Preferred provider age

What is the age of provider you most frequently see ?

• under 20

Votes: 79 13.9%
  • 20 to 25

Votes: 167 29.3%
  • 26 to 30

Votes: 136 23.9%
  • 31 to 35

Votes: 105 18.5%
  • 36 to 40

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • over 40

Votes: 39 6.9%

• Total voters
I like providers between 35 and 40 because that is athe age where IMHO they seem more interested in giving you an overall more comfortable experience (not just get you done) and the older girls seem more adept at attending to this insecure person's ego. (hey, I'm honest). A little extra weight, a few lines, maybe a stretch mark or two just adds to the sweetness of a good experience.

BRAVO!!! I'm at the greatest time of MY life (chronologically 42). Age is just a # in your head...women at my age have the great mix of LUST for life as well as the life experience so badly needed to enjoy this lifestyle. Those I see are mostly over 40..they like the ego boost of being able to have a "hard bodied 23 y/o" when they can, but SO enjoy the company of someone in an older bracket at times. JMHO! Sweetness of a good experience is right on the money!!

Barb

dear vermeer,

i thought you said that anything over 13 was too intimidating for you? didn't you mention erectile dysfunction? refresh my memory, please.

xoxo

Dvaenport

No Alternative
BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE...

I am surprised the spread is in 5-year increments.
I have slept with over 120 (non-working)women and I believe most women are novices before age twenty.
Depending on when they start there really is no appreciable difference, in my opinion, from 20 to 25. Meaning that if she lacks skills, during this time period, she ain't likely to improve! Some of you guys have experienced this firsthand. I think 28/29/30yrs are the beginnings of the full discovery phase for most women but it's not the age it's the mileage. If a woman really enjoys sex, then by this age, she'll know how to enjoy it more and in turn be a better GF or Provider --unless she has had too many kids in which case she may not have much drive or interest left.

wanguy30 said:
...........<bows> We're not worthy!!! :p

1guy.....are you sure you want to play in this league? :)

(and what's with the "WE" shit?.....or are you ref. to your pecker and his two sidekicks?)

Last edited:
Well, he did say 120+ non-working women. I assume D meant they weren't providers. How many of you can say you're reached 120+ with a straight face? Of course, us guys NEVER exergerate about anything, right? :) BTW, my pecker + sidekicks is called T-REX, not "we"... lol!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Nice work with the 120+ non providers, brother. I didn't reach my peak until 2000 when I turned 27. From 16 to 27, I was with seven girls, since then I have probably rung up about 5 or 6 a year (not counting providers). Man, 120 is a number to shoot for...

Gavy

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
As for age (providers and non), I shoot for girls born between 1979 and 1985. When I was in my early 20s, I dated girls a little older than me. The best was dating this "old" Puerto Rican lady (she was 32 when I was 22). My folks flipped, but in the 6 months together, she taught me a ton.

I realized after I broke off an engagement with a girl back in 2003 that girls my age or older (I just turned 32) have issues. They were either in relationships with someone that hurt them, have high mileage, or are just plain nuts...probably from a combination of the reasons I posted.

Yeah, I am no saint, but at the age of 32, I have the ability to date younger women and do so. Money-wise, I can throw the cash around. With age, my techniques in the sack have improved (kind of miss those days when I could pop-off 4 times in an hour, though). I am rambling, though. Hell, I just like younger girls, period.

Gavy

Same here, gotta go with the younger girls now.
When I was in my teens until about 25 I preferred the older women.
Something about an older sexy looking woman, and much better if she's married and looking for some side action.

I remember when I was 20 and got my first real corporate job. My boss was this 40 yr old woman who just oozed sex from her pours. She was a mother of 2, pretty much a MILF. Stayed at work late with her one nite, decided to grab some food and a drink after. I didnt think much of it at first, but we ended up in the back seat of her Pathfinder (Soccer Mom-Mobile I call it). She liquored me up with tequila shots and got herself all banged up and that was it. Finished her off doggy style in her Pathfinder. Next day at work was awkward, but we never spoke of it again.

But now that im getting a bit older and wiser (28), I prefer anywhere from 18 of course to mid-20's.

Youth makes up for a lot of imperfections, but too young is just plain too young. It's partly a relative thing, so for a non-30 something like me, the hot body 30's fit the bill quite nicely, 20's even better. On the other hand, if venturing into the unknown, I never go past a published age in the 20's - always adding 5+ to get near actual.