Preferred provider age

What is the age of provider you most frequently see ?

• under 20

Votes: 79 13.9%
  • 20 to 25

Votes: 167 29.3%
  • 26 to 30

Votes: 136 23.9%
  • 31 to 35

Votes: 105 18.5%
  • 36 to 40

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • over 40

Votes: 39 6.9%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Ozzy
be careful kimmie....

or one of tanks "friends" may just end up getting a freebie.
Yeah Kimmie, maybe i'll send the guy who saw BP Brenda, or the guy who saw Allana, or maybe even the guy who saw Karina. Don't you know i just love giving my "friends" hundreds of dollars to go and have sex with hot girls so i can post about it on UG. :rolleyes:

BTW Kimmie, if you really are serious about the offer, Friday is good for me. Maybe you can have Dee over too. :D

Last edited:
I've got my ID in one hand, and my cock in the other.......oh wait.......sorry, right now I'm out of money for this hobby......I almost forgot! Oh well, I'll have to make it some other time.

Originally posted by Kimmie
OR a really hot chick who can perform a decent lap dance...
I'll give you a lap dance. And more than a decent one. A really good one! And you too Ozzy!

And what's all this talk about people's recent and upcoming birthdays and being a Leo??? I'm a Leo and my birthday is August 18th.

Hey Sweetie, how are ya ? Long time no see.

You gotta pay attention to the dates on the threads.

This thread was from end of last July to very early August (until "webster" just woke it up (who knows why ? (grin)))

I like providers between 35 and 40 because that is athe age where IMHO they seem more interested in giving you an overall more comfortable experience (not just get you done) and the older girls seem more adept at attending to this insecure person's ego. (hey, I'm honest). A little extra weight, a few lines, maybe a stretch mark or two just adds to the sweetness of a good experience.

Originally posted by slinkybender
What is the age of provider you most frequently see ?
I think that you can get a better experience from a "provider" if they are young...between 18-22. They haven't had the chance to get jaded yet and in most cases will give you GFE.

Peace;
JABO

:)

Jaded

Originally posted by Tamika
25-30 Young enough hot wild uninhibited and experienced enough to deliver.
Unless the SW just got into the business they will be jaded by this point in their career. Trust me I have met very few providers that give you 110% in this age group.

Peace:
JABO

I personally prefer 31 to 35 but recently heard a desturbing stat on a local NY morning TV show claiming that most newly inducted street providers average age is only 14. Kind of dangerous for the john who likes em in the early 20's because a mistake could mean the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony if she lied about her age and you were ever busted. Thus anyone who looks at least 30 is probably a safer bet. I like my women with mature meaty curves and the experience to work it anyway.

Re: Jaded

Originally posted by jabojones3
Unless the SW just got into the business they will be jaded by this point in their career. Trust me I have met very few providers that give you 110% in this age group.

Peace:
JABO

You got that right!

The provider with the highest *** rating in Philadelphia has recently raised her hourly rate from $350 to $500 . She recently celebrated her 50-th birthday. I wonder what her rates will be at age 60.