Private Lap Dance Clubs

Re: "CLV"

Don't think my previous post was accurate enough based on the questions I'm seeing so I'll try and add more details.

-Dances : Sucked on a girls tit (have danced with her in the past). Had another good dance with another girl I met(agressive/smacking) .Did not make out with anyone.

- Venue: When you walk in there's a center area with couches and a stage on the far side of the room (no stripper pole). Large Bar to the right hand side. There's a second floor with seating/ more dance area as well but I did not go up. There's a hostess/ bathroom attendant/ bouncers/ et. All of this reminded me of the DHT setup (they are walking distance from each other). They had a cabaret show. You are at a strip club .

Dance area: There were two dance area located by the couches in the center of the room. Each area was a Circular shaped couch surrounded by light curtains. Each circular area can hold 5-10 couples. Can't see from across the room what is going on but you can definitely tell people are in there/ see silhoutees and bouncer can stand right outside and look right in (which I guess is similar to past CLV venues). There was also a dance area next to the stage which I did not notice until the end of the night and an upstairs "VIP" dance area (don't know the price).

Overall Impression: Similar girls as before except less "newbies" . You are at a strip club, looks like they are positioning themselves to be an alternative to DHT. Bouncers left me alone but not sure if it's because it was a slow night/ first week. Will prob be going back but have not made up my mind about the venue.

been going to SVT since the beginning and now DHT, Lido, and my buddy actually promotes for silly rabbit. i would say 75% of the girls are just girls doing this a few times a week and are not pros. A lot of the girls i met from there have stupid side jobs like yoga, reiki massage, private jet bookers, holistic crap etc. If the girl thinks youre a fun guy and can show them a good time but taking them to dinner or a night club they will definitely give you their number or instagram name. Im a regular at marquee, lavo, 1oak so i usually tell them lets go party and theyre usually down. The DHT clubhouse is pretty good and i think the girls there are the hottest but its also $100 to get in and i have never seen more than 15-20 guys there. The $20 dances will never be as good as the private room dances at the strip clubs but what do you expect for $ when a private room dance is $500+
They just tell you its against the rules because they dont want to give out their personal number to everyone. Am I allowed to post IG handles here?

CLV on Thursday night. DIfferent venue, back of a restaurant.
Have not been there in quite some time but found an old favorite.
No real privacy but the girls I was with all were into making out and tittie sucking and giving junior a through the pants rub down.
Not sure if I will go back since extras (which I did have) are off the table now, at least at this venue.

Last I heard from a friend, there were now "lido" parties at strip clubs. f'n shame...
It had to happen with all the police raids all these events were getting. It started with SVT and then a year later Lido became the target. The bigger lap dance parties had to compromise and either operate in 100% legal locations or shut down completely. When you get too big, you begin too draw too much attention.

pokler

Power Bottom
It had to happen with all the police raids all these events were getting. It started with SVT and then a year later Lido became the target. The bigger lap dance parties had to compromise and either operate in 100% legal locations or shut down completely. When you get too big, you begin too draw too much attention.
That’s right and SVT was drawing attention to the mob who shook them down. That’s why Rob closed shop .

That’s right and SVT was drawing attention to the mob who shook them down. That’s why Rob closed shop .
SVT got caught in the crossfire Club Remix that was going through a lawsuit with one of their bartenders. Club Remix hosted swinger parties besides SVT and one of their bartenders sued the club because she said she was forced to work as a bartender during those events. They also received a ton of 311 complaints about noise as well as the owner had a multitude of fines and penalties for not keeping up with his bar licenses.

One night there was a raid in the venue and SVT happened to be hosting and that was the beginning of the end for them. Although it seems sexy to think that Rob was getting shook down by the mob, he was really just in the wrong place at the wrong time and the city had to do something about it.

pokler

Power Bottom
SVT got caught in the crossfire Club Remix that was going through a lawsuit with one of their bartenders. Club Remix hosted swinger parties besides SVT and one of their bartenders sued the club because she said she was forced to work as a bartender during those events. They also received a ton of 311 complaints about noise as well as the owner had a multitude of fines and penalties for not keeping up with his bar licenses.

One night there was a raid in the venue and SVT happened to be hosting and that was the beginning of the end for them. Although it seems sexy to think that Rob was getting shook down by the mob, he was really just in the wrong place at the wrong time and the city had to do something about it.
The Remix thing was old news. He kept going quite a while after that ..

That's my point:
How "underground" is any of these events being held in a mainstream strip club?

PS When was the last time someone went to that Astoria party?
I haven't been to one of the Astoria parties yet but I went to Fetish Affairs when they were in Manhattan across the street from FIT and it was pretty awesome. Not every girl was a winner but he had so many that it made up for it. You can get plenty mileage if you pick the right girl. His next event is this Thursday 8/8. He does them bi-weekly. I may check out his next event and will provide a re-cap if I do.

PS When was the last time someone went to that Astoria party?
I go there every time. Bring foam ear plugs. The look of the average girl changed for worse at Fet when they moved to Astoria, but it is so large I always find 2-3 good ones a night. But it takes alot speaking to filter out the fuglies and the conservative I dont take off my top girls. Dont spend too much time at bar talking, you will run out of time in the night to find the 2-3 gems as girls make $ and go home before the official 2AM closing or new ones walk out early since they didnt see the $ come as fast as they were imagining it comes.

pokler

Power Bottom
I’ve been to queens FET Party 4 times. I’ve gotten BJ, Daty , HJ and DFK all with very pretty girls. I’ve never rented the private rooms as girls are ok with the curtained sofa spaces. I’d say 1 in 7 meet my quality standards which are high. I’ve often pinched myself in wondering how a old schlump like me got to go down on a hot girl who looks 19. They get $20 for every 10mins .
I’m usually with them 45-60 min and they are happy with that.