Pros vs Civilians

In my fantasies, I have been mongering for about 20 years. During that time I have been with hundreds of girls (in my fantasies) and also had several civilian girlfriends, some serious some not so serious. But it's rare that I have a memorable or exciting sexual experience with a civilian anymore.

Friends tell me that I am spoiled by professionals. Lately I have been wondering if that is true or not. Curious how some of the long time mongers feel about this idea. Are pros are that much better sexually or is it the adventure of P4P that adds to the excitement and overall satisfaction?

For me it's really about finding someone who is willing to do the 1 or 2 things my fiance will not.

But as far as experience, I'm sure pros know a thing or 2 that regular women do not. But then again, there is always an off chance you might find a civilian who is just naturally gifted. Hell I remember a girl back I dated back in college that could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose, but she never in the game.

pokler

Power Bottom
In my fantasies, I have been mongering for about 20 years. During that time I have been with hundreds of girls (in my fantasies) and also had several civilian girlfriends, some serious some not so serious. But it's rare that I have a memorable or exciting sexual experience with a civilian anymore.

Friends tell me that I am spoiled by professionals. Lately I have been wondering if that is true or not. Curious how some of the long time mongers feel about this idea. Are pros are that much better sexually or is it the adventure of P4P that adds to the excitement and overall satisfaction?
Ask your fantasies .

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think it depends on how much you and the civilian are into each other, meaning how much raw natural heat there is and if the civilian does the things you like.

Let's face it, a lot of pros not only just go through the motions but some don't even hide it.

A non pro can still be experienced without being a slut.

Honestly the non pro I was with for twelve years of a torrid affair was my better than 85% of the ho's I've been with.

The genuine horniness she had for me and the fact that what I liked to do to her matched perfectly with what she loved to have done to her.

Real passion tops fake PSE or fake GFE any day.

That's why when it ended I spent two and a half years trying to find something close.
Only old standby's like Cathy of 1F/Sanford and Shy would do.

Even with a few girls from LMPs and one Edison strip girl that I eventually got bbfs from didn't do it for me.

So, I'll take the real passionate sex from a non pro who is truly into me over a pro who is faking it every time.

During my single days I met civilian women who would just lie there and then I had some that would as they say "hang from the chandeliers" with accompanying vocals. I could never tell when we 1st met how it would turn out.

As far as pro's the best were never as good as the best of the civilians. IMHO, there is nothing like genuine horniness (to borrow @billyS phrase.)

Ask your fantasies .
We all know everything on this board is just guys talking about their dreams and not real life. ;-)
I think it depends on how much you and the civilian are into each other, meaning how much raw natural heat there is and if the civilian does the things you like.

Let's face it, a lot of pros not only just go through the motions but some don't even hide it.

A non pro can still be experienced without being a slut.

Honestly the non pro I was with for twelve years of a torrid affair was my better than 85% of the ho's I've been with.

The genuine horniness she had for me and the fact that what I liked to do to her matched perfectly with what she loved to have done to her.

Real passion tops fake PSE or fake GFE any day.

That's why when it ended I spent two and a half years trying to find something close.
Only old standby's like Cathy of 1F/Sanford and Shy would do.

Even with a few girls from LMPs and one Edison strip girl that I eventually got bbfs from didn't do it for me.

So, I'll take the real passionate sex from a non pro who is truly into me over a pro who is faking it every time.
I think you may have hit on the missing ingredient...passion. It's been a very long time since I felt passionate about a civilian after the first few encounters together. I get bored very quickly.

What do you all think about the idea of the "thrill of the chase"? I find it very exiting that I usually don't know what I can expect with each experience, especially with places that appear legit. Genius has spoken about this many times. The hunt of getting extras at legit places is thrilling. I think I may be more addicted to the adventure and the variety, than I am to the actual act which is often underwhelming.

Maybe I've been in the game too long or maybe I am just not meeting the right civilians.

billyS

Reign of Terror
We all know everything on this board is just guys talking about their dreams and not real life. ;-)

I think you may have hit on the missing ingredient...passion. It's been a very long time since I felt passionate about a civilian after the first few encounters together. I get bored very quickly.

What do you all think about the idea of the "thrill of the chase"? I find it very exiting that I usually don't know what I can expect with each experience, especially with places that appear legit. Genius has spoken about this many times. The hunt of getting extras at legit places is thrilling. I think I may be more addicted to the adventure and the variety, than I am to the actual act which is often underwhelming.

Maybe I've been in the game too long or maybe I am just not meeting the right civilians.
There is something about the thrill of the chase no doubt.

The woman I spoke of above was married so it took some wooing before I got her panties off, even though I knew from the beginning there was an intense attraction from jump street. The first fuck was a bbfs cim in the front seat of my car that was a result of a few months build up

But the attraction lasted for the full length of the relationship, to the point of all the sex we had she never needed to use lube, she always got soaked even with minimal foreplay.

In my prime mongering days, recorded in detail here on the pages of Utopia Guide I was very much into the thrill of the hunt.

Exactly as you described, I would tingle with anticipation every time I went to a new AMP, went to 1F/Sanford without calling not knowing who would be there and as I waited outside the door of a hotel seeing who would really open the door.

But if we are talking about the actual sex once that hotel door opened, the AMP girl whispered "what do you want billy" or Naydu/Caroline introduced me to my choices it was hit or miss.

For me its the thrill of the hunt and the allure of the "strange"
I chase because I want that different piece of pussy. How will it taste, smell, feel, look. Is she a bad girl, does she suck cock enthusiastically. Is she wearing a G String, no panties? How sexy is her bra, etc. It's all about how different she is from my SO or most recent provider. Its the "Variety Pack" affect.

For me it's really about finding someone who is willing to do the 1 or 2 things my fiance will not.

But as far as experience, I'm sure pros know a thing or 2 that regular women do not. But then again, there is always an off chance you might find a civilian who is just naturally gifted. Hell I remember a girl back I dated back in college that could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose, but she never in the game.
a civilian that does these thing might not be the best wife. When’s the wedding

billyS

Reign of Terror
For me its the thrill of the hunt and the allure of the "strange"
I chase because I want that different piece of pussy. How will it taste, smell, feel, look. Is she a bad girl, does she suck cock enthusiastically. Is she wearing a G String, no panties? How sexy is her bra, etc. It's all about how different she is from my SO or most recent provider. Its the "Variety Pack" affect.
So are you saying with civilians there is no thrill of chase?

billyS

Reign of Terror
a civilian that does these thing might not be the best wife.
why not?
it seems to me most of you are making the assumption that if a civilian is good at sex she must have a lot of experience and must have been with a lot of men, that she must be promiscuous and will be unfaithful.

It could be she was in one or two relationships where they did a lot of experimenting.

Newsflash, a woman doesn't have to be a whore to enjoy sex. Not every non pro is a cold housewife who only wants sex once a month, lights out, door closed, missionary position only.

Also a whore isn't necessarily some nympho sex expert. I can recall plenty of instances where I thought going in I was in for something special because I thought the woman was some expert that was going to rock my world only to be disappointed by rote suck, fuck, "oh baby I'm cumming".
Mandy comes to mind immediately in that category but there were plenty of others.

I guess if you've never had passionate, real sex with a non pro then yeah pro's will spoil you because you don't know any better.

why not?
it seems to me most of you are making the assumption that if a civilian is good at sex she must have a lot of experience and must have been with a lot of men, that she must be promiscuous and will be unfaithful.

It could be she was in one or two relationships where they did a lot of experimenting.

Newsflash, a woman doesn't have to be a whore to enjoy sex. Not every non pro is a cold housewife who only wants sex once a month, lights out, door closed, missionary position only.

Also a whore isn't necessarily some nympho sex expert. I can recall plenty of instances where I thought going in I was in for something special because I thought the woman was some expert that was going to rock my world only to be disappointed by rote suck, fuck, "oh baby I'm cumming".
Mandy comes to mind immediately in that category but there were plenty of others.

I guess if you've never had passionate, real sex with a non pro then yeah pro's will spoil you because you don't know any better.
Had plenty of civilians. Hot nasty do it anywhere anytime civilians. Experience and 25 years of hindsight has shown me probably wouldn’t have made good marriage material. Now if we’re talking about present day women of a certain age virtue went out the window a long time ago and the might be on their 2 or 3 marriage and would appreciate a generous gentleman such as yourself.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had plenty of civilians. Hot nasty do it anywhere anytime civilians. Experience and 25 years of hindsight has shown me probably wouldn’t have made good marriage material. Now if we’re talking about present day women of a certain age virtue went out the window a long time ago and the might be on their 2 or 3 marriage and would appreciate a generous gentleman such as yourself.
Lol, I really wouldn't be interested in someone who has had 2 or 3 failed marriages. Maybe just for a quick fuck but definitely not a relationship.
Since one of my high school reunions I've had an old flame who's husband is in jail call/text me constantly. The little head says give her the bone already, the big head thankfully has been overriding him, knowing she has a ton of baggage I don't want dumped on my porch.

I'm going to assume in your case the hot nasty CW's you were with probably were promiscuous and therefore not good marriage material.

But my main point is not to paint all CW's and whores with the same brush.

So are you saying with civilians there is no thrill of chase?
Of course civilians can be fun to chase. They can be bad girls, nasty, filthy in the sack. I think for me I just want as much pussy and as many women as possible. I need that thrill of the "strange". I wrote somewhere on here a few weeks ago about needing different kinds of stimulation recently to get excited. Foraging into different types of sex arenas, as the AMPS and pump n dump girls just aren't doing it for me. Opening my playbook a bit for that next level kind of excitement.

IDK, I worry that crosses into a whole other realm of need and desires. Like once you go down that rabbit hole you may never be the same. Some look so legit, even better than some natural women.

I think for me its more just raging through every ethnicity, age group, height/weight type, 3-Somes, 4-Somes, again. I love the rendezvous type of hook ups that are spur of the moment and in unusual places.

I feel like so many of us on this board have done it all per se. Whats left to do is my question to myself sometimes.

Of course civilians can be fun to chase. They can be bad girls, nasty, filthy in the sack. I think for me I just want as much pussy and as many women as possible. I need that thrill of the "strange". I wrote somewhere on here a few weeks ago about needing different kinds of stimulation recently to get excited. Foraging into different types of sex arenas, as the AMPS and pump n dump girls just aren't doing it for me. Opening my playbook a bit for that next level kind of excitement.
Beware of strange fruits

I feel like so many of us on this board have done it all per se. Whats left to do is my question to myself sometimes.
Sure, we have done it all. We have also already breathed countless numbers of times and eaten and drank countless times, walked and urinated countless times, taken showers, baths, awakened in the morning, and gone to sleep countless times.

You are not tired of living; are you?

If the moment or activity stinks of the old, and bores you, it is either time to move on, or a wake-up call to empower your awareness and receptivity to experience the moment new and fresh, instead of allowing old memories to infiltrate and hijack this precious new moment.

But, I agree with you, everything can seem to be rote, even the wonderful act of sex.

Oftentimes, in the middle of the act, I remind myself to become aware and astonished by this extraordinary experience that I have this great opportunity to participate in. It really is spectacular if you realize that you are on top of a breathing woman and you are performing this magnificent ancient ritual together. See her and experience her.

I also do underwater swimming, holding my breath for as long as possible to realize just how valuable, necessary and precious common air really is. I also meditate and watch air entering and leaving the body at the nose and following the air’s pathway throughout my system to calm myself down and become more aware and to discard useless non productive thoughts.

Sometimes you must starve the senses for a prolonged period to be reminded of
how precious life is.

I have fasted many days without food or water to appreciate their value. I also have gone months and years without sex when I practiced in various religions, and I realized what a spectacular act sex really is when approached fully and consciously.