Pro Spa 646-707-3402

I was out having dinner with friends in Manhattan. Every one left to go home. Called up 2 ladies were available. Got Ruby. Short with small tits with a plump ass. Took an hour(70 HF). Started off with a nice hot table shower with some playfulness throw in. Back to room for the massage it was just ok. Cut it short after 15 minutes decided to massage her. Massage her for 15 minutes face down starting at her neck and working my way down her to legs/feet. Eventually massaging her pussy she turned over so i can get better access. Continued to massage her pussy and started stroking her clit. (No insertion. Of fingers) She was happy now it was my turn. Starts rubbing my cock and starts to lick/suck my balls as I lay on my back. She is stroking my cock but with the drinking I had whiskey dick. She was a trooper and kept going until I exploded on my stomach. Tipped 80

If you think Ruby is fun, try Lisa or Donna, Donna is all time fav. after 10 years into this hobby. Superb energy and YMMV if you nice to them and repeat couple of times. Donna has amazing tricks on her sleeves. she does amazing hJ on TS and has good back cracking technique for Massage. She is clean freak though. pretty Sure Full Service on the menu but I have my regulars for that.

Lisa is totally into it. not a freak but 69, DATY and B2B rub available. We never clicked so I really don't know FS is on the option.

Ruby - Great personality, very strong massage skills,average HJ, Sensual touching. not always accommodating, She has to be in her zone or mood to go that extra mile. Don't think FS is option at all

pro spa....this place rings a bell. this place been around forever. Some of the girls have amazing service. The bad is the place is old and prices to match

If you think Ruby is fun, try Lisa or Donna, Donna is all time fav. after 10 years into this hobby. Superb energy and YMMV if you nice to them and repeat couple of times. Donna has amazing tricks on her sleeves. she does amazing hJ on TS and has good back cracking technique for Massage. She is clean freak though. pretty Sure Full Service on the menu but I have my regulars for that.

Lisa is totally into it. not a freak but 69, DATY and B2B rub available. We never clicked so I really don't know FS is on the option.

Ruby - Great personality, very strong massage skills,average HJ, Sensual touching. not always accommodating, She has to be in her zone or mood to go that extra mile. Don't think FS is option at all
Next time I'm in NYC I will give Donna a try. Is their feature for Donna that will clue me in that's the girl im getting ? The other lady working was Jenny. I remembered as I was typing my response

Lisa is covered 69?

I was in New York seeing a band on the LES. After the show made an appointment to see Donna. Got there earlier than expected. Had a Guinness and couple shots of Tellamore Dew before heading up. Took the TS, Donna gives a thorough cleaning. Back to the room, massage starts from the neck and works my whole back. Not half bad. Starts the ST with light strokes on my back and works her hands down toward the undercarriage. Turn over and starts kissing my chest and eventually starts licking my balls and jerking me which felt good. Sit up on the table and she stands in front of me. Start kissing her neck and suck on her titties and work my way back up to give her kiss but was not accepting of my advances. She starts play with my cock again and i go on my back. More ball licking and finish to completion.

Rang the bell and drew Diana. Tall and pretty. Takes me to the room and off to the table shower. Nice scrub with a little teasing. Back to the room with an average massage with cream. Hot towel clean up and starts the ST.

I flip over and she's already topless...nice boobs - small b's. I start rubbing her legs and get her to take her sorts off. I start rubbing her meaty pussy and then somone ordered a tuna sandwhich. Killed the mood - asked for more massage and left. 70/40

I was in NYC enjoying the nice weather. Go to High Line Park to read and chill.Got a bite to eat with a couple of cocktails. Head over to the general area, call to see who was working. Requested Lisa. Had an hour to kill. Couple more cocktails, then head up for my appointment. Rang the bell Ruby answers the door. Get to room Lisa comes in to collect the HF. Cute lady with a nice shapely body and friendly.
Get ready for TS comes back to get me. Very thorough with the TS, didn't miss a spot and fully dry when she was done.

Lay down starts to massage me on back and works around my whole body. Light touches of the boys and spread my legs to give better access. She continues this playfulness now I'm hard. Stop in the action and I hear clothes come off. Rubbing her tits and giving ight kisses on my back. I turn over and now we are both in a sitting position exploring each other with our hands. Go for a light kiss but was rejected. :( Kiss her whole body from her forehead down to her pussy area. Didn't engage DATY, was allowed FIV. She was lubed up, but I was gentle.

Switch positions Im on my back kisses on my neck and chest and she is playing with my cock. Gets down to the groin area licks and sucks my balls. Finally explode in her hands.Cleans me up and some small talk as I get dressed. 70/80.