Private Lap Dance Clubs

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I've been at the recently reopened Password Events the last couple of weeks. I was kind of shocked at some of the numbers being thrown out for VIP. One of my friends was told $3,000 LOL.

I get the feeling some of the women aren't dancers, but bottle girls who were sold on the idea they could make a killing in the underground.

And at $20 a piece just buying drinks for the dancers (and the way they asked for them i almost think they're getting a piece of the action) is an expensive proposition.

Gentleman - time for an update.
Went a bunch of times to a few places and here are my thoughts
- La Rouge on 20 w 20th. This place seems to be getting better for men. More girls, hotter girls, and the management is all about pleasing. It's probably the only place that's left that's worth going to.
Password Events on 40th: This place is getting better for men. Girls are decent and the ratio is favorable for us. Girls are friendly and there are some beauties here.
Masked Nights, Etc (not sure what other names they go by): This is, by far, the worst place for men It is a total sausage fest. guy:girl ratio is out of hand. Decent-looking girls make an absurd amount of money here b/c somehow this place is being marketed to wealthy business men coming from Europe and Dubai for work. The few times I went there may have been over 50-60 guys and only a handful of girls. And the girls look ghetto - they have no business in this business! Ironically, due to the scarcity of girls and many many men, the girls call the shots. LDs are supposed to be $20 each, but b/c there are so many horny, wealthy men and so few girls, some girls are charging $100 for 2 songs (minimum).
If I was a decent looking girl, I would definitely come here to make bank.
So that's the update.
Thanks all for the information and brotherhood. We have to stick together in nyc and try to swing the hobby back our way. We can do it by staying informed and not putting up with bullshit.

So does everyone with any know how about the NYC area party scene of this sort. Only the former “Red Door” parties (man is that reaching back) competed and that was because Slinky and its owner/sponsor are friends and shared knowledge and a talent pool.

Nothing like that these days. Slinky’s new parties are the only thing that comes close.

So does everyone with any know how about the NYC area party scene of this sort. Only the former “Red Door” parties (man is that reaching back) competed and that was because Slinky and its owner/sponsor are friends and shared knowledge and a talent pool.

Nothing like that these days. Slinky’s new parties are the only thing that comes close.
Red door with Karate Mike?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator