Profile of a UG member

After observing the posting trends on UG for the almost 10 years I have been a member, I have come to certain conclusions about the membership. Of course, this is not to say that every single member on here fits into these patterns, but it seems that the majority do. So, let's see how spot on I am by your replies. Feel free to agree with me or dispute my observations as you see fit.

• Most members are married or in committed relationships. (Some would say they should be committed for being in that relationship to begin with, but that's another topic for another day.)
• You still have relations with your SO, but you find that you need the variety you get from seeing providers. That is your passion rather than the scenario where your SO is no longer interested in sex in general or just not interested in specific acts.
• Due to family time on the weekends or simply to hide from prying eyes at home, you find it easier or less of a conflict to post from work.
• You must have good jobs or at least jobs that allow you flexibility in the workplace schedule to be able to post from work.
• This flexibility also helps you hobby during work hours, even if it's only on your lunch hour or during your commute to or from work.
• You prefer SS or HH rather than the full hour. Not so much for the savings, but either for time constraints or for the unknown factor when seeing providers. Of course, once you have a verified favorite, you will go for the hour if time permits.
• You usually can budget $100-$150 for these shorter sessions. For the hour, you pay on the average of $200, maybe $250 if the girl is exceptional.
• AMPs are the preferred choice when it comes to seeing providers. Then it's indies, followed by agencies.
• You surf this website and provider ads mostly from your cell phone. Whether this is just easier or it's a tactic to prevent work from spying on you, I am not sure.
• Most of the guys are between 25 - 45. Very few younger than this. But there are also a slew of guys that are 60+. That latter category also explains how you have the disposable income to hobby so frequently. But it flies in the face of logic how you have the stamina to do so.
• It it extremely rare that a member has an outcall visit them. (Car dates being the exception. And a walk in the woods doesn't count in that category either.)

As I said, this is the general trend that I see from observing your posts for almost a decade. I know there are guys that are not in the age ranges I listed. I know that some of you will pay more than the prices I stated. And there are certainly guys who regularly opt for the full hour. Or even at least one who likes to book marathon 3-hour sessions. (But I don't recall any guy talking about having had an overnight.)

After observing the posting trends on UG for the almost 10 years I have been a member, I have come to certain conclusions about the membership. Of course, this is not to say that every single member on here fits into these patterns, but it seems that the majority do. So, let's see how spot on I am by your replies. Feel free to agree with me or dispute my observations as you see fit.

• Most members are married or in committed relationships. YUP (Some would say they should be committed for being in that relationship to begin with, but that's another topic for another day.)
• You still have relations with your SO, but you find that you need the variety you get from seeing providers. That is your passion rather than the scenario where your SO is no longer interested in sex in general or just not interested in specific acts. YUP
• Due to family time on the weekends or simply to hide from prying eyes at home, you find it easier or less of a conflict to post from work. NOPE
• You must have good jobs or at least jobs that allow you flexibility in the workplace schedule to be able to post from work. N/A
• This flexibility also helps you hobby during work hours, even if it's only on your lunch hour or during your commute to or from work. N/A
• You prefer SS or HH rather than the full hour. Not so much for the savings, but either for time constraints or for the unknown factor when seeing providers. Of course, once you have a verified favorite, you will go for the hour if time permits.YUP
• You usually can budget $100-$150 for these shorter sessions. For the hour, you pay on the average of $200, maybe $250 if the girl is exceptional. YUP
• AMPs are the preferred choice when it comes to seeing providers. Then it's indies, followed by agencies. YUP
• You surf this website and provider ads mostly from your cell phone. NOPE Whether this is just easier or it's a tactic to prevent work from spying on you, I am not sure.
• Most of the guys are between 25 - 45. Very few younger than this. But there are also a slew of guys that are 60+. YUP That latter category also explains how you have the disposable income to hobby so frequently. But it flies in the face of logic how you have the stamina to do so. HeHe
• It it extremely rare that a member has an outcall visit them. NEVER (Car dates being the exception. And a walk in the woods doesn't count in that category either.NEVER)

As I said, this is the general trend that I see from observing your posts for almost a decade. I know there are guys that are not in the age ranges I listed. I know that some of you will pay more than the prices I stated. And there are certainly guys who regularly opt for the full hour. Or even at least one who likes to book marathon 3-hour sessions. (But I don't recall any guy talking about having had an overnight.NEVER - well not hired help anyway )
You left out SW's and Fast Houses. YUP and YUP

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

• Most members are married or in committed relationships. (Some would say they should be committed for being in that relationship to begin with, but that's another topic for another day.)
• You still have relations with your SO, but you find that you need the variety you get from seeing providers. That is your passion rather than the scenario where your SO is no longer interested in sex in general or just not interested in specific acts.
• Due to family time on the weekends or simply to hide from prying eyes at home, you find it easier or less of a conflict to post from work.
• You must have good jobs or at least jobs that allow you flexibility in the workplace schedule to be able to post from work.
• This flexibility also helps you hobby during work hours, even if it's only on your lunch hour or during your commute to or from work.
• You prefer SS or HH rather than the full hour. Not so much for the savings, but either for time constraints or for the unknown factor when seeing providers. Of course, once you have a verified favorite, you will go for the hour if time permits.
• You usually can budget $100-$150 for these shorter sessions. For the hour, you pay on the average of $200, maybe $250 if the girl is exceptional.
• AMPs are the preferred choice when it comes to seeing providers. Then it's indies, followed by agencies.
• You surf this website and provider ads mostly from your cell phone. Whether this is just easier or it's a tactic to prevent work from spying on you, I am not sure.
• Most of the guys are between 25 - 45. Very few younger than this. But there are also a slew of guys that are 60+. That latter category also explains how you have the disposable income to hobby so frequently. But it flies in the face of logic how you have the stamina to do so.
• It it extremely rare that a member has an outcall visit them. (Car dates being the exception. And a walk in the woods doesn't count in that category either.)

As I said, this is the general trend that I see from observing your posts for almost a decade. I know there are guys that are not in the age ranges I listed. I know that some of you will pay more than the prices I stated. And there are certainly guys who regularly opt for the full hour. Or even at least one who likes to book marathon 3-hour sessions. (But I don't recall any guy talking about having had an overnight.)
That's the profile of most clients... period... Just saying