Private Lap Dance Clubs

I blew during the 5th dance. She worked hard at it, tugging away until I blew. Usually don't blow with over the pants tugging but she was sucking my nipples and that helped to get me off.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Looks like I’m not the only one who blows their load with lap dances. I usually blow during 5th dance. What about you?
Back in the mid to late 90's when grinding type lap dances became the thing on Long Island I learned it was best to go to the men's room and put on a condom to catch the mess. Of course I learned the hard way but that's a story for another thread.

CLV last night. Only one of my three favorites was there and she was hustled to a whale as soon as she came in. Many new and inexperienced girls were there. It was mentioned to me that they have been advertising for women on CL. Some 7's, but some lesser, even a couple of 4's. Action in lap dance room not the same without my favorites who were into making out and tugging over the pants. Could not get that action from the 3 I tried. I think the atmosphere is changing here :(.

pokler

Power Bottom
CLV last night. Only one of my three favorites was there and she was hustled to a whale as soon as she came in. Many new and inexperienced girls were there. It was mentioned to me that they have been advertising for women on CL. Some 7's, but some lesser, even a couple of 4's. Action in lap dance room not the same without my favorites who were into making out and tugging over the pants. Could not get that action from the 3 I tried. I think the atmosphere is changing here :(.

Don’t give up .
Often I’ve had bad nites only to be followed up by great nites

Don’t give up .
Often I’ve had bad nites only to be followed up by great nites
I have had that also, you are right Pokler, but something about the vibe last night made me think that the club is changing.
I will probably try again but try to make sure that at least two of my favorites will be there.

Tell owners to stick to west 38 if they want to see your $ or do fridays again. The lapdance area was completely full from 12am to 2am last night so all the managers went home with pockets of cash. They have 1-2 bouncers now on Thu now watching all the time like it is SVT or old Lido. DFK is still allowed, I got some DFK, but no girl above a 4 needs to do it because there are so many guys. CLV brings alot of fresh meat from RW and from CLV 2018/2017. They probably offer no house fee if a retired girl comes back, but I grabbed numbers from some new RW loyals last 2 weeks and all of them went back to RW after 1 night at CLV, they wont tell me why.

There is a whale that does 3 4 and 5-somes. He gives a $100 to a girl to go grab another girl from another guy for him. Some RWs at CLV bring their top spenders to CLV on nights they duck out from RW to CLV. Some girl who hates me since 2017 made out with 2-3 guys at the bar recently, I told some guy I know who spends to talk to her, he got 2 songs then asked to make out, she said no kissing, he said but you make with guys at the bar all night, she answered "I have multiple regulars here that each spend atleast $400 on me over many nights", he dropped her after 2 songs. She wasnt there on Thursday lol

Mike come on tue or wed. Even with the rain, CLV last night standing room only last night. Too many tall young finance guys us old guys cant compete with were there last night. I should've gone to Silly Rabbit (Lido Joe) instead. They hire less new girls per week, some are pro stripper actresses, but both parties allow DFK and number swapping enough. At Silly Rabbit just watch out for the plain clothes bouncer that looks like a customer at SR that keeps walking into the dance areas every 5 mins. Dont swap numbers infront of him. He never broke up touching tits or ass tho or DFK. You'll see a radio on him. He collects cover sometimes.

I'd say tue and wed CLV has all the new girls because they text them over the weekends to come in. Thursday new girls are surprise invites of existing CLV girls and they gonna train their sister to only be a cocktease or they been on the pole for years.

Mike you are the number one fan boy other than me of CLV but I think your favs from last year have all been fired to make room for new girls, a couple went to SR or SA/Switter.

Tell owners to stick to west 38 if they want to see your $ or do fridays again. The lapdance area was completely full from 12am to 2am last night so all the managers went home with pockets of cash. They have 1-2 bouncers now on Thu now watching all the time like it is SVT or old Lido. DFK is still allowed, I got some DFK, but no girl above a 4 needs to do it because there are so many guys. CLV brings alot of fresh meat from RW and from CLV 2018/2017. They probably offer no house fee if a retired girl comes back, but I grabbed numbers from some new RW loyals last 2 weeks and all of them went back to RW after 1 night at CLV, they wont tell me why.

There is a whale that does 3 4 and 5-somes. He gives a $100 to a girl to go grab another girl from another guy for him. Some RWs at CLV bring their top spenders to CLV on nights they duck out from RW to CLV. Some girl who hates me since 2017 made out with 2-3 guys at the bar recently, I told some guy I know who spends to talk to her, he got 2 songs then asked to make out, she said no kissing, he said but you make with guys at the bar all night, she answered "I have multiple regulars here that each spend atleast $400 on me over many nights", he dropped her after 2 songs. She wasnt there on Thursday lol

Mike come on tue or wed. Even with the rain, CLV last night standing room only last night. Too many tall young finance guys us old guys cant compete with were there last night. I should've gone to Silly Rabbit (Lido Joe) instead. They hire less new girls per week, some are pro stripper actresses, but both parties allow DFK and number swapping enough. At Silly Rabbit just watch out for the plain clothes bouncer that looks like a customer at SR that keeps walking into the dance areas every 5 mins. Dont swap numbers infront of him. He never broke up touching tits or ass tho or DFK. You'll see a radio on him. He collects cover sometimes.

I'd say tue and wed CLV has all the new girls because they text them over the weekends to come in. Thursday new girls are surprise invites of existing CLV girls and they gonna train their sister to only be a cocktease or they been on the pole for years.

Mike you are the number one fan boy other than me of CLV but I think your favs from last year have all been fired to make room for new girls, a couple went to SR or SA/Switter.
Great post but my favs are all recent ones. I had taken some time away from the hobby and only within the last month have I gone back to CLV. Though one older favorite from months ago, I know got fired.

pokler

Power Bottom
I usually have no problem with dfk , titty sucking and over panty fingering with hottest girls there. Why ?
Because I go early and I’m walking out the door hiding the cum dripping down my pants leg before the Wall Street guys arrive .

Is Silly Rabbit the Le Rouge Lounge ?

No hints of it being a gay bar when CLV takes over. Just lots of women with damn good bodies. Though a few should have their faces placed under the pillow most are 6 or better.

How do you know which girls would make out w/you at CLV? I went here weeks ago for the first time, I got some nice LFK from the 2 girls I danced with at the 38th spot, but I didn't try going for more but got a sense it was ok if I wanted it. I went to the thursday East 58th spot, any only exchanged some lite kisses from one girl, but the other girls would turn away. I don't think these places are fun w/o the makeout because the lap dances technique arent always as good and bad couches compared to stripclubs.

pokler

Power Bottom
How do you know which girls would make out w/you at CLV? I went here weeks ago for the first time, I got some nice LFK from the 2 girls I danced with at the 38th spot, but I didn't try going for more but got a sense it was ok if I wanted it. I went to the thursday East 58th spot, any only exchanged some lite kisses from one girl, but the other girls would turn away. I don't think these places are fun w/o the makeout because the lap dances technique arent always as good and bad couches compared to stripclubs.

The lap dances are not as good as strip clubs? Dude what is wrong with you?
At these parties the girls get fully on your lap and grind. At a strip club they must have one foot planted on floor. At lap dance parties you can suck tits but can’t at strip club. No kiss at strip clubs either.

Pokler - I enjoy your posts and have never been to these private lap dance clubs. However as a long time strip club regular (most recently on Long Island) I have sucked tits, had lap dances with no feet on the floor and a few kisses as well as other extras. Perhaps the behaviors you describe are common at higher end strip clubs or Manhattan clubs.

pokler

Power Bottom
Pokler - I enjoy your posts and have never been to these private lap dance clubs. However as a long time strip club regular (most recently on Long Island) I have sucked tits, had lap dances with no feet on the floor and a few kisses as well as other extras. Perhaps the behaviors you describe are common at higher end strip clubs or Manhattan clubs.

Yes Manhattan I’m talking about.
At the other extreme , Canada ,
Almost anything goes short of sex

Yes Manhattan I’m talking about.
At the other extreme , Canada ,
Almost anything goes short of sex

I was commenting that LD parties are not consistent. Sometimes you get a great girl, that hugs while she stradles you so well, with plenty of LFK, or a makeout session. On the other extreme you can get a girl who won't take top off until 2nd song and you still can't get anywhere. Maybe it was a bad night for me at CLV, but I was hoping with all this hype of this place that I'd get more of what I described earlier.
Usually the dance performance is something in between with tit sucking and grabing allowed with a stradle dance. Girls that take off heels usually have the best dances.

Checked out the 'Former SVT' party on a Thurs night around 10pm at the midtown east location. There were about 12 girls on the floor not counting whoever was in the back, outnumbered a bit by the guys. Glad theyre throwing parties, but I wasn't really feeling anyone there so I left after a short while. Wish it was busier.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Checked out the 'Former SVT' party on a Thurs night around 10pm at the midtown east location. There were about 12 girls on the floor not counting whoever was in the back, outnumbered a bit by the guys. Glad theyre throwing parties, but I wasn't really feeling anyone there so I left after a short while. Wish it was busier.
This post is fairly worthless because you're being cute with the name. In the future such posts will be deleted.

pokler

Power Bottom
You mean CLV run by Mark ?

Just wondering if any of these private strip clubs allow dancing grind against the wall, or bending a girl over a chair. Gallahers would allow it (if the girl was ok and no bouncer). Since dfk isn't always guaranteed I hoping their are other options.