Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley

She was suggested to me for good service and being young and pretty. She is all of these things. She looks much better in person than the photos suggest, though a couple of new photos on the site capture her beauty pretty well. She does have manmades, which is often a deal breaker for me, but her looks, attitude and service made up for them.

She speaks little English, but she is very playful and funny, which I like in a provider. Started immediately with make session before any undressing. This lasted for a few minutes, which set the mood exactly right. Playful brief time in stand up shower. In the room there was lots more making out and mutual touching. Very good bbbj with lots of speed and alternating mouth and hands. DATY - she a lovely V, shaven and sweet. Did that for a while. She got into but not over the edge. Strapped up for mish and doggy and finished with more bbbjcim. The remainder of the time we spend lying in each other's arm in true GFE fashion.

Great time all around. Highly recommend.

Lucia Birthday Celebration pt 2

After some down time and full recharged I remember Lucia doesn't work on Saturdays and knew I had to see her. I text MMS and request an appointment for 3pm, Before the place gets packed. I get there a few mins early and waited behind the curtains till she was ready. Even at 3 the place was busy hearing all the girls moving around and the bell and phones going off lol.

Finally after a few mins Lucia was ready sexy as i remembered from the last visit, She hug and gave me a kiss and tells me how much she misses me. We head to the room and we stripped and groped each other, till she pulls away to check if the shower was available. But it was still occupied so we continued and I feasted on her till O's. She collects herself for a few then goes to check the shower again. She comes back in and says standing shower cause she really horny and needs to be fucked. A little more teasing during the wash up and We head back.

She pushes me down and sucked me tills I was at full mass, strapped up and she jumps on slamming down. ( guess she really was super horny) I rolled her over and pushed her legs back to her shoulders and pounded away till I lost it. rolled over exhausted and satisfied, she cleans me up and we laid there talking a bit. Then we heard someone heeving up a storm, I looked at Lucia and said I hope shes ok. She goes to check on who was told to me was Shirley trying to get the the deposit someone gave her out. (Poor girl)

With about 15 mins left I just couldn't keep my hands off Lucia. Hears when someone knocked on the door ( I'm thinking god damn it is the time up already!) Then the door opened and it was Bobo with her new pink hair (OMG sexy AF) She tells Lucia is this the room for the double!!!! We both laugh and said no wrong room lol (Fuck I wish I had brought enough cash with me)

Let the place happy and satisfied but the gauntlet was not done yet. Needing to meet up with some friends for drinks and dinner. tried to clear my head from 2 amazing sessions already. Who else do I need to see???

Thanks again Kim for helping me out in this adventure!

Review for Joey (long over due)
I saw Joey for 1 hour in January. She is cute and young. Aged may be around 30 plus/minus 2 years. She had unusually large tits for an Asian and they seemed natural. She takes me to the table shower gives me a good wash. Then, takes me back to the room and provides a 10 min long rim job. Then she provides long BBBJ, lick balls and chest. Then i fucked her in missionary, doggy and cow girl positions. I tried wide mouthed deep kiss her with saliva exchange, but she declined politely. She does not allow saliva exchange. Finally, she went on her knees sucked me until i exploded in her mouth. Over all looks and performance included I will rate her as 8/10.

Nancy

I was overdue for a visit to PH so took a look at the menu on GGR site. I see the new girl Nancy looks delicious in the pics so I call and setup a session. When I got there, I asked for a lineup since the description said 'very thick' and I wanted to see if it was to my liking. I see Rachel and Nancy in the lineup. Rachel Ive seen a few times before and she is great. Nancy turns out to be the perfect girl next door material. Curves in all the right places, jet black hair and a gorgeous face. I pick her and we go the room. I get a little preview before the table shower. Amazing curves, manmades but nice and soft and that 'do me now' look on her face. Seems that she has been learning English and tries her best to talk to you. On to TS, the usual rinsing, washing and cleaning is done before she starts nuru. She has a great technique and keeps leaning in next to my ear with some sexy words. Flip, more cleaning but the junior is ready. She goes deep right away. Just enough eye contact and attention to all the right areas. Cleanup and go back in the room for the main event. I had her lay on her side and blow me some more. The view is amazing and its driving me crazy. Daty session for a few minutes and she is moaning nonstop. I asked her to put the cover on and we go mish. The whole time, she is talking dirty and asking for more. Her eyes are locked in and looks smoking hot getting drilled. I stopped and asked her to get on all fours. That ass is outta this world and she knows how to move it. We go slow for a bit but she is driving me wild. I asked her to get on her knees and took the cover off. Unlike others, she is now grabbing her boobs, talking dirty and asking me to blow my load. I said no to CIM and finish on her boobs. One of the best sessions Ive had in a while. Afterwards, I got all the usual VIP treatment that Ive gotten used to at PH. If you are into girl next door looks with insatiable appetite to please, she is your girl.

Review for Yo Yo
Saw her today at 4:30 pm. She is a very pretty 24 year old delicate spinner. Took me to the standing shower first. Did not even want to kiss before going to the shower. Once we came back to the room and she got her gift, she lay down on the bed for me to deep kiss. She seemed a bit startled by the saliva exchange but allowed it anyways. It really turns me on when the girl allows you to do something she is not entirely comfortable with. Then, she started licking balls and moved on to provide one of the most mind blowing BBBJ. Great technique! both slow/ fast strokes with eye contact. Following this, she started kissing my chest and then put on the condom. Rode me for a good 5 minutes before asking me for a missionary. I lay on top of her and rammed her tight pussy as hard as I could for the next 10 minutes while occasionally deep kissing her with some saliva exchange. I think she had a problem breathing due to my DFK, so I stopped kissing after 1 minute mark and just pounded her. Finally I asked her to get on her knees and blow me to CIM. She kept on sucking with occasional eye contact and I finally blew into the pretty mouth. She patiently let me complete my orgasm and made sure all the cum was polished off my cock. We went back to the shower and cleaned up to finish the session. She is a great girl. Overall looks/performance score is 9/10.
My second highest rating in the last 6 months.

Side note
I also got a glimpse of Rachel near the washroom and Mimi near entrance. Both the girls are pretty and voluptuous. Especially Mimi has beautiful long hair. I was there originally to see Mimi, but she went shopping as I insisted on also seeing other girls in line up without fully confirming her. So, I agreed to wait in the neighbourhood for 1 hour and she agreed to come back by then. But, She came back more than 1.5 hours later due to traffic. That's how I ended up unearthing the hidden gem that Yo Yo is. There seems to be a subsection of girls that are also attractive and provide great service but somehow do not get the same rave reviews that a few girls such as Mimi/Cherry get. SImilarly, Jojo from Grace spa is another hidden gem.

Review for Joey (long over due)
I saw Joey for 1 hour in January. She is cute and young. Aged may be around 30 plus/minus 2 years. She had unusually large tits for an Asian and they seemed natural. She takes me to the table shower gives me a good wash. Then, takes me back to the room and provides a 10 min long rim job. Then she provides long BBBJ, lick balls and chest. Then i fucked her in missionary, doggy and cow girl positions. I tried wide mouthed deep kiss her with saliva exchange, but she declined politely. She does not allow saliva exchange. Finally, she went on her knees sucked me until i exploded in her mouth. Over all looks and performance included I will rate her as 8/10.
Joey’s are manmade...

My birthday rolled around and I was feeling the urge to treat myself. It was a toss-up between seeing Lucia for the first time or visiting another provider that I had not seen in a very long time. I opted for Lucia and made the appointment for after work.

I arrived at the location and headed up. Every previous time I've been here, I've been placed in the room right next to Kim's office. But this time, I was pleasantly surprised to be placed in the room directly across the hall, next to the waiting room, which had mirrors running alongside the bed. Lucia was waiting for me inside and immediately greeted me with a passionate kiss. She squealed with delight when I told her it was my birthday and somehow became even more affectionate, kissing me nonstop as I fumbled to take off my clothes. After a bit more LFK and DFK, she checked the shower room and then fetched me for it.

TS was quite the prolonged affair, but I could tell Lucia was enjoying pampering me, so I let her do her thing. I was honestly enjoying it too. She cleaned my back very thoroughly and covered every crevice. We both had a good laugh when I declined the rim before she could even pick up the toothpaste, with her saying, "You already know! Spicy!" What followed was an amazing nuru session where her perfect tits glided over every surface of my back, neck, and legs. I didn't even care how much time she was taking because those tits just felt amazing against my skin. When she finally dismounted, she kissed me again and whispered "Happy Birthday" before bidding me to flip. After cleaning my front, she mounted me again and started a slow but sensual titjob that had my dick tingling against her flesh. She then slid up to kiss me some more, and I seized the opportunity to take those nipples in my mouth. She was VERY responsive to this, moaning under the ministrations of my tongue and lips. Eventually she said back down for more titfucking before taking me in her mouth. Every report about Lucia's BBBJ is true - I could have popped right there if I wanted to, but I was saving for the room, so when she asked what I wanted to do, I requested to go back to the room, which we did quickly.

After settling payment, Lucia came back and mounted me again for more DFK. She quickly slid down for more BBBJ, which I thoroughly enjoyed watching in the mirror. Her eye contact and the motions of her tongue we're incredible. I asked her for 69, and she quickly flipped around to plant her kitty in my face. It was clean and tasted great, and Lucia eventually started pushing her hips back against my tongue as I went deeper into her. After a bit of this, she said, "Baby, I wanna fuck!" My favorite words to hear.

Lucia rolled the condom on while staring down at me lustfully, and then mounted me slowly for ACG. She was very tight and I was loving the feel of her pussy gripping me. After about five minutes, she told me to fuck her, and so we switched up to mish. This felt absolutely amazing, and I just went ham, pounding her as hard as I could while she screamed in delight. After about ten minutes of this, I finally let loose a huge load in the bag. I was spent, and it took all the energy I had to hold up my own weight as I pulled out of her. Lucia seemed equally spent, and she looked up at me with a devilish grin as she reached down to touch her pussy and then show me how much wetness was on her fingers.

Unfortunately, this amazing time hit a huge speed bump when Lucia went to take the condom off me and we both realized it was not there. We looked frantically and found it on the bed between us. I know I visually verified that the condom was still on when we switched positions, so my belief is that the condom slipped off as I pulled out of her after climaxing, because I came a lot and those tiny condoms they use aren't exactly meant to hold a heavy load. Lucia was visibly shaken, but she regained her composure and gave me a playful admonishment before leaving the room to clean herself up.

When she came back, I could tell she was still a little off, so I didn't try to go for a second round (we would have run out of time anyway). I apologized for what happened and assured her I'm clean (bimonthly tests for the win), and she seemed to calm down a little (or at least acted like she was calmer). We just cuddled, kissed, and caressed each other until time was up. I left her a pretty big tip so that she could go get a Plan B if she felt the need, and I apologized again before we kissed each other goodbye and she wished me a happy birthday once again.

Will I see Lucia again? Most certainly, as long as she's okay with it. Will I bring my own condoms next time? Absolutely. Lesson definitely learned here.

My birthday rolled around and I was feeling the urge to treat myself. It was a toss-up between seeing Lucia for the first time or visiting another provider that I had not seen in a very long time. I opted for Lucia and made the appointment for after work.

I arrived at the location and headed up. Every previous time I've been here, I've been placed in the room right next to Kim's office. But this time, I was pleasantly surprised to be placed in the room directly across the hall, next to the waiting room, which had mirrors running alongside the bed. Lucia was waiting for me inside and immediately greeted me with a passionate kiss. She squealed with delight when I told her it was my birthday and somehow became even more affectionate, kissing me nonstop as I fumbled to take off my clothes. After a bit more LFK and DFK, she checked the shower room and then fetched me for it.

TS was quite the prolonged affair, but I could tell Lucia was enjoying pampering me, so I let her do her thing. I was honestly enjoying it too. She cleaned my back very thoroughly and covered every crevice. We both had a good laugh when I declined the rim before she could even pick up the toothpaste, with her saying, "You already know! Spicy!" What followed was an amazing nuru session where her perfect tits glided over every surface of my back, neck, and legs. I didn't even care how much time she was taking because those tits just felt amazing against my skin. When she finally dismounted, she kissed me again and whispered "Happy Birthday" before bidding me to flip. After cleaning my front, she mounted me again and started a slow but sensual titjob that had my dick tingling against her flesh. She then slid up to kiss me some more, and I seized the opportunity to take those nipples in my mouth. She was VERY responsive to this, moaning under the ministrations of my tongue and lips. Eventually she said back down for more titfucking before taking me in her mouth. Every report about Lucia's BBBJ is true - I could have popped right there if I wanted to, but I was saving for the room, so when she asked what I wanted to do, I requested to go back to the room, which we did quickly.

After settling payment, Lucia came back and mounted me again for more DFK. She quickly slid down for more BBBJ, which I thoroughly enjoyed watching in the mirror. Her eye contact and the motions of her tongue we're incredible. I asked her for 69, and she quickly flipped around to plant her kitty in my face. It was clean and tasted great, and Lucia eventually started pushing her hips back against my tongue as I went deeper into her. After a bit of this, she said, "Baby, I wanna fuck!" My favorite words to hear.

Lucia rolled the condom on while staring down at me lustfully, and then mounted me slowly for ACG. She was very tight and I was loving the feel of her pussy gripping me. After about five minutes, she told me to fuck her, and so we switched up to mish. This felt absolutely amazing, and I just went ham, pounding her as hard as I could while she screamed in delight. After about ten minutes of this, I finally let loose a huge load in the bag. I was spent, and it took all the energy I had to hold up my own weight as I pulled out of her. Lucia seemed equally spent, and she looked up at me with a devilish grin as she reached down to touch her pussy and then show me how much wetness was on her fingers.

Unfortunately, this amazing time hit a huge speed bump when Lucia went to take the condom off me and we both realized it was not there. We looked frantically and found it on the bed between us. I know I visually verified that the condom was still on when we switched positions, so my belief is that the condom slipped off as I pulled out of her after climaxing, because I came a lot and those tiny condoms they use aren't exactly meant to hold a heavy load. Lucia was visibly shaken, but she regained her composure and gave me a playful admonishment before leaving the room to clean herself up.

When she came back, I could tell she was still a little off, so I didn't try to go for a second round (we would have run out of time anyway). I apologized for what happened and assured her I'm clean (bimonthly tests for the win), and she seemed to calm down a little (or at least acted like she was calmer). We just cuddled, kissed, and caressed each other until time was up. I left her a pretty big tip so that she could go get a Plan B if she felt the need, and I apologized again before we kissed each other goodbye and she wished me a happy birthday once again.

Will I see Lucia again? Most certainly, as long as she's okay with it. Will I bring my own condoms next time? Absolutely. Lesson definitely learned here.
Happy birthday!

This has happened to me with 2 amp girls not here at PH. And with a few other non amp girls. It isn't your fault like you said the condom wasn't great.

You can let her know you feel bad. However Apologizing for something you didn't do intentionally is a bit much. That being said leaving her extra for plan b and telling her you're clean shouldve eased her mind.

Don’t worry about it. I let happened to me a couple of times. The cover slides off when pulling out. Only one time the cover was still in her when I pulled out and she had to fish it out. That freaked out both the girl and I quite a bit.

Nancy

Wanted some recreational activities so I texted Kim, asked for the lineup and I saw the name Nancy. I went over to their site to see her pics to get an idea of her attributes. I also found a review on her here and it stated that she was gorgeous. I placed the pictures under scrutiny and saw that this girl’s beauty was leaking out through the blurs. I set up the appointment and went over.

Had to take the stairs, something was wrong with elevator? Didn’t really inquire about it. Kim showed me to her room and behold Nancy. I can safely say that she’s one of the prettiest amp girls I have ever seen if not the prettiest. Her front bumpers are man made but soft, her skin was just so silky smooth I couldn’t keep my hands off her, the tactile sensation was just out of this world. She’s not much of a Dfk aficionado only lfk a minor minus there. Opted for the stand up. Got back in to the room and face down. She started a toe curling cat bath followed with a mediocre rim. She then laid face up I’m still in fours and invited my guy in to her mouth. The view and sensation was just incredible. On the turn over the bbj continued had to stop her because I wanted her to go for a ride. She hops on and omg the view was incredible. This girl has some moves. I couldn’t hold it and popped like an adolescent losing his virginity. She cleaned me and we snuggled for a bit, but I couldn’t keep my hands from exploring her soft skin so on to rd 2. Opted for a bbj/hj. Overall was a great experience, she is a beauty. Highly recommended

Keep indulging my friends

Nancy

Wanted some recreational activities so I texted Kim, asked for the lineup and I saw the name Nancy. I went over to their site to see her pics to get an idea of her attributes. I also found a review on her here and it stated that she was gorgeous. I placed the pictures under scrutiny and saw that this girl’s beauty was leaking out through the blurs. I set up the appointment and went over.

Had to take the stairs, something was wrong with elevator? Didn’t really inquire about it. Kim showed me to her room and behold Nancy. I can safely say that she’s one of the prettiest amp girls I have ever seen if not the prettiest. Her front bumpers are man made but soft, her skin was just so silky smooth I couldn’t keep my hands off her, the tactile sensation was just out of this world. She’s not much of a Dfk aficionado only lfk a minor minus there. Opted for the stand up. Got back in to the room and face down. She started a toe curling cat bath followed with a mediocre rim. She then laid face up I’m still in fours and invited my guy in to her mouth. The view and sensation was just incredible. On the turn over the bbj continued had to stop her because I wanted her to go for a ride. She hops on and omg the view was incredible. This girl has some moves. I couldn’t hold it and popped like an adolescent losing his virginity. She cleaned me and we snuggled for a bit, but I couldn’t keep my hands from exploring her soft skin so on to rd 2. Opted for a bbj/hj. Overall was a great experience, she is a beauty. Highly recommended

Keep indulging my friends
Elevator almost died on me when i went last weekend lol. I was leaving PH and it just got stuck there on the PH floor, with the elevator door still open, literally for 45 seconds straight. I was about to knock back on kims door so i can use the stairs. Then all of a sudden the thing started moving lol.

I can't wait until they move to the new location.

Mimi

I saw Mimi a few weeks ago. I waited this long to give me a chance to think things over. I arrived around 1 in the afternoon, but had texted earlier to MMS asking for Mimi and got no answer. Finally, after 2 I got a text back, saying they were opening late, but Mimi doesn’t work until later, she’d arrive there between 4-5pm. It is a hassle, but whatever, I had cleared the time, so went to do some shopping. Didn’t get a text back until 7, that Mimi had finally arrived.

I get there, and Mimi is waiting, but I could swear she said her name was Amy, not Mimi, when we get to the room. She looked like the girl on the site, so okay, she’s pretty hot. Very large tits. Then she tells me it’s her first day, and I know Mimi has worked there before. I ask for the table shower, but it’s not available, so the stand up is fine. We DFK, but she sticks out her tongue, it’s awkward, not sexy at all. Preview BBBJ, really hot. We go back to the room. “I love you, you love me?.” “Ohh, you’re so Beeeg.” “You handsome!’ Honestly, we met 5 minutes ago, I don’t expect you to love me. It was weird, like she expected an answer. So we’re in the room, she’s sucking on my dick, her phone rings, she answers it!! Says it’s her boyfriend. Ok.....
So we fuck, mish, CG, doggy, etc, fun, but not extraordinary. I finish in the bag, roll over, she gives me a half hearted massage. 10 minutes later, she’s like”You ready again?” At this point, I got 20 minutes left, I’m feeling rushed. We try but of course, it’s too soon. She sucks my cock, but does this strange thing where she fills her mouth with cold bottled water, sucks for a bit, keeping the water in her mouth, spits the water out, drinks more water, and starts again. Not exactly sexy. Needless to say, I didn’t CIM, but felt like I was being rushed out the door. I left with 10 minutes still on the clock. I should have insisted that we wait a bit to start again, but I’d never been rushed like that at PH by any other girl. Mimi is sexy AF, but I won’t repeat with her. I may try a different place, though PH has been my go to. I’ll see how the reviews are in the future for other providers there.

Thanks to all and thanks to YL24 on giving reviews of Lucia. After reading the reviews I started the screening process last night. I texted early in the morning and set an afternoon rendezvous with Lucia. Arrive to the location at the same time I received a text that Lucia is ready. Go up, and was greeted by Kim. She points and I turn to a stunning beauty in a green bikini. We kissed and took my hand to her love den. She helped with my clothes, saw that I was hot from today's warm weather and proceeded to turn on the AC. I was considering going table shower, but it was being used. Well it was fine for me. Lets do a quick shower and come back to have fun. Lots of attention to the backside in the shower. She told me to turn around, and gave me a eye popping bbj. I was so lucky she stopped and said lets go back to room.

Lucy had to go out for a minute and told me to lay down. When she returned and dropped her towel and jumped on back to kiss and lick me slowly. Coming back to lick my ear and kiss more. Those lips are so good to kiss. The she went back to a slow lick until she got to my backside. Then she puts her hair in ponytail, and just dove in and rimmed me all the way to my soul. I think I grabbed the sheets. LOL. It was her turn and I couldn't wait to go down on her. That pretty bald pussy was ready to get devoured. Looking up and watching her facial expressions as well as hearing her moan was making me an junior happy. Made her orgasm. Coming to think of it I guess that's why I wasn't hungry afterwards. After daty I get some more bbj. I think I was feeling the tonsils. I couldn't take it anymore and asked for the cover. She first gets on top and she guides junior into her her and it was snug and warm. She slowly jumps up and down and then began to increase the pace. All the time loving the feeling and also seeing those big tits bounce and her tiny kitty swallowing "pedro". What a view. We transitioned to missionary and just went in deep and stong inside her. And she kept on encouraging me to keep going hard. We were seating and even with the ac. I can still picture holding those legs and just pounding, and her sex screams. I thought I was going to hear a knock. I was running out of steam and Lucy took over. She took off the condom and sucked the hell out of me, while using my balls like Chinese metal balls. I started to unload in her mouth and she kept going and going. She was very surprised on how much came out. She later tells me that at one point she thought I was done but one more spurt came out and it went down her throat. We cleanup and she asked if I wanted round 2. I painfully said baby after the session and the amount of time I have I cant do it. So we just cuddled and just chatted till it was time to leave. Helped me to dress.

On my way out told Kim thank you for letting me in, and giving me Lucia. As i was showing her thumbs up. I can say that all her reviews are on the money. I can see why she is such a favorite. Really cant wait to see her when she returns from her vacation and join the rest of you in booking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.