Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out of the hobby in NY for about a year (mostly because I've been out of NY or abroad) but back in town and geating up for another visit to PH. My first and only time there a year ago was with Isabella. Her reviews were amazing... not my preferred body type but her skills were amazing. I am hoping to book time with Rachel, Lucia or Joey... Meimi looks pretty hot too! That was my first time with a service like this... before that I had been an amp guy... and... I wasnt complaining about this new level of service! Let me just ask here... I always tip appropriately but I thought my $280 at Private Hottie (Then GoGo Relax) included tip. I'm seeing that some people here tipped a small amount... $40 or so. Obviously that's much less than even a regular amp service so I assume there is some factor to do with the $280 rate. Before I make an appointment at PH I wanted to get a sense of what the tipping standards are here... I want to be appropriate but at $280/hr I'm not looking to spend an additional $80-100 on tip. Also... I'm thinking about the 45 minute 1+1 service. What do people think about tipping when there are 2 providers in your session? Thanks!

Jojo
I saw Jojo was back in line up on the GGR-PH website, after a false start a couple of weeks ago. She only works a couple of weeks at a time so I didn’t hesitate. Texted Kim before they opened for business asking her to let me know when I can come by to see Jojo and I’ll run over as fast as I can. Got a hard on when Kim finally replied. Man the anticipation of her is enough to set me off. I was first appointment of the day which is a totally different vibe than my usual late night visits. Kim let’s me in. She’s chill. She rouses Jojo, who looks little bit sleepy, long hair a little wild, she’s wearing bra and sexy jean cut offs with a zipper that starts at crouch and goes all around up her ass. Sexy AF. Morning wood, boys. I am so fucking horny right then I’d do it on the floor there in front of mms. Jojo gets me in the room and tells me to “show me how much you missed me.” Hot damn! What am I supposed to do with that? No choice — let’s get nekid — STAT! Off with the bra, off with the cheeky shorts, off with the lacy black sexy panties. Naked Jojo. Wow. Wow. Wow. Her long sexy body looks better than I remember. Firm, smooth, she feels so good skin on skin. I cannot keep my hands off of her or my tongue from going down her throat. Deeee-FK, motherfucker. Does that show you how much I missed you? Maybe. Her: “Shower?” I lay her down and eat her pussy until she cums, she dirty talking me on. Me: “That’s how much I missed you.“

Standing shower. Soapy soapy she cleans me up. I tell her I’m going to eat her ass and I soap up her ass. I love caressing her ass as she’s stroking my soapy cock. Her round firm sexy ass. Okay enough. Let’s be quick and get back to the room, but after rubbing her ass I’m super horny, right? I lean against the table as she gives me a really nice blow job. First the hand and flickering tongue along my shaft, fingers gently teasing under my balls, then she sucks, she takes in my cock all the way to the base up and down. Deeeee-T, motherfucker.

Back in the room. Settle up. Please hurry back. She’s back. Let me get this started. More DFK. She’s really sexy. Nice features, sexy full lips, nose, made up eyes. No one’s perfect. But when she’s moaning when I’m going down on her, or when her lips are wrapped around my cock, she looks perfect. Beautiful. We’re making out she’s stroking my cock as I finger her clit. So nice kissing her but now it’s time to eat her beautiful ass. Second rounds of daty and bbbj. She thrusts her hips when I’m going down on her, grinding her pussy against me. I make her cum again she tells me she loves my tongue and she’s going to do something for me. She moves down to my cock. I like how she knows that her bjs are special. She’s all “lim gonna make you feel good” confident. I love her sucking me off. I’m gonna explode she is gifted at this but I want cum inside her and tell her to fuck me. She puts on the condom then gets on me very very slowly, oh my god she so tight. She’s moving up and down on me. I start to thrust too. I’m trying not to cum too quickly but she is so tight. She senses that? She tells me not to cum that she wants to cum. I like her using me as her fuck toy. It’s only fair. Diffeeent positions ending with me on top in mish. No holding back. DFS her squeezing my nipples. I cum hard. Tip her. Promise to see her again before I go. Bye to mms. Back at work with a nice memory.
In short: full GFE service, tall (for an amp girl), great body. The website pictures are of her so you can see if she appeals to you, but I like her. Recommend.

I've been out of the hobby in NY for about a year (mostly because I've been out of NY or abroad) but back in town and geating up for another visit to PH. My first and only time there a year ago was with Isabella. Her reviews were amazing... not my preferred body type but her skills were amazing. I am hoping to book time with Rachel, Lucia or Joey... Meimi looks pretty hot too! That was my first time with a service like this... before that I had been an amp guy... and... I wasnt complaining about this new level of service! Let me just ask here... I always tip appropriately but I thought my $280 at Private Hottie (Then GoGo Relax) included tip. I'm seeing that some people here tipped a small amount... $40 or so. Obviously that's much less than even a regular amp service so I assume there is some factor to do with the $280 rate. Before I make an appointment at PH I wanted to get a sense of what the tipping standards are here... I want to be appropriate but at $280/hr I'm not looking to spend an additional $80-100 on tip. Also... I'm thinking about the 45 minute 1+1 service. What do people think about tipping when there are 2 providers in your session? Thanks!
280 includes the tip. If you want to add more you are always free to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.