Prima retired fat white girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw her about a month ago. Incall Shirley. Like others have said, very friendly and personable. And she does give good bbjcim, but didn't think it was as good as others have suggested, but thats subjective of course. But she wasn't my type - she's larger then in her pics, and she's pretty large in the pics already. It was $80, and I thought that a bit high, but she was the only game in town at the time. Would I go back? Never say never, but ....meh. Personally I enjoyed Jordan/Julie (reviewed here elsewhere) but she hasn't been around for several weeks.

Personally she has actually moved up my list of good providers, I may have a bit of bias though because her place is both (a) far enough from my work/home that I won't run into anyone and (b) not the sayville place.

She has basically replaced Nikki as my go to in the area. Nikki's retirement and Deanna's AWOL should be a godesnd for prima, she kind of reminds me of both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her a few weeks back. Agreed on terms, met at the motel she was staying at. Was a very good bbj with spit. Nice dt. Damage was 80. I'm pretty sure she did, or tried to take my pic slyly as she opened the door though. I didn't like that.

I saw her a few weeks back. Agreed on terms, met at the motel she was staying at. Was a very good bbj with spit. Nice dt. Damage was 80. I'm pretty sure she did, or tried to take my pic slyly as she opened the door though. I didn't like that.
Babe !! Ive never taken a pic of anyone lol!!! I hide behind the door when I open for guests. Sometimes I hold my phone as I am corresponding with multiple people, I can assure you I was just texting. Been lurking here forever but had to say something here

Review of Prima.

I saw Prima twice. Every time it was for a bbjcim and all I can say is: WOW!!! The best bbjcim I have ever gotten. I am a hard nut to begin with ... but this girl knew what she was doing. From start to finish she was a professional and knew how to make me cum perfectly. A real champ and one of the best bbjcim I have ever experienced (I’m kind of a virgin to this) ... as well as quick! Which surprised the shit out of me ... but in a good way.

She was very sweet, not a bbw, but somewhat big (not fat), and has a mouth like a vacuum cleaner (I’ve never used one, but I’m sure the suction is the same) and a cute face. Qv bbjcim damage $80 and she even swallowed. Met her out of a motel out East, for an incall qv (I won’t say the location, that’s up to her, but I’ve been there for other girls).

Made me feel very comfortable. Will definitely repeat. I hope my first review is insightful.

Is there anyway to have threads removed? Said provider is no longer active and has not been for months. This post has a private phone number and I would like it to be taken down for safety and privacy. Not sure how else to ask so this is only way I could think of. Sorry. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.