Prima retired fat white girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She changed her hair color, she's a dark brunette now instead of a red head.

Still worth the trip if you don't mind no incall. She's become my go to in the patchogue area since NND apparently retired.
Zoos is this the same Prima that someone reported as being in Mastic?
I did see a Prima there but there are so many lol

If I'm correct it's the same chick that used to post on that app that starts with "whisp" all the time. I talked to her before. Seemed nice at first but became super moody so I backed off. Had a bad feeling

Zoos is this the same Prima that someone reported as being in Mastic?
I did see a Prima there but there are so many lol
As far as i know, same prima. Chunky but smaller than BBW, needs you to pick her up, takes the hotel fee out of the donation.

One of the friendlier girls next door you're gonna meet.

Everything above seems to fit the Prima I've seen on and off for awhile now. The number is 631-619-8055 though.

Is it the same girl? If not, I am going to review in a new thread ...

V

Everything above seems to fit the Prima I've seen on and off for awhile now. The number is 631-619-8055 though.

Is it the same girl? If not, I am going to review in a new thread ...

V
As someone who has seen and reviewed her its the same prima/paige.

She's seeing people out of a motel in shirley now which makes it easier to visit her. I dont like giving no-tel owners my lisence.

Friendly, a pleaser, and cute. A talker which doesn't bother me. Biggest downer for me is the shady factor of the notel. Offered to drive her to a better location, would probably see her a lot more often if she were nearer than Shirley

Thank you sir, @thezoos for that confirmation.

She was, I'd say, an accidental find for me. I've been seeing her on and off for awhile for just one thing - BBBJ CIM.

She is just terrific. Really gets into it. I get the hour, preferring 1 pop but as drawn out and sensual as possible, as opposed to multis.

She just closes her eyes and is up for the challenge. She seems to know EXACTLY what I'm in the mood for that day and delivers with a smile.

In this aspect, I believe she compares quite favorably with ... I forget her name: BBW, used to be in Babylon, not working anymore as far as I know.

V

As someone who has seen and reviewed her its the same prima/paige.

She's seeing people out of a motel in shirley now which makes it easier to visit her. I dont like giving no-tel owners my lisence.

Friendly, a pleaser, and cute. A talker which doesn't bother me. Biggest downer for me is the shady factor of the notel. Offered to drive her to a better location, would probably see her a lot more often if she were nearer than Shirley
Are you sure? I've seen pics of both and they don't look alike at all, although I guess it's possible for some pics to be older than others

Thank you sir, @thezoos for that confirmation.

She was, I'd say, an accidental find for me. I've been seeing her on and off for awhile for just one thing - BBBJ CIM.

She is just terrific. Really gets into it. I get the hour, preferring 1 pop but as drawn out and sensual as possible, as opposed to multis.

She just closes her eyes and is up for the challenge. She seems to know EXACTLY what I'm in the mood for that day and delivers with a smile.

In this aspect, I believe she compares quite favorably with ... I forget her name: BBW, used to be in Babylon, not working anymore as far as I know.

V
Referring to bbw tiffany i think?

Mr. Wiggley

Funny. I think I saw and reviewed her and wasn’t thrilled with the mouth. She wasn’t in a hotel it was a car date maybe that was part of the issue
Still Shirley is too far for me

Tiffany/gina fulfilled a (lite) fetish for me with her untamed cooch, we aleays finished 69. So it's hard to compare, but Prima is definitely up there for me in terms of currently working girls.

On par with Amanda and Nikki (ok, i know she's retired but only recently) imho.

@Mr. Wiggley ...

Yes sir, I saw your review. I wondered how your experience could be so different.

I then attributed it to the fact that though we want BBBJ CIM, the difference maybe in the approach or style or whatever of the provider ...

I think that Prima is sufficiently proficient and professional to suit any style or wish.

V

Mr. Wiggley

Am in moderation so not sure anyone will see this.
Could have been the car date scenario in daytime, location she picked, don’t remember.
Sounds like she would be worth another try but she is too far away from me at this point.

Am in moderation so not sure anyone will see this.
Could have been the car date scenario in daytime, location she picked, don’t remember.
Sounds like she would be worth another try but she is too far away from me at this point.
i see you wigs :)

I might hazard a guess it was the fact yours was a car date. I have always seen her in a room. first couple times i got one and she deducted it from the donation. last few times she has her own (she probably did some math and figured out the incall pays for itself).

Shirley is far from my home but pretty close to my work so i can see the eastern girls such as prima on the semi regular. Also I figure the farther away from my house the less likely someone i know will see me waltzing into a random motel room ya know?

I would 100% give her another whirl in her incall. Out of the currently working island girls she is in my top 5, and probably top 3 under 2 benjies.

Mr. Wiggley

i see you wigs :)

I might hazard a guess it was the fact yours was a car date. I have always seen her in a room. first couple times i got one and she deducted it from the donation. last few times she has her own (she probably did some math and figured out the incall pays for itself).

Shirley is far from my home but pretty close to my work so i can see the eastern girls such as prima on the semi regular. Also I figure the farther away from my house the less likely someone i know will see me waltzing into a random motel room ya know?

I would 100% give her another whirl in her incall. Out of the currently working island girls she is in my top 5, and probably top 3 under 2 benjies.
Yeah I used to work out east so that’s what made prima NND and Sasha available.
It wouldn’t be easy making a 45 min drive each way to spend 30.
Wish she drove

T

tony soprano

Car date with her last night. All I can say is damn her mouth is like a Hoover vacuum. $80 BBJ CIM. She is a bigger girl, not my type for FS but will definitely repeat a quickie car date.

I saw her late last night, picked her up in the motel in Shirley drove to a quite spoke and she did the job, i asked for a BBBJCIM. She is a bigger girl then the pictures she sent me. Not sure i'd repeat the BJ wasn't all that great. I know this review sucks but not much to go on with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.