Post-Op TS. Now I’m confused!

I have seen maybe 2-3 posts in recent years of post-op male to female providers. Thoughts on them & also ones that say they are women but I know they are post -op. I’m just confused….

I have seen maybe 2-3 posts in recent years of post-op male to female providers. Thoughts on them & also ones that say they are women but I know they are post -op. I’m just confused….
Imho….. If they have the balls to cut off their balls and shaft, by all means they should be considered female no matter how hot or ugly they may appear. The more power to them for taking such an extreme step.

If a really hot post op trans crossed my path and was single, I’d date her. What’s really the difference at that point?

Imho….. If they have the balls to cut off their balls and shaft, by all means they should be considered female no matter how hot or ugly they may appear. The more power to them for taking such an extreme step.

If a really hot post op trans crossed my path and was single, I’d date her. What’s really the difference at that point?
Shallow box

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had a post op tranny (although I didn't know it the first visit) https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...skin-bombshell-516-725-8374-post-op-ts.55024/

And I did not find her vagina shallow. I would say it was more hollow than anything else......
A biological vagina (the one females are born with) consists of a tube of autonomically-innervated smooth muscle.
I would think (and I'm only guessing) that a surgically constructed vagina can not have the same feel as it isn't constructed from such muscle material. So hence, as you put it : it was more hollow than anything else".

I had a post op tranny (although I didn't know it the first visit) https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...skin-bombshell-516-725-8374-post-op-ts.55024/

And I did not find her vagina shallow. I would say it was more hollow than anything else

That would depend on the "girl".
The one I had did not want to do anal with me.
just curious how the NY Blood Center views this, is this one of the have you ever had sex with a man lifetime disqualifying questions? The have you had sex with a prostitute is only worth a few weeks ban.

billyS

Reign of Terror
just curious how the NY Blood Center views this, is this one of the have you ever had sex with a man lifetime disqualifying questions? The have you had sex with a prostitute is only worth a few weeks ban.
There was no need to quote my post to pose that question.

Information:
A pre-op trans person is someone who has not had any gender-affirming surgery. A post-op trans person is someone who has had some sort of gender-affirming. And yes- some TS/ girls are around and working. Some guys prefer to get together with a TS with a pre-operation, because they are feminine and very sexy and yes -they love to get fucked! It is a big turn on for some guys to try something new and out of norm... Nothing bad about it. do what you like and be tolerant! Some guys are also into the first bi-session with a TS (with a working dick)