Pregnant or lactating milk???

Prego are very very hard to find. Usually it ends up being a provider who you already see who gets knocked up and will still take her regulars.

If you check the keywords on most popular sites a few times a week you will get hits but most are obviously frauds. (Same thing for midgets. Don't judge, it's a bucket list thing for me).

Nessa in Huntington was def preggo. But was totally denying it. Trying to hide it with a loose nightgown. She was about 7 months along. And with super swollen boobs that were ready to gush if you touched them. That was a few weeks ago.

Even though she’s a meth head, it’s mission completed. And another check off your bucket list.

Nessa in Huntington was def preggo. But was totally denying it. Trying to hide it with a loose nightgown. She was about 7 months along. And with super swollen boobs that were ready to gush if you touched them. That was a few weeks ago.

Even though she’s a meth head, it’s mission completed. And another check off your bucket list.
Do you have her phone number? where can i see her pictures? thanks
is this her number? 5164006882

I reviewed a woman a month back named Rebecca in Baldwin. A search should pull it for you. Not my thing but she was a spinner and told me she was pregnant after I was about to penetrate her so I just went with it. She was 4 months pregnant then and barely showing. The swollen breasts started to develop & I was instructed not be rough.
She was cute in a nice neighborhood, would I repeat? No read my reviews but that doesn’t mean she might not work out for you.

There's a pretty hot girl posting her ads(not sure if i can post the site or her number). Was quote 160/200 for a massage located in babylon. She looked about 6-7 months pregnant in the pics

Aiming to see her in a couple weeks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There's a pretty hot girl posting her ads(not sure if i can post the site or her number). Was quote 160/200 for a massage located in babylon. She looked about 6-7 months pregnant in the pics

You can't post the site but you can post the number once you see her and post a review.
Looking forward to your review.

I was trying to see her as well. She responded to the first couple texts but then when I asked for address as I was on my way in that direction she never answered so I continued towards Babylon hoping she’d answer. She didn’t until 5 hours later and I was already home in eastern Suffolk and not headed back

So I was finally able to see Chloe 631-440-1513 in babylon. She was pretty responsive when setting up a time. Get to the location where you have to walk into a building that's shared with other businesses. Didn't really see anyone else as i was walking.

Now time for the actual massage. I walk in and I think it might be the girl in the pictures, but it's hard to tell because she's pregnant. Get in and she asked for House fee which is 140/200 for HH/H. Massage itself is pretty light, no lotion. About half way through she tells me its an extra 50 for top and 80 for full nude. A little pricey but I'm already there so i bite. Get the poison out, she helps clean up and I'm out.

If you're looking for a pregnant provider, she is indeed pregnant, i probably will not repeat though

Mod note: I fixed the format of the phone number you posted above. Please take note and follow next time.

Thanks for the review, Mostly import thou is, will she let you drink her breast milk? I saw she advertized for BDSM and not FS or BJ. Do you know what type of BDSM fetishes she is in to? Thanks

Early this year I visited an AMP in Manhattan where the provider let me suck on her tits and after a few seconds I felt the flow of liquid into my mouth. I was surprised and titillated (pun intended) so much I got extra-hard, and went to town on drinking her milk for several minutes from both breasts until I was ready to go. She cradled my head like a baby the whole time while slowly jacking me off, it was so erotic that I didn't do any DATY, and when I put on the cover and penetrated her I came pretty quickly. I went back to sucking on her tits for the majority of the session, until she got tired of it, and she smiled at me as though it was good for her too. It's been a long time so I no longer remember her name or which AMP, but the experience itself was so hot, I'd like to repeat if the provider has the right tits.