Preferred provider age

What is the age of provider you most frequently see ?

• under 20

Votes: 79 13.9%
  • 20 to 25

Votes: 167 29.3%
  • 26 to 30

Votes: 136 23.9%
  • 31 to 35

Votes: 105 18.5%
  • 36 to 40

Votes: 43 7.6%
  • over 40

Votes: 39 6.9%

• Total voters
Given the choice, I see women in the 31 to 35 range. That way they are still young enough to be firm and juicy, yet old enough to have a more mature level of experience. Too young, and I have found all too often that there is the attitude problem, the "I'm such a gift to you" aura. A definite turn off.

I am keeping a very close eye on these results.

My birthday is cumming up soon and I am going to "be" the age that falls into the most popular category.

Hey, at least I am honest about it. I have no problem going from 28 to 25, and I dont think anyone would even notice if my site went from saying, I am 28 to I am 25.

Don't give me a disapproving look, most providers are not the age they claim to be.

Last edited:
Ive come to the conclusion after many years of "dating" that if I keep the girls ages somewhere between my neck size and waist size, Ill be happy.
This gives me alot of room for age variation.

Last edited:
no, but if you take my current ATF (who's 23) and my last two ATF's (who are almost 23 right now), and average out their ages, you get 22.8 (to be even more exact). so i just rounded it off.

Originally posted by Kimmie
My birthday is cumming up soon ......
Mine 2, Kimmie. Monday to be exact. Any discounts, or at least an age exception (under 30) for a fellow Leo? C'mon, it'd be fun.....you ever gave head to a guy while he was making fat jokes? :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday.

Originally posted by Stecchino

Mine 2, Kimmie. Monday to be exact. Any discounts, or at least an age exception (under 30) for a fellow Leo? C'mon, it'd be fun.....you ever gave head to a guy while he was making fat jokes? :D
Stecch, I would give you a free session for your bday just to meet you so I can see if you are really Tank.

Leos are very passionate lovers. A leo man and a leo woman in bed is explosive!

Last edited:
I think it depends on the client. Some clients want more to have a vision... something he is not anymore... other clients want something they just can't get anymore, theres some that dont worry bout age but have to do lists.....

I think 30 begins to be the best age as a lot of times the girl is just going thru the routine...and isnt feeling it and not there where he is Really feeling it. Naturally, there are exceptions.

I of course am a Man Eater and darn proud of it too... <Respectfully of course>.

<some love to continually mention ... she is or that prositute... this and that..... counseling always helps in most cases>

Re: Happy Birthday.

Originally posted by Kimmie
Stecch, I would give you a free session for your bday just to meet you so I can see if you are really Tank.
Don't make promises you can't keep cuz i'll show up on your doorstep with nothing but a hard-on and a pocket full of lint. Westchester isn't that far.

well its a known fact that women reach their sexual peak at 30 that seems to be why all of you men seem to like providers in that age group. I too am a LEO and it is so true two Leo's in bed together definatley ROAR, at least my atf client and I do.

Re: Re: Happy Birthday.

Originally posted by Stecchino

Don't make promises you can't keep cuz i'll show up on your doorstep with nothing but a hard-on and a pocket full of lint. Westchester isn't that far.
Bring It On

I never say something I don't mean.. usually. You would finally be able to prove to me, and everyone else who doubts you, that you are not Tankcommander, AND get a nice birthday surprise as well..

Last edited: