Princeton

Saturday, in all the heat, I drove over near the Princeton Airport, across from the Honda Dealer to my favorite office park. One of the buildings has a big sign out side says "Theraputic Massage". I have been going there for years, nice middle aged Chinese woman, great, I mean great massage for $60 plus great he. Tip her 20. No one ever there. Well Saturday, I drive up, and there are 5-6 cars out front. I wonder wtf but go in. Door is locked, I knock about 20 times, I hear movements and eventually, door is opened by a decent looking middle aged Russian. I go in and ask for a massage, she says you have to have an appontment, I said fine how about later, she says in an hour I said great how much? she says 60 but tips are expected. I said what happened to the former chinese women, she said under new management. About this time a older man walks out of one room, says thanks and leaves...I did not go back as I like good massages with a he, not fs, but clearly this place is now a RMP, probably full service.

So I check under MSN yellow pages for massage in Princeton and first listing is for Asian Massage. Call, they are in a house on Princeton-Haightstown road across from the ACME. She said come on over they are not busy. I get there, two middle aged women, attractive but not over the top. One jumps up and takes me into a nice room, pay the 60, get undressed. I tell her all I want worked on are my legs, no back work. Starts out with 20 minutes of leg work and teasing of the boys, very good teasing. Flips and give really good HE, slow just like as i like it. When I am done, she cleans up and give another 20 minutes or so of work. To be honest, the massage was not great. She allowed roaming under the top and roaming over her pants but not much else. The massage was so lame, I tipped her 20, she did not act overly disappointed but not overly happy either.

Just after I got there, another man showed up, could hear him talking and he got a shower from the other woman. Maybe he knew more than I did.

I do not think I would go back, but it is an option in Princeton.

There has been a new add popping up since June 2nd on Craigslist CNJ and ************* for a new Eurasia spa (supposedly RMP, AMP + LMP) on R206. Maybe this is the place now.

I think it must be, since it says it is close to the airport. There was so much traffic there on Saturday and so many ads i woulder if it will last, in this area. Since I am not into FS, I wish someone else would give us a review, since I am curious

I think it must be, since it says it is close to the airport. There was so much traffic there on Saturday and so many ads i woulder if it will last, in this area. Since I am not into FS, I wish someone else would give us a review, since I am curious
sally,

i too used to enjoy the older chinese lady's massage (in fact i got her number from one of your old posts on UG). it sucks that the new "management" looks like a high volume RMP.

anyway, since you asked, there is a recent review thread on bestfge.com for the new place, under the "Massage CNJ" section

the boss

Thanks for the review tip. It took awhile for tme to see you put the f in the wrong place in the address. I had never heard of that board before. sounds like the place is not FS which is good for me.

Thanks for the review tip. It took awhile for tme to see you put the f in the wrong place in the address. I had never heard of that board before. sounds like the place is not FS which is good for me.
ah crap ! sorry about that. that's right : b e s t g f e (dot) com. it's pretty comprehensive, i should say.

the boss

Last edited:
Princeton Pain Mgmt

I checked out PPM last week (Route 571 near Train) & had a good experience. Had Mila, late 20's, brunette Russian. Table shower, massage, then on the flip she asks what i want. I say "everything" and she asks how much. I tell her I will take care of her, take the clothes off. She does, has a bangin body, probably a c cup & completely shaved. I get sooo excited, she asks again & I say one hundred and she gets her hair and face down by my johnson. I play with her snatch & nips and after awhile let loose. It was a hj but IMHO was worth it.

I checked out PPM last week (Route 571 near Train) & had a good experience. Had Mila, late 20's, brunette Russian. Table shower, massage, then on the flip she asks what i want. I say "everything" and she asks how much. I tell her I will take care of her, take the clothes off. She does, has a bangin body, probably a c cup & completely shaved. I get sooo excited, she asks again & I say one hundred and she gets her hair and face down by my johnson. I play with her snatch & nips and after awhile let loose. It was a hj but IMHO was worth it.
Is this same Mila who worked at CO and Dayflower ? iF SO SHE WAS WAY CUTE AND FUN TO SCREW !!!