Private Lap Dance Clubs

I got to CLV last night and it was somewhat of a disappointment.
Saw a few of the ladies who have been doing this for a while and a few new faces. But not one was into kissing.
WIth my encouragement a few would give me an over the pants quick tug but it was not a great night.
They were in a new location in the West 40s with private rooms (three walls and an opening) at $150 for 15 mins.
Does west 40s CLV $150 private room for 15 min include the girl? I've been but the talent since covid hit is, anything with a vagina that can pay house fee is let in.

password events lapdance party existed most of winter/spring 2021, they keep getting raided, check above, but its a regular UG bottle service club pretending to be a strip club to get cover $, I stopped going, my fav girls quit after 1 or 2 times, especially since men disco dance with female customers all night there for free. they used to get alot of dancers to come after real strip clubs close 10/11PM/12AM. They now just pay a handful atmosphere models former strippers from mainstream strip clubs to sit in the corner in a row. The ratio of female customers to strippers is 10 to 1. A friend of mine did buy private rooms at $800 or $1K with girl for FS, but said never again because of looks and cost.

4 more small lapdance/DFK/old days lido parties have faded in and out spring 2021 and I managed to get into them, but you need to kno the promoters names or some dancer to get in, no website, no email address, all of them have rent problems and cancel every other event scheduled (elevator/plumbing/too many men more wealthy than u, u can't come LIES!!!!!) practically.

when night comes exists, but they are verging on being a regular bottle club at this point, many times they cancel the lapdance guys and are not p4p (atmosphere models paid from bottle money).

Die happy, umm, aggressive cancels or 1 guy 1 girl ratio and 3-4 women total, and you are trapped, atleast the open bar is worth DHTs cover if they aren't having elevator problems again

"Lido Room" event @ Hustler Club on a Friday night.

Disappointed because this night is basically as if Lido's acting as a host/promoter for Hustler Club. There's none of the "private party" element in the girls working here. They're ho-hum strip club veterans. Club was half full (not bad).

But the times being what they are, I'll try to stay optimistic for the future. A drink was included in the twenty dollar cover so nothing off my back.

The "Mr. M's" event in the west 40s seems more promising as it's not at a strip club. Hope to try that next.

Recently, I went to the Masked nights event near Times Square.

There were over 30 women working there.

The majority of the women were severely unattractive. And there was a fat lady who works for Masked Nights that was standing in the area where the lap dances take place. She was eyeballing everyone in the dance area and that ruined my experience there.

Masked nights never had someone patrolling the dance area.
Does anyone know what this new person is there?

Does west 40s CLV $150 private room for 15 min include the girl? I've been but the talent since covid hit is, anything with a vagina that can pay house fee is let in.

password events lapdance party existed most of winter/spring 2021, they keep getting raided, check above, but its a regular UG bottle service club pretending to be a strip club to get cover $, I stopped going, my fav girls quit after 1 or 2 times, especially since men disco dance with female customers all night there for free. they used to get alot of dancers to come after real strip clubs close 10/11PM/12AM. They now just pay a handful atmosphere models former strippers from mainstream strip clubs to sit in the corner in a row. The ratio of female customers to strippers is 10 to 1. A friend of mine did buy private rooms at $800 or $1K with girl for FS, but said never again because of looks and cost.

4 more small lapdance/DFK/old days lido parties have faded in and out spring 2021 and I managed to get into them, but you need to kno the promoters names or some dancer to get in, no website, no email address, all of them have rent problems and cancel every other event scheduled (elevator/plumbing/too many men more wealthy than u, u can't come LIES!!!!!) practically.

when night comes exists, but they are verging on being a regular bottle club at this point, many times they cancel the lapdance guys and are not p4p (atmosphere models paid from bottle money).

Die happy, umm, aggressive cancels or 1 guy 1 girl ratio and 3-4 women total, and you are trapped, atleast the open bar is worth DHTs cover if they aren't having elevator problems again
Which 4 more small lapdance parties were you referring to?

Yes, masked/CLV now has a dike in the back standing to make sure you cant touch tits or swap numbers.
This is how you get yourself moderated:
Other 4 parties can't be mentioned on here, because of the moderators.
Note the above statement is 100% bullshit
Someone mentions private events tho, but its already out of business. Other 3 are still going but once a month.

Yes, masked/CLV now has a dike in the back standing to make sure you cant touch tits or swap numbers. Other 4 parties can't be mentioned on here, because of the moderators. Someone mentions private events tho, but its already out of business. Other 3 are still going but once a month.
I was at CLV on Tuesday night, Sept 21, and did not see any dikes or anyone guarding the LD room. I had two really good encounters in the LD room. Kissing, tittie sucking, dick rubbing over my pants, good times. S88 were you at the west side location? My night was at the east side location.
One lady offered an off-site encounter and her number but she was asking 700 and would not move from that number. She gave great lap dances though.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The CLV emails which I seem to get almost daily only mention the same location on East 58th St. Do they hold events at multiple locations on the same nights? You sure it's the same outfit?

The CLV emails which I seem to get almost daily only mention the same location on East 58th St. Do they hold events at multiple locations on the same nights? You sure it's the same outfit?
They are on East 58th St on Tuesday night and at a west side location on Wed and Thurs.
If you scroll down the email you will see the other dates listed.
The first listing is for East 58th, just scroll down.

Recently, I went to the Masked nights event near Times Square.

There were over 30 women working there.

The majority of the women were severely unattractive. And there was a fat lady who works for Masked Nights that was standing in the area where the lap dances take place. She was eyeballing everyone in the dance area and that ruined my experience there.

Masked nights never had someone patrolling the dance area.
Does anyone know what this new person is there?
Masked Nights and CLV are operating jointly out of the same locations.
East Side on Tuesday nite, West Side on Wed and Thurs.
For some reason, the w. side location does not list the physical address in the CLV email but you can write to them or get on the texting list. I get texts and emails from CLV with the actual w. side-address listed in the text. Masked uses the same locations.

I recently checked out the grand reopening of Le rouge lounge.

Most of the beautiful women that were advertised on their website did not show up to the event. On top of that admission was overpriced compared to other clubs in NYC. Fat Lou is back running another Lido but it's not as good as it was before they were continuously raided by nypd.

I recently checked out the grand reopening of Le rouge lounge.

Most of the beautiful women that were advertised on their website did not show up to the event. On top of that admission was overpriced compared to other clubs in NYC. Fat Lou is back running another Lido but it's not as good as it was before they were continuously raided by nypd.
I was considering a visit but it sounds like CLV is a better option and I will stay with CLV.

I went to LeRouge on Thursday night. Got in right before 10pm so no admission fee and half price drinks. No sign of anything even remotely close to Lido. About 10 girls. 2 tall blondes there were solid 9s but the place was so dead. They were just strippers for Hustler - no Lido girls at all. Maybe 6 customers there. Stayed to finish my beer and left by 10:45. Went over go CLV after and had a great time.

I went to LeRouge on Thursday night. Got in right before 10pm so no admission fee and half price drinks. No sign of anything even remotely close to Lido. About 10 girls. 2 tall blondes there were solid 9s but the place was so dead. They were just strippers for Hustler - no Lido girls at all. Maybe 6 customers there. Stayed to finish my beer and left by 10:45. Went over go CLV after and had a great time.
I have not been to CLV for a few weeks. COVID has kept me away. What is going on there now? Can you be more descriptive?
Thanks.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Since all you seem to do in knock one place and promote another WHILE GIVING NO DETAILS you have been moderated. Future posts which provide details of what's actually going on at CLV might go through.