postfastr dot com

I have no idea where I should create this thread, other to think that maybe this CL/BP section may need to be updated to CL/BP/PF? Maybe this site has been out there all along and I just never knew it, but I'm seeing it more and more now that BP has started censoring ads (although, in reality, there's doesn't seem to be much of a difference on BP). Anyway, it's http://newyork.postfastr.com if you haven't seen it. There's no personals section but there is a massage area, and it looks exactly like BP once you get in.

i noticed credit cards did not allow bp to use them to buy credits on the bodyrub pages so postfastr.com was there to bypass this. use Cc to buy credits on postfastr and it showed up on your backapge acct. it didn't last long however.

i noticed credit cards did not allow bp to use them to buy credits on the bodyrub pages so postfastr.com was there to bypass this. use Cc to buy credits on postfastr and it showed up on your backapge acct. it didn't last long however.
What does buying credits do for you ?

Looks EXACTLY like bp, except it's all amps (as opposed to bp which is... a lot of amps)
God damn AMPs. The reason i hate them is bc u know for sure 99% of the asian girls will look like they should pushing dimsum cart on weekend afternoons. And this is coming from someone who maybe from the asian persuasian himself.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
God damn AMPs. The reason i hate them is bc u know for sure 99% of the asian girls will look like they should pushing dimsum cart on weekend afternoons. And this is coming from someone who maybe from the asian persuasian himself.
"look like they should pushing dimsum cart"

You mean they look asian???

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Nice try??? What do you think that I trying to do, other than clarify what the hell you were saying? I didn't know there was a stereotype of waitresses being ugly. First I ever heard of it. Your post seemed genuinely racist. I was giving you the chance to clarify if that was what you meant.

pokler

Power Bottom
Nice try??? What do you think that I trying to do, other than clarify what the hell you were saying? I didn't know there was a stereotype of waitresses being ugly. First I ever heard of it. Your post seemed genuinely racist. I was giving you the chance to clarify if that was what you meant.
While you're at it why not give the Washington Redskins a chance to clarify what they've meant these past 50 odd years.