Privy Club

http://www.privyclub.com/

I got a link to the site from a response to a CL post. I'm trying to figure out if they send girls who aren't actually the ones pictured, or if they do send the ones pictured, but they don't really provide any services. Either way, my spidy sense tells me it's a ripoff. Anyone got 4 grand to spare and want to take one for the team?
-JMP

for 4 grand i'll fly to brazil and bang 50 chicks who look better than anybody on that site.
Yeah, but I need to get my side action close enough to home that I can still get back in time for dinner with the wife. It kinda puts a damper on the side trips to Brazil...
-JMP

In the spirit in which this particular board was created, I feel obligated to point out that you have NO FUCKING IDEA what you'd do if you were so rich that $4,000 didn't mean more than $4.

Last edited:
I called !!

It is some guy that gives you a sales pitch. We will "introduce " you to a girl that will match your requirements. If that doesn't work, we will keep on introducing you to new girls. The introduction is made in their "offices". Once interduced you go to a seperate room and have " A CHAT" with the girl. If you like her and hit it off. Then you can strike an arrangement with the girl "DIRECTLY". If you don't , you can come back again and again and they keep introducing. That is it. They will not get in-between and the fee is to INTRODUCE.

If any exposure to this business tells you anything it is that most of the women avalible are so through multiple channels.

Look around, you will find the "privvy" gals "introduced" at much lower rates elsewhere, I am sure.

thorn and petrolpete... you guys are CLEARLY 100% acurate. i am a user o i need to shill to fee my habit. if you havent used , before you wouldnt know what it's like to Jones like this.

thorn and petrolpete... you guys are CLEARLY 100% acurate. i am a user o i need to shill to fee my habit. if you havent used , before you wouldnt know what it's like to Jones like this.
You are saying that it is not the way I described it ?? Since your are a "member" can you please let the rest of us mortals know what is it exactly that you do there ? You are telling us that you do have service at this location?

So... let me see if understand this correctly...

The $4,000.00 is an introduction fee that you pay to the "Privy Club" so that that you can go over to an apartment where she's waiting for you, and then you have to work out a price with her for services if you decide you want them? Interesting, I don't know if I've ever heard of something like this. Is it like, a brothel when you walk in or what?

It's just an agency with an added charge.

I'm sure that when you get to the apartment, it's a typical agency "flop" (apartments maintained by agencies for incall use by their women -- "flop" is a misleading word for them, as they're often fairly nice). When you get to a "flop", there's only the woman you asked for there, so it's not like a brothel.

And how is my post, which stated simply that I have found most women in that end of the business to be available through multiple sources, which is true if only by the number of women who work for agencies who give their client their outside number to than book them directly, a lie?

You protest too much. I wonder why?

It's just an agency with an added charge.

I'm sure that when you get to the apartment, it's a typical agency "flop" (apartments maintained by agencies for incall use by their women -- "flop" is a misleading word for them, as they're often fairly nice). When you get to a "flop", there's only the woman you asked for there, so it's not like a brothel.
So, do the women actually go to the trouble of pretending they live there or what? Is that part of the service, that it's this big illusion that you're really going to a girl's apartment and having sex in the bed she sleeps in?