Pregnant providers currently?

None that I see advertising currently.
There was a hot one winter 2020 in Baldwin that iwantahj and myself saw - however she didn’t advertise as such and only told us when undressed. She was a little blonde spinner and barley showing a bump with her tits in full blown juicy pregnant mode. Brought back memories of when my ex was pregnant.
She had a lot of rules and wanted ‘nothing rough’ but it was interesting fucking a pregnant woman that wasn’t carrying my own kid - one for the bucket list. One I do recommend for every monger.

None that I see advertising currently.
There was a hot one winter 2020 in Baldwin that iwantahj and myself saw - however she didn’t advertise as such and only told us when undressed. She was a little blonde spinner and barley showing a bump with her tits in full blown juicy pregnant mode. Brought back memories of when my ex was pregnant.
She had a lot of rules and wanted ‘nothing rough’ but it was interesting fucking a pregnant woman that wasn’t carrying my own kid - one for the bucket list. One I do recommend for every monger.
Yeah I saw this one a few times. She felt great and didn’t mind CIM which was awesome. Only problem is you’d come out of her place and your clothes smelled like pure cigarettes. But other than that she was very accommodating. Allowed bbj, bbfs, multiple rounds, cim and cip. And like previous reference. Nothing rough and only sex position she accepted was missionary.

I was with Jackie a few years ago, white girl that was 6 months pregnat and her tits were getting real big and she loved playing with them, sucking her own nips and wrapping them around my cock After she gave birth, she would offer me a tit to suckk on for milk and she sucked cock like a real pro.

Yeah I saw this one a few times. She felt great and didn’t mind CIM which was awesome. Only problem is you’d come out of her place and your clothes smelled like pure cigarettes. But other than that she was very accommodating. Allowed bbj, bbfs, multiple rounds, cim and cip. And like previous reference. Nothing rough and only sex position she accepted was missionary.
Yup! Only Missionary!
It’s also always strange walking past childrens toys on the way to do the deed. I actually haven’t been to a providers own personal home since her. I texted her earlier in the year and it seemed she is still working just not advertising. Makes me wonder if the rules only were because she was pregnant at the time, would be worth a shot to see. Whens the last time you saw her?

Everyone ive tried to get in touch with has been a deposit scammer
Same. There was a Spanish girl at CMI few months back that I saw a few times but she wasn’t really showing and then she said (I didn’t ask) that she was having a boy and the next time she said a girl so I figured it was all BS to get clients bc her pussy was average at best.

Yup! Only Missionary!
It’s also always strange walking past childrens toys on the way to do the deed. I actually haven’t been to a providers own personal home since her. I texted her earlier in the year and it seemed she is still working just not advertising. Makes me wonder if the rules only were because she was pregnant at the time, would be worth a shot to see. Whens the last time you saw her?
I saw her after the pregnancy. Still only missionary. Still let me raw dog her. Asked that I pull out and not cip. Allowed multiple rounds. Felt good. Got the job done.

how do you know it's a scam?
I replied to the ad on the usual sites for a 7 month pregnant girl and the pics show a massive 8-9 mo twinner from Reddit. I knew the pics are fake and said to the handler that I did but is the girl actually pregnant and showing. “Yes, 7mo very big belly.” So I went. I arrived to a shithole motel and the girls hiding behind the door. Older Spanish lady who looked pretty run down (not drugs, just age) dressed in baggy sweats. Asks for donation before we get undressed. I say strip she refuses. I put cash on dresser by the door and she strips and she’s got a McDonalds belly. 100% NOT pregnant. I ask if she’s pregnant and she says yes. I said how many months she said 2. I clearly asked the handler how many months and if showing and the handler said 7 months and very big belly. So
It’s a scam for us that are into preggos.