had a club/music. Sat nite was either one of my supermarket pickup date (maybe 4 a year) or one from the Newsday personals (a lot). Sunday was another club. Lots of alcohol, no drugs (never did). I was in my late 30's, regular looking guy, very fit (racquetball, gym strength workouts, running). I was also making a lot of $.

I was getting laid 4-5X a week different girls. sometimes I would have a regular for a couple of weeks. Maybe 1 was a hooker.

With this background in mind this is what I found: (as always broad generalizations and YMMV and most import: a different era)

Teachers were good but they tended to be into two categories as far as sexual performance and kinkiness goes. total eh (especially the recently divorced ones), and swinging from the chandeliers (especially the college profs). I found no middle category. Nurses were almost all wild and enthusiastic. I stopped even trying with real estate types as after enough samples they were all duds. Factory workers were almost all wild.
Nurses are tops. Teachers Cops and corrrections are freaks but not worth the headaches that come with it