Private Lap Dance Clubs

pokler

Power Bottom
I’ve been to queens FET Party 4 times. I’ve gotten BJ, Daty , HJ and DFK all with very pretty girls. I’ve never rented the private rooms as girls are ok with the curtained sofa spaces. I’d say 1 in 7 meet my quality standards which are high. I’ve often pinched myself in wondering how a old schlump like me got to go down on a hot girl who looks 19. They get $20 for every 10mins .
I’m usually with them 45-60 min and they are happy with that.
Keep in mind it’s $40 each way on Lyft and $50 door ..

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to Lido 39/ 5 th last nite.
Looks like Fat Lou and Steve split with Lou running this one And Steve running scores. This was also a strip club but lido was complete separate room.
As soon as I walk in they try to sell me room for $650 30 min or 1300 and hour. Girl you pay on top of that.
Will I go back ?
No hurry as bouncers interrupt dances if you are any near a titty .

Has anyone been to Rosewood recently? Any updates on DHT's event? I went there about 6 months ago but have not been back because the girls there were too pushy. I want to know if it's worth it to give it another try.

pokler

Power Bottom
Has anyone been to Rosewood recently? Any updates on DHT's event? I went there about 6 months ago but have not been back because the girls there were too pushy. I want to know if it's worth it to give it another try.

Was there a few months ago.
All songs ran together so no way to tell when one ended and other began. In a span of 10 min the girl said I owned 5 dances. And bouncer harassment as you get dances.

Went to CLV last night. West Side location.
Roomy area, comfortable, large private area with comfy roomy couches.
Many good looking women were there.
All seemed to be into making out, titty sucking and giving junior a nice rubdown through my pants.
Though I did have one say two dances when she barely gave me one.
Other than that it was a good night.
And if you like doubles there were several going on with girls making out.

Went to CLV last night. West Side location.
Roomy area, comfortable, large private area with comfy roomy couches.
Many good looking women were there.
All seemed to be into making out, titty sucking and giving junior a nice rubdown through my pants.
Though I did have one say two dances when she barely gave me one.
Other than that it was a good night.
And if you like doubles there were several going on with girls making out.
How do I get on the mailing list to CLV? I get LIDO but it was sketchy from the old emails
Thanx

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to CLV tonite. It was good to see Mark whom I hadn’t seen since SVT days . Dance with hot chick totally out of my league but made out with her the whole time. Titty sucking all I want and a few pussy feels interjected. The whole vibe so much better than Lido* or Rosewood**.

* Bouncers harass you if suck tits
** dance counts run up by run together songs .

Went to FA last night. From what I can tell, it seems like the best of the options... I did sessions in the downstairs curtained-off spaces with a couple of girls. Very high-mileage including DFK and lots of groping. Then did a session in one of the upstairs private rooms where, based on the sounds and vibe, it seems like pretty much anything goes and I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Its a pain to get to the location, but probably worth the journey if this is your scene. Definitely reminded me of some of my better nights in UG parties of the past.

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to FA last night. From what I can tell, it seems like the best of the options... I did sessions in the downstairs curtained-off spaces with a couple of girls. Very high-mileage including DFK and lots of groping. Then did a session in one of the upstairs private rooms where, based on the sounds and vibe, it seems like pretty much anything goes and I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Its a pain to get to the location, but probably worth the journey if this is your scene. Definitely reminded me of some of my better nights in UG parties of the past.
What exactly did you do in the private room? Did you fuck her? Did she blow you? How much was room and how for girl?

What exactly did you do in the private room? Did you fuck her? Did she blow you?
Ya' know, @pokler. I wish I could remember.

200.gif

How much was room and how for girl?
Rooms are reasonable... Something like $40 or $50 for the half hour, which is what I selected. Each girl works out what they feel comfortable with... There's no value-meal pricing menu. I had good chemistry with the woman I went up with and felt I was treated very fairly. About comparable with some of the more reasonable incalls.

pokler

Power Bottom
Ya' know, @pokler. I wish I could remember.

View attachment 5582

Rooms are reasonable... Something like $40 or $50 for the half hour, which is what I selected. Each girl works out what they feel comfortable with... There's no value-meal pricing menu. I had good chemistry with the woman I went up with and felt I was treated very fairly. About comparable with some of the more reasonable incalls.

So you can remember what you paid for room but not what you did in it ?

Went to CLV last week and had another good time. Left with soiled pants due to time spent with a hot short-haired blonde. Sorry, don't remember her name. Considering another trip tonight.

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to CLV last week and had another good time. Left with soiled pants due to time spent with a hot short-haired blonde. Sorry, don't remember her name. Considering another trip tonight.
Looks like I’m not the only one who blows their load with lap dances. I usually blow during 5th dance. What about you?