Prima retired fat white girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since my girl Aleisa is upstate somwhere i decided to give this other girl a try who i also met through the app called whisper.

Shes a white girl who kind of looks like a plump version of the main actor in the hunger games lol.
Ask for her pics, the ones she sends are legit except the ones she sent me seem to be a year or 2 older so shes slimmer in those.
Her body type now reminds me of those from greek art,
The thicc white greek goddess type body,
Anyways we talk, rates also 200 hr, 150hh, 100ss

I travelled all the way to freakin mastic in long island lol!
On the LIRR!
Get there we went to a motel about 5 blocks from the station

Motel is 40 for an hour or 2?

Get in, shes very chatty by the way, she might be a little nervous at first, she doesnt want any trouble clearly and she works alone

Anyways we get in, chat a bit as i lie in bed and she rubs on me sensually and i whip big man out,
MMMMMMmmmAAAAAaaaaannnnn
That blowjob!
This chick is a champ!!!!
A lot of times i read about you guys saying a girl gives good head and i see them and its not all that, you want your soul stolen through your cock see this girl, she has a tongue ring and her mouth was a damn vaccum!
She would wrap those lips around the head and just suck and pull and then go up and down lips fully wrapped around me, tongue action outnof this world, she was abusing my cock!
Slapping it on her face, her lips, her tongue, she even does this shit where she vibrates her fucking tongue on your dick, shit is crazy
Shit was so good she caught me off guard and rode rcg me no cover just to get her pussy juice on my cock and went back to sucking,
Deep throat? No problem!
Then i tell her to get on her back at this point i gave no fucks and hit it raw (i seriously hope she doesnt have anytging but it seems she doesnt do this often)
Her pussy was tight as fuck!
She came fast i was like damn girl when was the last time yiu had good dick?
She exclaimed through moans, i dont get good dick,
I thought i was gonna bust and she immediately got ready to swallow but false alarm so i get back into it, she cums again,
Her pussys soaked,
Now im ready
She quixkly gets on the floor on her knees and i jerk till i finish in her mouth and she swallows
After that we chatted, i think she was afraid of me breaking her so she didnt want mw to hit it again but she blew me again to completion,
It was hot as hell
I took the hour
Tell her Mo recommended you

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Great review and suprised no replies all day.
Train to Mastic!!! Man that was a haul but it sounds like she made it worth your while.
Did she ask you to pull out when ready to pop or just happened that way?

Stay far away... Junkie!

I scooped her up the other day, same as stated below. I had a room (for reasons not important) and I saw her on whisper.. Said 140 for "a couple of hours" and "whatever you want" picked her up in mastic headed west to my location about 20 mins. Very chatty on the ride. Get to the room and start in. Head was okay, but the tongue ring was used well.

Start to fuck, on on our third position she freaks out.. Hops up and says "I have to get my stuff" "it's here" and "you knew what this was, you had to see the marks" as a she was getting dressed.

I honestly hadn't because the lights were off before her top came off. She offered to come back up from the lot after or catch a ride back. I told her to fuck off with that shit.

An hour later, she texts me how much of a piece of shit she is and that shes sorry...

I can screen shot the convo if it helps and post it since the numbers now public, but I don't Want to violate any TOS. Mods, please let me know if this is acceptable.

Stay away fellas.. Stay away..

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
LI am fairly certain the mods will frown on that but appreciate the info. Shame two reviews are polar opposites. Pics I got she looked like a winner. I laughed when you talked about the piece of shit comment but I bet she never offered a refund did she???

I can screen shot the convo if it helps and post it since the numbers now public, but I don't Want to violate any TOS. Mods, please let me know if this is acceptable.
No, we don't need to see proof. She wouldn't be the first provider to have a habit. And that hardly keeps guys away. Those adverse to the risk will appreciate the warning, though. Guess you just caught her at a bad time compared to the OP.

LI am fairly certain the mods will frown on that but appreciate the info. Shame two reviews are polar opposites. Pics I got she looked like a winner. I laughed when you talked about the piece of shit comment but I bet she never offered a refund did she???
Have u seen her ? We would all appreciate a third opinion

No she didn't. Lol pics definitely looked good, but were from at least a couple of years ago..
No, we don't need to see proof. She wouldn't be the first provider to have a habit. And that hardly keeps guys away. Those adverse to the risk will appreciate the warning, though. Guess you just caught her at a bad time compared to the OP.
I would say that I did. Not trying to say that wasn't his experience either. Had to put it out there though since she was reviewed.

Great review and suprised no replies all day.
Train to Mastic!!! Man that was a haul but it sounds like she made it worth your while.
Did she ask you to pull out when ready to pop or just happened that way?
She told me to pull out and let her swallow it because she worked hard for it.

The only thing is Im a little nervous now because this chick freakin just hopped on me raw and im oretty sure junkies have a way higher risk of having some disease.
What marks is the other guy talking about?
Now i really need to go get tested
Its weird because i just texted her and she didnt respond.

The only thing is Im a little nervous now because this chick freakin just hopped on me raw and im oretty sure junkies have a way higher risk of having some disease.
If I was you, I would definately get tested. And please list the providers you see regularly so I can cross them off my list..............

I am texting with this Prima girl right now. She immediately had no problem with bbfs as long as I pull out. Swallowing was agreed. She SAYS she is brand new to this and SAYS that she usually uses protection. Offered a car date in Mastic for 100 quick/150 half/200 hour. Kissing and daty are OK too. I don't think I am gonna do it though because she is pretty heavy for me. She says she is 24, 5-6, 175. She sent a few photos and those numbers seem accurate to me. Enjoy.

I saw Prima yesterday early afternoon in Mastic. She gave me a location and I decided to wait for her in the parking lot of a near by bar. Waited for like 10 mins and see her walking up the block. She is white girl heavy set she looks like the pics she sent me just heavier. We talk n drive to a deserted spot in mastic beach. She asked me what I wanted n I say everything. She was wear a long flower dress she responds “ that’s cool I obviously don’t have any panties on so you can just pop it in” lol. We move the back seat wear she gives me a decent bbj. Then we move to cowgirl (uncovered) it didn’t take me that long to pop. She jumps off and takes the whole load. She even licked up the remainder on my dick n leg. Good girl to see if ur in the mood. I felt we would’ve been better in a room. But i didn’t want shell out the extra cash.

To be fair.. I didn't notice any marks. It was her that brought them up after giving me a hard time about taking her top off (She said she was self conscious).

Idk if this is gunna make sense or not but here goes. I saw her in the mid morning, it was kind of cold overnight but on my way over to mastic, the sun came out and it was warming up. When we met, she was wearing the flower dress and a light hoodie. Didn't think too much of the long sleeves since it was cold 20 mins earlier. We stopped to get a drink and she was complaing about how cold the store was. It wasn't. Lol once we got to the room, (I had left the AC on full blast) and we started she had a massive cold sweat going on...

All red flags in retrospect. Btw, she had no problem with bbj/bbfs, though I had and used protection.
Next time, just try to get her at the same damn time as he did.
It was probably because it was morning.. I always have had really shit timing!

Beware the woman who is willing to bare back just about anyone. Be safe than sorry.

IMHO must be doing it to share her troubles, angry at every dude for catching it. Or, simply just don't give a f.

Unless you like roulette why gamble. But of course this is only my two cents, take it for what it is.
Damn it im gonna go get tested, first and last time for me

If I was you, I would definately get tested. And please list the providers you see regularly so I can cross them off my list..............
Youre funny, although i will get tested the only reason im nervous is because this chick is a compulsive liar
and she obviously likes it raw but knows she has to bullshot or else nobody will fuck with her,
Being a provider on whisper makes her low risk because you arent getting business on whisper like that,
And i have dealt with fwb that are like her, they fuck every dude they see and somehow dont catch shit. I had a puertorican chick years ago like this,
Also this chick appears to be a junkie,
That shit aiint cool
I think this chick spends so much time sucking cock for the purpose that she spends time inspecting your junk to make sure you dont have anything.
I know because thats how the puerto rican chicked acted and she had told me even though she does love sucking cock its also her way of determening risk.
I mean, this white girl is just a fucking freak, what kind of chick hops on your dick for the mere purpose of getting her own taste on her cock, that bitch a nasty freak
Once is good emough for me, not worth travelling and putting my health on the line

Beware the woman who is willing to bare back just about anyone. Be safe than sorry.

IMHO must be doing it to share her troubles, angry at every dude for catching it. Or, simply just don't give a f.

Unless you like roulette why gamble. But of course this is only my two cents, take it for what it is.
AMEN, brother..............

Status
Not open for further replies.