Private Lap Dance Clubs

I joined and see that admission is comp if you RSVP.
"
i got a random text from them a month ago friday" and offered free admission to some place on west 38th street.
It was the same day of and i was not in manhattan at that time..8pm tp 4 am..
I didnt know how they got my tel number

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If anyone attends CLV new location tonight I'd appreciate a report both on the location and attendance in the current environment.

Also note, perhaps the longest standing underground promoter I know (who's name and events we don't talk about here) has elected to suspend events temporarily.

Got an email from a new? (former?) place. Opening Thurs nite in Chelsea. Casual Encounters.
There timing sucks, to say the least.

Hey guys its Michelle again... we are back after a year layoff building our
3 floor mega club in chelsea/flatiorn! Its complete now, and it includes a
private rooftop lounge as well!

We are looking to break away from the strip club model and bring back underground
style events, in pure luxury.. and NOT inside of a strip club. We are bringing
back the days of loft parties... except on another level! How about a 7,000 square
foot loft with 3 floors!!

Not just that... we are getting rid of the outdated business model of using stock
images. We will only use 100% real photos of our girls inside our actual venues!

Get ready for a fresh and super hot event this Thursday! Click here to see photos
of the girls, the venue, plus to RSVP!

This is the start of something very special... this thursday will kick it all off!
See you guys this Thurday!!!
Michelle

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Sounds like bullshit. And not just because no one ever heard of them, but the website they send you to to ask for your personal info was an "Adult dating site" scam till just a few days ago and hadn't been updated for 2 years according to the Way back/Internet Archive.

PS Pushing "The Larsen Twins" is just the type of thing some smart assed LE would do (like when they invited a whole bunch of people with outstanding warrants to Yankee Stadium to meet the team and then arrested the ones who showed up)
https://globalnews.ca/news/4518813/sex-offender-victims-rights-edmonton/

Last edited:
I was not going to attend now but I did email them saying I was not on linked in, how do I get into the club and asking about admission policy.
Here is the response I got:
"we would let you in because I see your on the email list.. that means you were once on a list of our good friends
who used to verify everyone. So its all good :) would you like to come?"

Note how they did not answer my question about admission policy.

I did a tin eye search on some of the female images on the website and nothing turned up. Unusual ?? maybe that so many women who do this work would let their face be shown like that.